The Tantric Way - Cover

The Tantric Way

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ami was a "Type A" personality lawyer who by age 31 had ruined her health. A visit to her doctor put her into a gym and a "special" yoga class that changed her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

An instant of panic overtook Ami as she awoke in a dark room, naked in a strange bed. Then she remembered that she was at Jess's house and she relaxed. She looked at the alarm clock and it said 8:35. It's awfully dark for 8:35 in the morning. As her brain cleared, she looked harder at the clock. 8:35pm! How can that be! I didn't get to Jess's until 9:00! She sat up and turned on the night table lamp. She surveyed the room. Her clothes were on the chair and there was a fluffy oversized robe at the foot of the bed. Slowly she stood, expecting wobbly legs and vertigo. She experienced neither. She put on the robe and walked out of the bedroom. Her body felt surprising strong, with very few aches, considering the new asanas she had done. She found Jess in the living room reading, Drala playing once again in the background.

Jess beamed at the sight of her and quickly stood up and rushed over and gave her a big hug. She gently pushed Ami back to arms-length and examined her face.

"You don't look any worse for wear," she laughed. "Actually, you look great!"

"What's going on? What day is it? The clock in the bedroom said 8:35 pm. I'm confused."

Taking her hand she led her to the couch. "It's Saturday night. You have been sleeping since midnight yesterday. What do you remember about Friday night?"

Ami relaxed and thought a minute. "I remember that the more yoga I did, the stranger I felt ... but a good strange. Then you started to touch me and I went to a different place. It was almost as if you were making love to me and at the same time I was watching you make love to me. Does that make any sense?"

Jess took both her hands in hers. "It makes perfect sense. With my personal energy and Tantric sexual techniques, I raised your conscious level beyond anything you had previously experienced. What do you remember of our love making?"

A slow smile came to Ami's face. "What I remember can't be real. I was being fucked by a cock! Not a cock shaped dildo, but a real one! But that's impossible! You were making love to me. I was in a state of continual orgasm for what seemed like hours, and then I exploded into space! Tell me I was dreaming!"

Jess snuggled closer to her. In a soft, soothing voice she said, "You weren't dreaming. What you remember is exactly what happened. We went into a reality where I could switch from having a vagina to having a penis. Your constant orgasm raised your energy level and conscious being to the point where you experienced Nirvana. You became one with the universe. I joined you. You were already there when I began my orgasm. I shot four or five giant loads of cum into you and then I continued to stay hard and fucked you for about thirty minutes. When I finished, I unfolded you from the Yogic Sleep Pose and put you to bed. I got up at 9:00 this morning and monitored you all day, but I didn't have any concerns. The first time you experience this it's not unusual to sleep 24 hours. It takes that long to regain enough personal energy just to get out of bed. The more times you experience it, the faster the recovery. Now, just a regular night's sleep and I'm fine."

Ami curled her legs on the couch and slowly shook her head. "What you just said is not possible. Alternative realities! You expect me to believe in some science fiction, Carlos Castaneda hocus pocus? You had some guy in another room waiting for your signal and he fucked me. I was so wrapped up in the pleasure that I thought it was you. Either that or you had a very realistic strapon and I couldn't tell the difference. Alternative reality? I think not."

Jess smiled in response. "If you continue yoga lessons with me, you should be able to eventually reach Nirvana every time you make love. I've never had a student who responded as quickly as you. I could tell from class that you were someone special. However, we can't rush it. You used a tremendous amount of energy yesterday. It's not safe to try again too soon. The initial recovery normally takes two to three weeks. It took Sheila three weeks. But looking at you tonight, I'm comfortable with ten days. After that, we'll just have to see. What do you think?"

Ami looked into Jess's eyes. They had a strangely calming effect. "Alternative realities be damned! I'm ready for more."


The next few days brought a mental clarity and incite that scared Ami. She seemed to anticipate her coworkers' questions and answers. The solution to a complicated corporate restructuring issue that had plagued her for weeks flashed in front of her as soon as she opened the client's file. She thought about her night with Jess and Jess's explanation of what happened. Could this be related to that? Then her logical legal mind once again discarded the "alternative reality" answer. Things will return to normal she told herself, and they did. By the end of the week the clarity and incite were gone and Ami had returned to normal. Maybe she would talk to Dr. Cregan about it next week.

The normally staid Dr. Cregan walked into the examining room with a smile on her face. Referring to her chart, she made a quick note and then spoke. "You are five pounds under your goal weight! I received a wonderful report from Jess about your private lesson. I understand that you have another one in just a few days. I don't think that you understand how remarkable that is! Many women choose only to have that one private session. Those who continue need double or triple the time that you need to recover. I know that Jess explained what went on during the session, but if you have any additional questions I'd be glad to answer them."

"She told you what happened at the session?" Ami's voice raised an octave. "I have a lot of questions, but why did she tell you! That was private!"

Calmly the doctor explained. "I've mentioned to you that I was closely monitoring you. Your response to Jess's Saturday night yoga class and now to your first private lesson are an integral part of your long-term health plan and are definitely my concern. I hadn't prepared to go into details with you just yet, but Jess assures me that you need to know everything now. The explanation will take longer than this exam visit. I would like you to meet me at Jess's house tonight. We will tell you everything then." She leaned forward and put her hand on top of Ami's. "Please trust me until tonight."


Ami sat in an armchair, sipping her red wine. The nectar of the gods wasn't doing much to remove her feeling of collusion by the two women sitting across from her on the loveseat. What was the deal with the yoga? Granted, she felt a thousand percent better than she had a few months ago, but her sex life, if that's what you could call it, was her business!

"Ok, you told me that I'd get answers tonight. Let's have them doctor!"

Cregan gave Ami her best reassuring smile, glanced at Jess, who gave her a go ahead nod.

"First, I want you to call me Joan. You don't realize it yet, but we already have much more than a doctor/patient relationship." Ami shifted uncomfortably in her chair. "When you first came to me four years ago I noticed a certain attitude about you that impressed me. You were very bright, eager to learn your profession and an A type personality ready to be in charge. Yet, these are the very things that eventually resulted in your headaches. It wasn't until you were desperate for help that you were accepting of the program that I put you on. I could have recommended it earlier, but you wouldn't have given it the priority that it needed to succeed." Cregan took a drink of her own wine and then continued.

"Jess and I are members of a women's group that explores the far reaches of religion, sexuality, the reality that we live in and also other realities that are available to experience."

The quizzical look on Ami's face turned into shock. "You're a cult!"

Jess responded to the accusation. "We're a committed study group rather than a cult. We are dedicated to educating ourselves and expanding our lives through the study and teaching of Radha, the Hindu Goddess of sexuality and tantric love. We don't worship Radha, we learn from her. What you experienced the other night is only the beginning." Jess gave Ami a small smirk. "How old do I look?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.