The Tantric Way - Cover

The Tantric Way

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ami was a "Type A" personality lawyer who by age 31 had ruined her health. A visit to her doctor put her into a gym and a "special" yoga class that changed her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

Ami couldn't decide what she detested more: inept people in the workforce or going to the gym. The gym seemed to be winning. She was going after work three times per week and hated each session more than the previous one. After three weeks she was almost in tears. Every part of her body hurt. She had put off going to the yoga class out of a combination of exhaustion and defiance. Plus, she couldn't understand how long, slow stretching would help her situation. Finally, after relentless badgering from Ellen Hopping, she arrived at the 7:00 pm Saturday evening class. Saturday night! Don't these people have a life?

She stood outside the closed door of the gym's yoga studio, listening to her angel and devil wildly debate whether or not to go in. The angel won, pushed the door and Ami entered into an unknown world.

Soft, hypnotic music filled the dimly lit space. Seven women sat on yoga mats in a circle, conversing softly. Facing Ami, at the top of the circle was the most unusual woman Ami had ever seen. When she saw Ami she stood and Ami stopped dead in her tracks. Even in the dim light, this woman glowed. Luminous alabaster skin was topped by thick, dark red hair cascading down her back. But what drew Ami's attention were her tattoos. They were exposed by her tank top, one on each deltoid. They appeared three dimensional, as if they were raised on her skin. One was a black symbol, the other a half electric blue, half black circle. Ami had no idea what they represented, but it didn't matter. She couldn't stop staring at them. When she emerged from her trance she realized that the woman was now in front of her, speaking, with her hand outstretched.

" ... Jess Lambert and you must be Ami Davis. I've been expecting you."

Ami shook her hand, unable to speak.

"Grab a mat and a block," Jess continued, motioning to the wall on Ami's left, "and find a spot in our circle."

Returning to the circle the open spot was directly facing Jess. They began with some standing poses. Ami wasn't nearly as limber as the other women, but that was to be expected. Still, she was able to get into a lot of the positions, asanas, Jess called them. She was also surprised because the women came in different sizes. She was the largest, but they all weren't the skinny bitches that she had imagined. By the end of the class Ami's face and body were glistening with sweat, soaking through her panties and sports bra. She felt unusually energized, rather than the yawning sleepiness that she had expected. However, it wasn't only the sweat that made her panties wet. Twice Jess came over to assist her. Both times Jess seemed bathed in a holy light with her tattoos vibrating to an unearthly rhythm. When Jess straightened Ami's shoulders in the Warrior II pose, an electric current bolted through Ami's body. She stifled a moan as her pussy quivered and her juices dampened the crotch of her panties. No one, especially a woman, had ever created that kind of sensation within her. The second touch was no different. Jess placed her hands on Ami's hips and then pulled them up to straighten out her Downward Facing Dog pose, which sent an erotic wave of pleasure directly to Ami's vagina. The force of the wave made Ami's knees bend and her hips involuntarily thrust forward. She felt fluid burst out of her. She was positive that the wet spot at the crotch of her shorts was visible to everyone...

When class ended, Ami put away her props, then turned and saw Jess facing a tight semi-circle formed by the rest of the class. As she moved closer, she heard a tall brunette ask, "Are they finished?"

"Yes," murmured Jess. With that, she turned her back to the group and removed her top. There was a collective gasp. Covering her skin were a series of tattoos. Jess pulled her hair away so that all could see. Within a large circle was an extraordinary Buddha. Surrounding the Buddha there were eight small Buddha's, each in its own circle. The colors were dazzling; blue, maroon, yellow, green and multiple variations. What drew Ami's attention was what appeared to be beams of light shining out from the interior of the large tattoo. Ami stepped closer to the phenomenon. There were spaces within the large circle which were not tattooed. The beams of light were the glow of Jess's skin shining through! The effect was staggering. Ami was unable to look away. Jess rippled her back muscles and the beams of light swayed around the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.