Five Times a Day! - Cover

Five Times a Day!

 

Chapter 7

Hannah had to leave. I gave her a kiss good-bye. This is becoming more than physical. I ache now when she leaves me.

I took my sister downstairs to the living room and pushed her on the sofa.

"What's going on?"

"I want to watch a movie with my sister, is that OK?"

"Yeah. You seem less jittery around me. I'm glad. You and Hannah are a great fit, and I don't just mean sexually," she said with a giggle.

"She does seem to be just deep enough for me to cum inside and not make a big mess," I said.

"Ewww, keep your sexual escapades to yourself."

"Earlier, you were a party to our sexual escapades," I said.

"Well, I'm not any more. We can't do anything like we used to. You need to stay true to your girlfriend. Also, you shouldn't do anymore with mom either."

"Just a minute, I'd better have that conversation with her first. Find a movie on PPV, I'll be right back."

I walked into the swinging door separating the dining room from the kitchen.

"Hello Cal, what's up?" she said,

I sat down at the breakfast table and started, "Willa. We need to break up, sexually speaking. Hannah and I are exclusive. Callie has given up all rights to me. She thought I should break things off with you, and I agree."

"Wow. It sounds like things have turned serious with you and Hannah. That's good. I was just a fling anyway, more of an instructor to you than anything else. That doesn't change our mother/son relationship. If you need any advice, come to me whenever, all right?"

"Sure thing Beautiful. Callie and I are going to watch a movie until dinner is ready. Feel free to ask if you need any help from either of us," I said. Before I left, I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Callie picked 'The Poltergeist' to watch. We always got a kick out of the little blond girl when she said, "They're Heeeerrrrreeee!"

We loved scary movies, she loved to be scared; I liked holding her tight.

Mom called me in to get her some ice from the freezer. I did, including refilling and putting them back in the freezer. "Thank you honey. Turn that down a little please. Blood curdling sounds while I'm fixing dinner is a little disconcerting."


It's three years later.

Hannah and I are still a couple. Callie has glommed on to her brother, and they are out every night together when he is back in town from college.

The three of us are all 17 or older. Lucas is 20.

I have my driving license, but Hannah hasn't passed her driving test yet. She has taken it three times. Poor thing. She is content with me driving us everywhere. She gets to sit next to me and plays with my hair. I decided to let it grow long. She likes it — Mom doesn't!

Our parents are having dinner altogether once or twice a month. We are swapping homes every over time.

Most mornings, after breakfast, I leave and pickup Hannah for school. Lucas comes to our place and picks up Callie. He drops her off, and then heads to his college three miles away.

I bring Hannah over for dinner often. As expected, she has become very beautiful, with pouty lips, a cute nose and a really nice pair of breasts. I believe she told me she was a 34D.

Both mom and dad were aware we were sexually active, including Hannah being on the pill. Try as I may, I couldn't talk them into letting her stay over in my room. Socialist parents!

With three of us, Juniors in high school, we started looking at colleges in the area.

Our parents said they 'wouldn't mind' if we went to a local university. Reverse psychology at its best.

Despite trying all the time, with Dad and me, mom hasn't gotten pregnant. I think she may be resigned to having the two of us.

At the next dinner with everyone in attendance, I dropped to one knee and asked Hannah to marry me. She screamed, as did Callie and mom.

She said, "Yes."

Her father Harrison shook my hand and asked, "You don't have to get married, do you?"

"No, sir. I have not knocked up your daughter. We do plan to have kids, if that is all right with you?"

"Sorry?" he said.

"Where do you plan to go to school and live?" my dad asked.

"We have already applied to Park University in Missouri and Brigham Young University in Utah," Hannah said. "Our grades are top-notch, and we could possibly get a scholarship to either of them."

"Don't you have to convert and become a Mormon to go to BYU?" her father asked.

"No Daddy, they haven't done that in 100 years. We believe in God. That's good enough for them."

"What about you two?" Mr. Kennedy said turning to his son, who had his arm around my sister.

Callie spoke up, "Sir, I'm going to the college Lucas is attending. By the time I'm finished with it, he will have a nice job to support us."

"You aren't coming into the business with me?" Harrison asked his son.

"No, dad. I plan to be a Personal Financial Planner. The school guarantees me a job when I am through the program. Callie helped me to understand it all. She's very smart."

"What are your plans about kids?" Lucas' mom asked.

"I want to be at least halfway through my own degree before we have any children," Callie answered.

"And what would that be?" Harrison asked.

"I don't know yet. I plan to spend my first year working on the General-Education requirements necessary."

All the adults went back to dinner. I didn't appreciate the tone of Mr. Kennedy.

At the end of the evening, we said good-bye to our partners and their parents.

"I want to apologize for the way Harrison spoke to you kids. I don't know what is worrying him. Maybe it's empty nesting or something like that. Both of you have wonderful dreams and your mother, and I will support any decision you make. If you need help to do it, just ask."

"We're staying up to watch a movie," I said to our folks.

"Keep it quiet please. This has been a long day for me," dad said.


We settled in front of the TV.

"OK. Last time was an action flick; It's my turn to pick something," my sister remarked. "How about 'The Purge!' it sounds like it is wicked scary?"

"Whatever you want is OK with me. It's been four days since Hannah and I have made love. I really miss her right now," I said.

"That's OK; you have your hot sister next to you. Maybe we can make out a little. I miss you kissing me."

"We made an agreement over three years ago. If we do anything, we need to do everything," I said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.