Karen's Boots - Cover

Karen's Boots

Copyright© 2013 by Harry Carton

Chapter 2: Abwesenheit

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Abwesenheit - This is a BDSM story. If you don't grok that stuff, you won't like this story. It is not a happy-happy spanky story, or how wonderful sub-space is. *You have been warned* It is about abuse, deceit and what two people decide to do about it. --- Extra credit if you can figure out what the chapter titles refer to.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough  

When she finally went to sleep at 2:30 a.m., she curled up outside the (closed) door to his room. What she had formerly thought of as 'their' room. She had her own, but that was mainly a closet where she kept her clothes. The clothes he liked – or at least those he specified would be acceptable for her to wear – and the clothes he had not specified. And the shoes. He was very particular about the shoes. She had hidden the boots under the bed in that room.

She slept on the carpeted floor, outside the door, naked.

He was surprised when he opened the door. She was still beautiful. Corn-silk blonde, the palest of blue eyes, skin marred only by the scars on her back, but still defiant, still deceitful. That was disappointing.

He had not had an easy night either, and had slept fitfully. He knew what he must do, but he didn't like it. He didn't know what would become of her now.

Going to the kitchen, Bob found a place setting for one: plate, silverware, a glass for his OJ, a cup for the tea he would brew. There was a pan on the stove, ready for the omelet he would make. Centered on the plate was a pink envelope. He opened it and found several pages of her note paper, filled with her neat handwriting. Along side the plate was a jewelry box: long and slim, and empty.

The note read:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.