The Tantric Way - Cover

The Tantric Way

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ami was a "Type A" personality lawyer who by age 31 had ruined her health. A visit to her doctor put her into a gym and a "special" yoga class that changed her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

Continuing to hold Ami's hand, she led her into the Sacred Space, followed by Jess. The floor was now completely covered in what looked like a giant yoga mat. The lighting was soft and the music hypnotic. "Let's get undressed."

Without a word the three women removed their clothing. Ami was shocked by Cregan's perfect body. Now she was sure that Cregan wasn't 91. Her breasts were on the small side, firm with protruding nipples. Her body was lean and sensually muscular. She had the same tattoo of Ganesh on her chest, the one with the eyes that followed you. When Cregan turned her back to Ami, Ami gasped. From the nape of her neck to her tail bone was a tattoo that could only be the Goddess Radha. The tattoo showed Radha from the waist up, naked with full breasts. Multiple garlands were around her neck, a crown on her head. The most astonishing feature of the tattoo was Radha's face. It was the face of a sultry woman at the peak of her sexuality and simultaneously the face of an innocent young girl on the cusp of womanhood; impossible to explain, yet undeniably both.

Cregan turned and saw the expression on Ami's face. "Yes, it's the Goddess. Beauty, innocence and sexuality all in one. It's what we all strive for. Now, let's begin."

Cregan stood facing Jess and Ami. Ami began the first asana without knowing why she was doing it. No one had said a word, yet she knew which one to do. Asana followed asana and still no one spoke. Some positions were familiar to Ami, some weren't. That didn't matter. Her inner yogi showed her the way. As before, Ami felt her sexual desire increase as the session progressed. Time was meaningless inside that room. Eventually Cregan returned to the standing position, facing the other two women. Palms pressed together in the middle of her chest, she uttered, "Namaste." "Namaste." Jess and Ami replied.

Ami's body was on fire. It was slick with sweat. Her inner thighs were coated with her vaginal juices. She could feel that her pussy lips were swollen even though no one had touched them. Her eyes were transfixed on Cregan, who was looking at Jess. Cregan separated her hands and offering then to Jess, palms up she said, "Come and be refreshed Mam."

Jess, her body and tattoos glowing in the subdued lighting, knelt in front of her mentor. Cregan cradled Jess's head in her hands as Jess attached her mouth to the erect nipple. Ami stood mesmerized by the sight of her Mam softly moaning, her body swaying as she received the milk of life from the Mahana Mam. A new sexual tension filled the room. Both bodies glowed brighter as the ritual continued. With her nourishment complete, Jess stood and wrapped her arms around Cregan, who followed suit. Their lips met, tongues entwined and kissed with an understated ardor.

Ami watched them in that timeless reality until they finished. Jess floated dreamily back towards Ami, her face flushed, overheated with pent-up sexual energy. Her skin looked black light white, the three dimensional tattoos vibrating. Ami had to will herself to not to touch Jess as she returned to stand next to her. Ami knew that if she touched Jess her own body would leap over the orgasmic edge. With ultimate determination she glanced at Cregan, who had her arms outstretched towards Ami in a welcoming pose. As Ami walked towards her she noticed that the breast that Jess had been nursing on, Cregan's left, was now twice the size of the other, its areola and nipple huge and protruding. She got on her knees, her lips only a few inches from Cregan's right breast. Fingertips lifted her chin until their eyes met. Ami saw golden, liquid irises staring back at her.

"I have waited months for this moment, little one. Come to Mahana Mam and be refreshed."

Ami sucked the proffered nipple. The instant that she swallowed the warm milk her whole body convulsed in a massive orgasm. Cregan pressed Ami's head tightly against her breast to prevent Ami's scream from detaching her mouth from the source of her pleasure. Ami's hips involuntarily rocked back and forth as her body moved instinctively. Although her eyes were closed and the room was dim, the orgasm caused a flash of white light to register in Ami's brain, followed by a vision of Cregan naked, bathed in a golden glow, walking towards her, her arms outstretched and welcoming. There was a fleeting moment when Ami feared that she might lose herself inside the hallucination. Cregan's gentle stoking of her head dissipated the scene and Ami returned to the task at hand. As she continued to nurse she felt her sexual energy return, despite the orgasm she experienced only a moment ago. Her awareness expanded to fill the room. She saw Jess standing behind her. She could see the look of satisfaction and ecstasy on Cregan's face. Yet, Ami had never opened her eyes or stopped nursing. Ami detected a change occurring within her. She sensed a power, a feeling of control, a sureness of what needed to be done with her life. She suckled with a new fervor, causing Cregan to moan and shake with her own orgasm. An instant later she removed Ami's mouth and gasped for air.

"You are full of surprises!" Cregan managed to get out in a whisper. "Now I know I was right." Stroking Ami's face she said, "Lie down and we shall continue your education."

Ami eased herself onto the mat. Jess made her way to one side of Ami and Cregan occupied the other. The two Mams each turned on their sides and began to caress and lick Ami's breasts. She parted her legs when she felt a hand travel from her knee up to her thigh. A surge of pleasure went up her spine as a finger touched the bottom of her pussy and made its way through her juicy lips to her clit. There the finger encircled the swollen button until Ami exploded in another orgasm. Rather than bringing release, the orgasm increased Ami's craving for more.

A pair of hands urged Ami's knees apart. Ami finally opened her eyes and looked to see Cregan between her legs. Suddenly a large cock slid deep inside her well-lubricated cunt. She groaned with delight as she thought, How did she know that's what I wanted?

Ami squirmed as the cock fucked her with a strong, steady stroke. She sensed movement behind her. Jess straddled Ami's head and lowered her hot pussy and asshole over her mouth. Ami spread Jess's alabaster cheeks and probed both openings with her tongue. Jess's scent, a tangy mixture of musk and jasmine made her shiver. She responded by stiffening her tongue into a mini-penis. Feeling this hardness, Jess swung her hips forward and back, rubbing her clit, pussy and asshole against the stiffness. At the same time, Cregan began licking Jess's tits.

While Jess took advantage of Ami's tongue, Ami's attention was being drawn back to the fucking that she was receiving from Cregan. She had given up trying to figure out where the dick had come from. She knew that there was no man in the room and Cregan had no time to strap on a dildo. It felt real and soooo good! As the pressure built towards another mind erasing orgasm, Ami grabbed one of Jess's thighs and pulled her clit tight against her tongue. As she concentrated on the little man in the boat she slid the forefinger of her other hand deep in Jess's ass. Ami finger fucked the ass to match the rhythm of her own dicking. The moans, grunts and groans of the three women drowned out the background music. The three moved as one as their pleasure mounted. Simultaneously they screamed as Cregan shot a load of hot semen into Ami's pussy and Jess squirted pussy juice into her mouth. Somehow Ami managed to swallow, scream and orgasm all at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.