Track and Field - Cover

Track and Field

Copyright© 2013 by Michael Erickston

Chapter 2: Summer of Love

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Summer of Love - A white 18 year old helps his mother's black best friend through a nasty divorce and beyond.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The next morning, I awoke to hear Lee talking to my Mom on the phone.

"Mmhmm. Yes, Elaine. Justin has been a Godsend, thanks. Mmhmm. Yes." She noticed that I was awake, and put her finger to her lips even as she smiled at me while listening to my Mom talk. She continued when Mom stopped yapping. "Oh, that reminds me. Justin is going to need to change his address if he's going to be my live-in security. He's still asleep in the guest room, as far as I know. Yes, we discussed it last night. Yes, I'll send him home to pack up the rest of his things after breakfast."

She listened for a few more minutes. "Yes, hon. It is necessary. He's a grown man now, and I'm paying him very well for this job. Yes, I do want to keep him on even after he starts at UCLA. Yes, Dick IS that much of an asshole, and I honestly don't trust him." She winked at me again and grinned as I stifled a laugh.

"Oh, he left his PS3 and 360, but took everything else already? Uh huh. Ok. Ok, I'll tell him. He is NOT going to like that, though. Oh, he's up. One moment, and I'll let you tell him yourself and see what he says." She put her hand over the receiver and snarled at the phone. Shit, I think I already knew what was coming, but I would be DAMNED if I let her get away with it! "Ok, Elaine. Here he is." She handed me the phone.

"Hey, Mom. What's up?" I asked.

"Oh, Justin. Good. I hope you don't mind, but I gave your game systems and games to Patrick, since you won't be living here anymore." Oh HELL NO!

"Actually, Mom, I DO mind. I worked for those, and bought them with my OWN MONEY. If you give them to Patrick, then I'll just get them out of his room when I get there. Seriously, Mom, I WILL file a police report over this, and I still have the receipts. I have had ENOUGH. You treat him like a king, even though he's a total fuckup, and I get shafted even though I have a full ride scholarship, a 3.85 GPA, and actually WORK around the house! Well, guess what? I'm not going to BE around the house anymore, so either you and dad will have to pick up his slack now instead of me, or you'll actually have to start treating me with Respect for a change, and actually make HIM do some work! I'm going to be there in 10 minutes. If you don't want Patrick to go to jail for stealing my stuff, then I HIGHLY suggest you leave my stuff where it is until I can get there to pick it up." I Ended the call before she could say a damn thing. She knew I was right, and I had finally had a chance to vent, since I wouldn't be living with them anymore.

"Wow, Sugar!" Lee said as she sat down on the bed and pulled me to her, gently taking her cellphone from my hand and setting it back on the nightstand.

"Sorry, sweetheart. I've just had enough of their bullshit." I shrugged.

"You don't need to apologize, baby. If anything, your Mom should be apologizing to you!" Lee kissed me lovingly. "Now, get dressed and go get your stuff. You can set them up in Dick's former Game Room in the basement."

I grinned. "Thanks, Lee."

I dressed quickly and made sure I had everything as I went home. I used my key and entered my former house, then went straight passed where my parents were arguing, seemingly oblivious to my presence, and up to my room. Sure enough, Mom had left it all there. I packed up my systems in the boxes, put my games in bags, and took them all out to my car.

Mom was arguing with Dad when I went back in to give them my key.

"Elaine, I've stayed quiet for too long! You treat Justin like shit when he's the good one, and you treat Patrick like he's God's Gift when he's a royal fuckup! I'm sick of it! It ends NOW! We're losing our son because of this, and he's more than happy to live with Lee instead of us, and why? Because of you!" Dad shouted.

Before Mom could reply, I stepped in. "NOW you say something, Dad? Really? You couldn't have stuck up for me the past 14 or so years since he first blamed something on me? In ALL THAT TIME, you couldn't have stuck up for me even ONCE?! Too fuckin' little, too fuckin' late! You're going to have to deal with him all by yourselves now." I addressed them both on that last sentence. "I've fuckin' had it. I'm out of here, and I'm not coming home. Ever. Got it? I don't live under your roof anymore!"

I slapped my house key down on the counter and walked out, slamming the door behind me. To hell with them.

When I got back to Lee's house, she helped me bring the boxes inside and down to the Game Room. She told me that it was Our Game Room now, and I smiled as I kissed her lovingly. "Thank you, Lee."

"No need to thank me, Sugar. You're my Man now. Your Mom called me right after you left. She tried to get me to send you back home." She said softly as we cuddled together on the couch. "I told her no, and she went nuts on me."

"What did she say?" I asked, literally and completely flabbergasted. "She's made it clear to me since Patrick was born that I was a second class son to her, and now she wants me back?! Hell no!"

"Well, I think what I said was enough to get her to disown me as her best friend." She blushed.

"You didn't..." I chuckled.

"No, I didn't. But I did stick up for you. She said I was even worse than your Dad, since he was sticking up for you when you left, she said."

"Too little, too late." I shook my head. "He let her steamroll me for 18 fuckin' years, and I'm not gonna take it anymore." I shook my head grimly. "As far as I'm concerned, they can do whatever they want without me. I have all I need right here in my arms."

"Oh, baby!" She held me tight. "Are you absolutely sure of this, Justin? I mean, I'm over twice your age." She had a look of apprehension on her face.

"Lee, listen to me." I looked into her lovely eyes. "This is my dream come true, in more ways than one. I've loved you for so long, it's not going to change as we grow older."

"Justin, you don't know how badly I want to trust you. But I trusted Dick, and I've known him for 20 years. It turns out I didn't know him at all." She whispered.

"Then I'll do whatever I can to earn your trust, Lee. I've never been cheated on, since I've only had two girlfriends, but still. I can imagine what it would feel like. The betrayal by my family is just one way I can relate to that. Dick betrayed you, and my parents betrayed me in favor of my brother." I laid out my own hurt for her. "I know it isn't exactly the same, but I've been living with that hurt for all my life. Since the first time they took his word over mine because he fucked up and blamed me."

Her eyes were locked to mine the entire time I laid my feelings bare for her. "I think I can understand that. You never want to feel that betrayal again, right?" She asked.

"You're right. I don't." I said in a choked voice.

"Neither do I, baby." She snuggled closer to me, laying her head on my shoulder as I kissed the top of her head.

"Then let's not betray each other." I whispered back. "I love you, Lee. Never forget that."

"I know you do, Sugar. I love you too." She leaned up and kissed me with her soft full lips.

We spent the rest of the morning making love, then Lee ordered pizza for us for lunch. The Works, and I was in Heaven as we ate. There's nothing like pizza after making love for hours! Then she decided we needed to go shopping, and so we dressed accordingly and went to the grocery store. Now, growing up doing everything for my parents had its uses. I knew where everything was in the supermarket, and gathered the stuff on her list in no time flat. She just shook her head in wonder as I completed her shopping list in less than half an hour.

"How'd you get so good at that?" Lee chuckled as we got into her car after I loaded the groceries in the trunk.

"Mom used to send me to the store with a list every Sunday. I got good at getting everything as fast as possible." I shrugged with a wry smirk.

"So I see. Justin, if you ever want to take a day off from shopping, I will understand." She said as she leaned over and kissed me.

"Not a chance, mama." I responded as the toe-curling kiss ended. "I love shopping with you already if you're going to kiss me like that every time we get done."

"Well, there's a lot more where that came from, Sugar." She said in her sultry smoky voice as she stroked my thigh. My cock was already harder than an I-Beam, and she noticed it through my pants.

"Ok, stud. When we get home, I'm measuring that Beast!" She giggled.

"Be my guest, sexy lady." I grinned and slipped my hand under her skirt. "Someone isn't wearing panties this afternoon." I chided lovingly as I slipped a finger into her slit.

"Oooooh shit!" She moaned as I fingered her already soaking pussy. I pulled my finger out and sucked her juices off it. "You have to have the sweetest pussy on Earth, Lee." I groaned as her flavor intoxicated me, and it took all my willpower not to go down on her right there in the parking lot.

"I'm glad that you appreciate that, baby." She stroked my cheek, then started the car before we could get even more worked up.

When we got home, it took us only two trips to get the groceries inside, and I was able to do the last trip solo while she put things away in the kitchen. When I'd finished bringing in the bags, I helped her put things away, and she showed me where everything went. We got it done in minutes. When we'd finished everything, I slipped up behind her and put my arms around her waist as I kissed the side of her neck beneath her ear.

"Mmmm, you're as insatiable as I am, Sugar." She moaned. "But before we get started on that, we need to have a little talk that doesn't involve fucking first." She smiled even as she pulled out of my embrace. I was a bit disappointed, but I wasn't about to disagree with her. She was right.

"Ok, sweetheart." I smiled as she leaned in and kissed me quickly on the lips. She took my hand and led me to the couch in the family room. We sat facing each other as she held my hands in hers.

"Justin, this is important." She smiled even as she said it. "Tomorrow, I'm having Dick served with Divorce papers at work, and naming that slut Evelyn as the cause. I'm also filing Alienation of Affection against her, even though a lot of judges see it as frivolous. I'm going to hire your uncle in the morning to get evidence of adultery on them, and then we're going to proceed with the Divorce."

I let her words sink in. "Sounds like you have it planned out." I smiled.

"I did, except for one thing. You." She smiled lovingly at me and stroked my cheek. "You, my dear sweet wonderful Man. I didn't take you into account, so what I have to say next is going to be difficult. What we have right now, can't be seen in public until the divorce is final. It's going to be even more difficult since I can't wait to shout it to the rooftops that I'm your Woman."

"But once you're legally separated, won't you be able to date?" I asked.

"Yes, but there's also your mom to take into account. This Divorce could get ugly, if Dick fights me on it. I don't want him calling your mother to testify that I've been fucking you all along. He could make it difficult for both of us." She had a worried expression on her face.

I felt a chill go down my spine, since I wouldn't put it past my mom to perjure herself in order to spite us. Even without proof, it could sway a judge, especially a male judge, to see things Dick's way. "You're right, Lee. I could see Mom doing that shit, too." I grimaced. The specter of my family was still hanging over my head, even though I'd cut all ties with them.

My cell rang, and I pulled it out of my pocket. I groaned as I answered it. "What do you want, Mrs. Bannister?" I asked with bitterness born from years of being shit on. I refused to call her Mom anymore.

"Justin, I'm still your mother." She said in her Guilt Trip voice.

"Not the way you've ever acted since Patrick was born. Well, I hope you're happy with your Golden Child, because the 'Black Sheep' of the family is now out of your hair for good. Don't call me again." I said as I Ended the call.

I had no sooner set my phone down than it rang again. "WHAT?!" I shouted into the phone as I saw her number. "What part of 'Don't call me again' don't you understand?!"

"YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU UNGRATEFUL SON OF A BITCH!" Mom screamed at me. Here it comes. "I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, AND YOU WILL COME HOME RIGHT NOW! IF YOU DON'T, I'LL HAVE THE COPS COME GET YOU!"

I had to laugh at her tirade. "The cops? Really? How about all the shit that Patrick did growing up for which I took the blame? The weed in HIS room? The destruction of Mrs. Sanders' potted plants? The destruction of your prized vase? I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea. NONE of those things happened when I was there, yet you STILL took his word when he said that I did it! I had ROCK SOLID alibis every single time, but that didn't matter to you. Then all the times you would volunteer me to do something when you KNEW I had plans! You NEVER asked me to do anything. You TOLD me to do it. But did you ever TELL Patrick to do anything? FUCK NO! You coddled your baby for all he was worth. Makes me wonder if being his mother is all you are to him! As far as being a son of a bitch, at least you got THAT part right! You gave birth to me, but you NEVER acted like a mother should. Now, I don't EVER want to hear from you again!" I Ended the call to her sobbing, but I had literally Had Enough.

I turned my phone off and set it on the coffee table again. "Last bridge burned." I whispered.

Lee held me close as I cried my eyes out. It was the first time I had ever cried for how my mother had treated me. How my brother had treated me. How my father had allowed them to treat me. If he had stood up for me even once before yesterday, I might have been able to reconcile with him at least. But as I told him, too little, too late.

Lee stroked my hair as I cried, her other hand stroking up and down my back. I wasn't sure how long I had been crying when I heard the front door open. "Lee, it's Elaine." She announced herself.

I felt the rage come roaring back as I jumped to my feet. Lee rose with me, putting her hand on my shoulder. Her touched calmed me somewhat so I didn't kill my own mother when she came into the family room. She saw the look in my eyes and at least had the common decency to look away.

"What do you want, Elaine?" Lee was in my corner on this one, and I was glad to have her there.

"I want to speak to my son." Mom said.

"Your son's at home, Mrs. Bannister. Or is he in summer school today so he doesn't fail 11th Grade?" I let every bit of bitterness I felt out in that dig.

Once again, Elaine looked down and away. I couldn't even think of her as Mom anymore. Now I wondered how I could have ever thought of her that way.

She rallied though. "Justin, I can see how you would think..."

I cut her off. "How I would think WHAT? How I would think that you gave preferential treatment to that toad of a kid that superseded me in your heart? How I would think that you took his word over mine to the exclusion of all other evidence? How I would think that you gave a good goddamn about me before you couldn't use me as your servant anymore? How I would think WHAT, Mrs. Bannister?!"

I couldn't believe it. Elaine was crying now. Really crying. Probably crocodile tears, though. She always was a master manipulator when it came to guilt. Too bad I was now immune to her guilt trips.

I lowered my tone to a civil level. "Look, Mrs. Bannister. You got what you wanted. I won't be there anymore to get in the way. The thing is, I won't be there anymore to take the blame for his bullshit, either. Think of it as a win-win situation. I won't be a burden on you anymore, and you can give Patrick all your love ... oh wait, you already were."

Elaine raised her face to look at me with tears streaming down her face. She saw the hurt and anger in my eyes, and she finally realized that she had done wrong. I could see it in her eyes when she started crying real tears for a change.

Lee crossed the room and hugged Elaine tight. I wouldn't do it. I couldn't do it. I refused to touch that woman again. I didn't trust myself within reach of her, to be honest. I had never in my life been more tempted to hit a woman than I had been just a moment before. Hell, I was still tempted, and the thought made me sick. I have never hit a woman, and God willing, I would never have to.

Lee led Elaine back to the couch and kept herself between us. I sat heavily on one side of the L while Lee and Elaine sat on the other side.

"Elaine, I thought that Justin was just bitching about how you treated him until just recently. Now I see that he has been mentally abused by you and Patrick. If he was under 18, I would call the cops on the shit you've put him through." She kept her voice calm, which only made Elaine cry harder as she came to fully realize the extent of her actions. "Justin is a sweet man, and deserves better than what you've done to him. That being said, he just cried for over an hour over the way he's been treated for his whole life. He cried not just for his own hurt, but because in the end, you couldn't let him be his own man. And he IS his own man. In spite of how you've treated him, he's one of the best people I know. He spent his whole life trying to please you, and what did he get in return?"

I put a hand on Lee's shoulder, then started talking. "Mrs. Bannister, I won't ever think of you as my mother again. I don't know if I can forgive you for what you and Patrick have done to me my whole life, and I don't know if I can forgive your husband either for just standing by and letting it happen. Somehow, that's worse to me than what you two did. I know for a fact that I will never forget it, however. It's shaped me into the man I am today. I spent my whole life trying to please you. Trying to get you to say one word of thanks. You know where I found the thanks? Lee. She asks me to do things for her. She doesn't order me to do them. She thanks me for a job well done. You never did. I don't love you, Mrs. Bannister. I should, but all the love I had for you as a mother has been burned away. I don't know why, but I don't even feel guilty about that anymore." I stopped when I couldn't speak anymore.

The look of horror and loss on Elaine's face didn't make me feel sorry for her. It didn't make me gloat, either. I just felt numb. I no longer cared for her feelings. All my love was now Lee's, and there was no room for my erstwhile family in my heart, anymore.

"I'm so sorry." Elaine said as the tears fell down her face. I was shocked to my core by that. She apologized to me?! Where was my real mother?!

"Justin, I am so sorry for what I've done. I have no excuse. I almost screwed up your life beyond all repair!" She broke down in sobs, and Lee hugged her again.

"No, Mrs. Bannister. Not my life. Just whatever love I had left for the woman who was supposed to be my mother, the boy who was supposed to be my brother, and the man who was supposed to be my father. You know, Uncle Jack was more of a father to me than your husband." I said it softly, but I could see on her face that every word was a hammer blow to her. I found myself not wanting to hurt her anymore, so I left out that Lee had been more of a mother to me. My revenge felt hollow now, watching her cry her eyes out. Lee looked over at me, her tears barely held in check. I mouthed 'I'm sorry' to her, but she just reached over and squeezed my hand with a reassuring smile.

We talked for a bit after Elaine calmed down. I told her that I was going to be living here until Lee's Divorce was final, and then I would be living here as added security and as Lee's assistant during College. Lee said that she was paying me 500 dollars a week, and that would go up if I went for a degree in Mathematics and Accounting. I love numbers, and thought that being an accountant would be a good job to have.

Elaine listened, nodding. The sad irony was that she was now all of a sudden proud of me and my accomplishments so far, but that I no longer cared how she felt. My boxes down in the Game Room had all my medals, ribbons, and trophies in them from my Track meets. I'd made sure that I took them with me when I packed up my room.

"I had no idea that he had that many trophies!" Elaine said, which caused me to snort. Lee answered before I could, though.

"Elaine, if you had just come to one of his Track meets to watch him run, you would have seen him win! I saw those trophies, ribbons, and medals when he moved in this morning. I was there when he won the majority of them. It's sad that he asked me to go when you 'couldn't make it', Elaine. You should have been the one there to cheer him on! At least you never volunteered him when he had to go out of town on Road meets." Lee was pissed off at Elaine, but not nearly as much as I had been. I put my hand on Lee's shoulder again and squeezed gently.

"Seriously, though." I said. "Mrs. Bannister, I have nothing more to say to you or my erstwhile family. Really, I'm done. Uncle Jack is still my family, but since all my grandparents are dead, and I have no other aunts or uncles, that's pretty much it. Uncle Jack and Lee." I shrugged, keeping my face carefully neutral.

"I guess you were more of a mother to him than I was." Elaine said with a sad look in her eyes.

"I guess so." Lee said, somewhat coldly. I wasn't sure now if Lee even had it in her to forgive Elaine. Probably with time. They'd known each other all their lives, after all.

What I was more worried about, strangely enough, was if I would have the forgiveness in me even with time. Part of me wanted to forgive her, but I wasn't going to trust her again any time soon. I sure as hell didn't feel any love for her. She might have been my mother, but she sure never acted like it. It's hard to feel that betrayed. I had busted my ass to gain her approval, but it had been for nothing. So nothing is what I was feeling for her. If not for the scholarship and Lee's love, I would have thought that I'd wasted my life.

When Elaine finally saw that reconciliation wasn't going to happen, at least not any time soon, she finally left. Lee walked her to the door, locked it behind her, and then came back and sat back down next to me.

We held each other and cried some more, but not as hard as earlier. She had been betrayed by her husband, the man she had loved, and I had been betrayed by my own blood family. Which is worse? I honestly couldn't tell you.

But then and there our healing had begun. With the slow passionate lovemaking, reaffirming in both of us our love and faith, and regaining the trust that had been displaced by the betrayals we'd both suffered. I picked Lee up and carried her upstairs to our bed. She had her arms around my neck as I carried her, her hot mouth sucking on my neck as I grew harder and harder in my shorts.

When I set her down on her feet, she let me undress her. I took off her blouse and skirt, but left her nylons on. I then undid the front clasp on her bra, and leaned down to suckle her beautiful nipples as I let her bra fall to the floor. I reached down and pulled her panties aside, slipping a finger inside her. She moaned as my mouth ministered to her nipples while my fingers ministered to her cunt. She got weak in the knees as she had a small orgasm, and sat down heavily on the bed. I smiled and kissed her as I hooked my thumbs into her panties, yanking them down.

"Mmm, are you going to fuck me hard, baby? Mama wants it good and hard from her Man." She said with that smoky seductive voice of hers.

"As many times as you want me to, sweetheart." I answered back in a low tone.

"Ooooh, that reminds me." She said as she stroked my hard cock through my shorts. She reached over and grabbed a tape measure from her night stand. I chuckled as I remembered that she was going to measure my cock when we got home from grocery shopping. She pulled my shorts down as I pulled my t-shirt off over my head. She measured from the base to the very tip of my cock, then pulled the tape measure away with a grin from ear to ear. "Damn, baby! 8 and 1/4 inches! No wonder you fill my pussy up so good!" She enthused. She then measured my width, and her voice cracked as she told me it was two and a quarter inches across the head. I'm circumcised, since my parents approved it when I was a newborn. I learned that women love a cut cock, for the most part. I've never had any complaints, and now that I was with Lee, my cock wasn't going anywhere except inside her body.

"We fit together perfectly, don't we." I replied as I sat down next to her. My shoes and socks joined my shorts and shirt on the floor, and I leaned in to kiss her lovingly.

"Mmhmmm. Yes we do, Sugar. We fit like we were made for each other." She moaned as she spread her thighs for me, and I sheathed myself inside her for the ninth of tenth time in two days. I couldn't get enough of her, and she couldn't get enough of me. It felt good to know that I was almost twice as big as Dick, and that I could fulfill her better than the Asshole who was going to be her ex-hubby.

"We were made for each other, sweetheart." I said as I thrust into her. Her pussy felt perfect around me, and I felt like the King of the World (Leonardo doesn't know what he's talking about) when I was inside her. To know that I could satisfy this mature dark beauty was a feeling beyond words, and that she was as intent on satisfying me went even further towards making me feel like the aforementioned King. But if I was the King, she was my Queen, and I would do whatever I could to satisfy her.

We had built up a good hard rhythm, and I placed her ankles on my shoulders as I pounded into her. She was screaming my name over and over as I pounded into her, ravaging her hot cunt like she had asked me to do.

Her hands grabbed my back, and her nails dug in as she raked them downward towards my ass. She was screaming with her third or fourth orgasm, and there was something primal about her nails marking me as I growled low in my throat. The growl turned into a roar as her cunt contracted around me, collapsing and milking me with her strong inner muscles. My balls tightened, my cock swelled, and I exploded inside her like an nuke. I saw stars, black spots in my vision, and passed out from coming so hard.

I awoke to feel that I was still inside her. Her legs were now wrapped around my butt as she pulled me into her. Her hands were stroking my hair and back, soothing me from where she had left red marks from her nails. At least she hadn't drawn blood, but even if she had, I wouldn't have stopped for anything. When I lifted my face to hers, she spoke.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, baby." She cooed, kissing me lovingly. "I needed that fuck like you wouldn't believe."

"Thanks, mama." I replied, kissing her lovingly. We made love twice more that night, then fell asleep again in each other's arms. It was something that I would enjoy getting used to over the coming months.

Dear God in Heaven, Your Angel is perfect for me. Please allow me to keep her. Signed, Justin.

Monday morning dawned bright and clear, and Lee called Uncle Jack to hire him to dig up dirt on Dick and Evelyn. He came over soon after, and got the information and picture of Dick from her. He said it would take three to five days, and not to worry about it. Then before he left, he pulled me aside into the foyer. I knew what was coming.

"Don't start, Uncle Jack. I am sick of the way my mother treats me, and I'm not going to accept her apologies yet, if ever." I said, heading him off at the pass. He just chuckled.

"Justin, I don't blame you one bit there." He grinned, clapping me on the shoulder. "But if you're going to take up with a married woman, even one going through a divorce, just be careful. It's obvious that you two love each other very much, but if that comes across in public before the Divorce is final, then you could both be in a world of shit. Also, if your Mom finds out, I don't even want to think of the fallout there."

Dammit, I knew he was right. "We'll be careful, Jack. Please don't say anything to my mother about this. Lee is, or was her best friend. We're going to tell her together once all the dust has settled."

"Just be careful, is all I'm saying. If Lee is hiring me, you can bet your ass that Dick is hiring someone too. I know the house is wired with an alarm, so set it every night before you go to bed, and every time you leave the house. I'll sweep for bugs when I come back after getting video and audio on Dick, and I won't even charge for it." He smiled, shook my hand and headed for the door. "Thanks, Jack." I said.

"No problem, man." He replied, then he was gone. I locked the door behind him, then headed back to Lee.

"So, what was that about?" Lee asked as she snuggled up next to me on the couch and turned on a Baseball game. Another thing we have in common is a love of Baseball, and especially the Dodgers.

"Jack knows about us, but he's not going to say anything. He saw by our body language that we're In Love." I told her the truth, then kissed her passionately when she looked at me in surprise.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.