The Tantric Way - Cover

The Tantric Way

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ami was a "Type A" personality lawyer who by age 31 had ruined her health. A visit to her doctor put her into a gym and a "special" yoga class that changed her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

Dr. Cregan reviewed the medical reports while Ami watched her. Ami was anxious, like a small child wanting to please her mother. Cregan took her time, then looked at Ami, a smile breaking out on her face.

"I'm impressed with your progress. Cholesterol and blood pressure are near normal, plus your 25 pound weight loss is excellent. No recurrence of the headaches?"

"None," replied Ami. "In fact, I'm sleeping better and have much more energy! It's amazing!"

"That's what's supposed to happen." Cregan said as she closed Ami's file. "Anything else occur over the last eight weeks that I should know?"

Ami sat up and leaned forward, as if about to tell a secret. "My life seems to have completely changed! I was promoted to partner six months earlier than I expected. I've stopped being a bitch to the people I work with. None of this has been a conscious effort. It seems to have started after..." Ami paused and blushed.

"Go ahead, when did it start?" coaxed the doctor.

"After ... after the first yoga class," whispered Ami.

"That was a Saturday night class, correct?"

Startled at her knowledge, Ami asked, "How did you know?"

"I told you when I assigned this program that it's my job to monitor your progress. I've spoken to Ellen and Jess multiple times and they gave me glowing reports regarding your changed attitude and work ethic. Now it's time for the next phase of your recovery." She reached in her desk draw and pulled out a business card and handed it to Ami:

Jess

Yoga and Life

617-555-0000

"That's Jess's private number. Call her this afternoon and schedule a private lesson. I'll leave it up to Jess as to how often you should see her." Ami put the card in her purse and waited for further instructions. "The private lessons will be yoga, yet different. You have shown remarkable progress in a short time. I feel that you're ready to progress to the next level of health."

Dr. Cregan stood up and offered her hand. "You are well on your way to success in health and life. That's a rare combination these days. I want to see you a week after you have your first private lesson. Remember, I'm always hear to answer any questions you night have."

Ami shook her hand, left Cregan's office and made her way to the gym. What had she meant when she said "answer my questions? Ami gave a mental shrug and left for the gym.

Three nights later Jess opened her front door to a nervous Ami.

"Welcome to my home, Ami. Please come in. Please leave your shoes on the rug to your left."

Ami slid off her loafers as Jess closed the door. Directly in front of Ami were stairs leading to the second floor. Next to the stairs was a long hallway to what appeared to be the kitchen. A quick glance left and right revealed a sparsely furnished living room and a small dining room.

"Minimalist. I like it."

"Thank you," Jess replied. "Please follow me. My studio is upstairs." Jess led the way, her tight ass swaying seductively underneath a short satin robe which was tied at the waist. Ami felt her first sexual flutter of the evening as the hem of the robe swished left and right, exposing Jess's firm thighs and a fleeting peek at her ass. They made a left at the top and walked a short way, stopping in front of a closed door leading to a room at the back of the house.

Jess turned to Ami with hypnotic eyes and said, "I'm very glad you came tonight." She turned the knob and pushed open the door. "Are you familiar with the term Sacred Space?"

Ami shook her head from side to side.

"It's a room that I have dedicated to the practice and study of yoga, meditation and the reverence of the divine. Please enter my sacred space."

Ami stepped over the threshold. It took a few seconds for Ami's vision to adjust to the soft glow. The room was larger than she had expected. The hardwood floor gleamed, even in the low light. There were two yoga mats in the middle, facing each other. There was a large futon along one wall, shelves filled with books, DVDs and CDs along another. There were blankets, mats, bolsters, blocks and yoga ropes arranged neatly along the third wall, which also had a small altar, while the short wall with the door had a large audio system. The incense burning on the altar gave off a scent that reminded Ami of the smell of sex.

"Pick a mat while I put on music."

Ami sat facing the futon, surrounded by the sounds of Drala. Jess walked over to the second mat and stood facing the seated woman. "Please stand." Ami did as she was told. Jess unknotted the belt to her robe, slid it off her shoulders and tossed it onto the futon. Facing Ami, in her naked glory, Ganesh leaped off Jess's chest in three dimensional splendor, his eyes fixed on Ami. Ami felt a steading arm at her elbow. "Close your eyes for a few seconds. He can be disorienting at first."

Regaining her composure, Ami returned her gaze to Ganesh. The tattoo was now reduced to merely magnificent. "Take off your clothes and hand them to me." Slowly Ami disrobed, without the slightest embarrassment. Jess looked Ami up and down. "You are doing so well. I'm very happy at your progress." Then Jess sat down in the lotus position and Ami followed suit, to the best of her ability. Jess continued. "Many of these asanas we will be doing tonight you already know. The ones you do not, I will teach you. What's important is that you allow the energy to flow freely in and through your body and allow yourself to go where your mind and body take you. You must trust my judgment. I'll call them out and we will do them together. I will be adjusting you if I feel it's necessary. Are you ready?"

Ami could barely control herself. The energy in the room was already making her pussy wet. "I'm ready."

Jess put her palms together in front of her heart. Ami followed "Let us leave the day's stress and worries at the door of this Sacred Space. Breathe deeply. Feel the tension leave your muscles and float into oblivion. Clear your mind of the thoughts and pressures of the workday, to be replaced with thoughts of your breathing. If other thoughts arise, easily and effortlessly return to the breath, finding peace and harmony in its simplicity."

They sat quietly for a minute. "Sun Salutation." They moved to a kneeling position and began. A Shoulder Stand followed. Jess lightly placed a hand on Ami's ass. She responded by stretching her body towards the ceiling. "Plow." Ami brought her knees down to her chest and then put them behind her head and stretched her legs as far back as they would go, her wet and fragrant pussy directly over her face. Though they had only begun, Ami noticed another rush of warmth and wetness in her vagina as she became excited thinking about what was happening.

"Stand. Forward Bend. Butterfly. Twist. Downward Facing Dog. Stand. Chair Pose. Fold forward, palms on the floor."

One pose after another relaxed and excited Ami at the same time. It's hard to explain that dichotomy to someone who doesn't do yoga. The sacred space intensified the electric current now flowing freely throughout Ami's body. She sensed Jess moving behind her. Ever so lightly Jess placed her hands on the back of Ami's thighs. With a feathery touch they moved upward, sending an increased current along their path as the hands navigated over her ass and up her back. When they stopped there was a surge from her hands that almost made Ami lose her balance. "Oh!" she gasped, her pussy vibrating with its first orgasm of the night. Jess's hands slid back to the top of Ami's ass. The middle finger of her left hand traced the crack between Ami's ass cheeks until it nestled itself between her pussy lips. Ami felt a warm glow extend from Jess's finger and fill her pussy. The feeling was unlike anything she had ever felt before. The warmth spread up through her vagina, bringing with it a heightened level of eroticism. Jess removed her finger, but the glow stayed.

"Down Dog, right leg forward, outside of your hand. Left knee on the floor, back straight, arms in the mountain pose. Hold." Thirty seconds later, "Pigeon Pose."

"Oh!" escaped Ami's lips as she lowered her torso onto the mat and her clitoris pressed against her right heel. A wave of desire shot up her spine. Her vision blurred for a moment, only to return with increased clarity. Holding the pose Ami could see Jess facing her, yet her attention was drawn to her increased peripheral vision. She had the sense that it was more than 180 degrees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.