Hot Hot Date

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2013 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Exhibitionist addict's first date with another addict goes very well. She retells her adventure to her consenting, paralyzed husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

"So tell me, dear, how was your date? Tell me every delicious, naughty moment. Knowing you so well, I'm sure you were very, ummm, juicy!"

I dropped my purse and four small boxes on the table, slowly model-walked over to him with the tiniest hint of a smile, and dropped onto the armless sofa next to him. The hip-high slit on my wrinkled, knee-high, blue skirt split open and draped around my left thigh to his obvious delight. "Well, as you saw from the window, he pulled up in his flashy Jag and attempted to open my door. I told him firmly that I can open my own door. He stepped back and glared at me a second then, fortunately, smiled. 'OK' he said and 'I have this tradition for first dates that takes away the nervous tension and quickly answers the question 'kiss or no kiss' at the end of the date.' That's when he turned and dipped me then planted a long, moist kiss on me. When I put my arm behind his head and opened my mouth, he pulled away sharply.

"He gloated, 'Oh no you don't. No tongue until later, IF you earn it.' So I knew it would be a fun date no matter what. I wondered how to take back control and still indulge my exhibitionist fetish. As he walked around the front of the car, I caught him adjusting his slacks and knew the date could quickly spin out of control. I covered my thigh as he got in and waited a few minutes before letting the slit fall open. That was when I pointed out the obvious, that his car matched my skirt. He looked over at my exposed thigh and said 'Yes, I know. That's why I picked THIS one for tonight.' Ridiculous, but clever.

"When we got to the restaurant, I let him open my door and ever so slowly swivelled just one leg out, completely exposing one leg and certainly giving him a peek at my panty. I've gotten much better with teasing, yes? Well, when he took my hand, I let him pull me up and felt my white, sleeveless peasant blouse slide lower on my chest. His dick was at eye level, so it was easy to see it twitch as he tried to peek down my blouse. It felt so evil! I still didn't know how far I would let him go." I straightened my blouse. "You see how far above my navel the blouse is now and how I had it darted to shape and draw attention to my titty pouch and scant cleavage? It seemed to work ... and got even better at dinner.

"We sat at a booth against the far wall and had a nice repas. I slipped my shoe off and titillated his thigh with my toes ... several times. The group at the next table stared at my wholly bared leg, and I let them gawk. Once, or twice, I bumped and pressed his stiffness. The waiter came around a bit too often to stare. When he cleared the table and we ordered dessert, my date surprisingly sat next to me. And then the fun really began.

"He threw his arm around me and uncrossed my legs. We were both aware of the group at the next table getting quiet each time he stroked my bare leg. He pushed the table a few inches away and whispered some gibberish in my ear with his lips touching it. It gave me chills. When he licked my ear, I didn't even notice that he pulled my skirt off both legs and shifted it up a bit. My panty was exposed to the other table and to the waiter who came back to 'brush away crumbs.' Then I knew just how far I was willing to go; I thought of you watching us and nearly climaxed. Let me help you release your umm, couped up tension that's coiled up behind your fly. There, is mini-you happier now? Back to my date. As I twisted to kiss him, he slid his hand around my side and cupped my tit. His tongue is strong and agile, like yours. I felt an electrical shock race from my nipple to my clit and realized he was twisting it, though still over the thin blouse.

"His other hand nudged my thighs apart and slid up to the damp spot I felt chilling my clit. He scraped slowly up and down the center line of my panty and labia. When he felt my clit, he knew just how to energize it. Dessert arrived and I vaguely watched the waiter quietly watching us. Barely taking his tongue out of my mouth, my deft date ordered two more desserts and the check. I felt the thin side of my shear panty tear and fall away. His fingers rubbed and twirled my pubic curls as his other hand pushed my elastic top off my right tit. I felt my nipple spring over the top and heard the ruckus as the other table gasped and left quickly. I wish they'd stayed just a little longer to watch what happened next. He skillfully tore the other panty side while still cupping my bare tit and nipple and still sucking my tongue. Finally looking down, he stared at my tall, hard nipple and my pubis exposed to the room. I looked around and saw the nearest booth, with two couples, staring open-mouthed. Honey, I see your jolly roger has hoisted its flag. Let me salute it with this hand while I continue to relate my adventure.

"While these more accepting couples watched, he licked and bit my nipple as he pushed his finger and the damp panty inside me to mop up a bit of my bountiful wetness. Yes ... I was very aroused as your leaking cock also is. The waiter was again standing quietly by the table watching us with an obvious bulge in his slacks. Not wanting to lose his pace or place, my hot date asked me to take a credit card from his breast pocket and drop it on the check. He asked the waiter to box up the desserts then pulled the torn, wet panty down to expose all my hair and my shaven lips to the five spectators. I lifted my hips even with the table top, spread my legs wider and thrust my pubes forward so even more tables could see my damp, slightly gaping pussy. You would have loved seeing me acting so slutty! Our waiter finally backed away with our check and a huge tent. I wished he'd pull his dick out for us until I noticed my date's huge bulge. He stripped away my shredded panty and sniffed it deeply while I attacked his zipper.

"While he stoked my bared ass and slid two fingers deep into my wet pussy, I unhooked his slacks. His tall, thick, stiff cock leapt out of his boxers and the next table nearly applauded his magnificent rod. At least four inches of bare cock extended over the table and I covered my mouth in surprise then looked directly at the next table. Both cocks were out and wrapped by pumping fingers, just l-i-k-e this. The men had their hands under the skirts or had pushed one aside and one woman was topless. Her big tits and thick nipples were impressive. I turned back to my date and carefully fished his apricot sized balls out of his slacks then slowly pumped his prick. A big, clear, thick drop of Cowper's was already crawling along the underside of his meat and my pumping added another drop to it. You know how much I love the sweet taste of that nectar. Though we were in a public space, I wanted to swallow his thick cock and all his juice. When I looked to the other table for just a little bit of encouragement, the women were lewdly licking and sucking their thumbs. Mmmmm, yes love, look at the bruising around my right nipple. The naughty man did that to me. Let me raise my skirt a little so you can see and feel what else he did to me. Ohh, yessssss! Explore my sticky snatch! Where was I? Oh, yes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.