Five Times a Day! - Cover

Five Times a Day!

 

Chapter 6

I heard mom answer, "Go ahead and watch, but I get him until we are through, all right?"

"Sure!"

"OK honey, just linger around my pussy for a bit. Take in the scents. It's important that the lady is clean having just taken a shower, and her period is not going on. I guess if you liked it weird, and the girl didn't care; you could do that."

I said, "You smell wonderful. It's kind of like the smell of sweat, and a light perfume fragrance put together."

"Thank you, that's sweet of you to say," she said. "What's also important is to ask what she wants? Some like their clitoris licked to orgasm, others, like me, enjoy the complete experience. Do you know where to find a woman's clit?"

"Yes Ma'am, right here," I said touching it with my finger. That caused mom to react a bit. "Sorry?"

"Don't be, honey. Don't start there at least not with me. I like my men to start by stimulating me with a finger inside. Go ahead and put your index finger inside me about an inch or so?"

I did and she reacted again. I heard the young ladies giggle. "Move it around a little. That helps me get lubricated inside so you can fuck me in a bit."

I hadn't been hard until I heard her say 'Fuck.'

"I'm wet enough so bring your lips down and kiss me all over. Try to avoid my clit. Save it for last. Oooh, honey — that is really wonderful. Take your tongue and slide it deep inside my opening. Oh shit! You have a nice long tongue. It feels wonderful. You are doing fabulously well Cal. Keep going please? I'm close to an orgasm."

Stopping for a moment, "How do I know if you or Hannah or whoever I'm doing this to is having an orgasm?"

Callie jumped in, "Some of us just tremble for about 20 to 40 seconds, while other's squirt out a liquid for you to drink and swallow."

"Very good dear," Willa said. "I'm a little squirter, some ladies' squirt farther than some men do. Get back to it, I promise you will know when I have orgasmed."

I was licking and sucking everything I could find. She hadn't told me, not to get her clit, so I used my tongue and started tapping it up and down, back and forth. Uh-Oh, she was trembling a lot, but I caught her squirt. It was yummy. I took notice of her reaction if we ever did this again.

"Oh my goodness Cal, that was an orgasm to remember, ready for yours?"

"Absolutely," I answered moving up her body. I stopped at her breasts and played for a while with my mouth and tongue.

"He likes sucking on our little tits," Hannah remarked. "Yours he should really like."

I was playing with her nipple. It was bigger than her clit, but she reacted similarly to my touch. I spent some time on the other one when I heard her say, "It's time. Are you ready?"

Worried that I may not live up to her standard, I nervously said, "Yes."

I had stayed very hard, so I poised myself at her entrance and plunged forward, as deep as I could go. Her face looked angelic. We began to kiss while I was giving her pussy an internal massage. It was slick and wet making it extremely easy to slip in and out of her.

I was trying my very best to last longer than I had been. Her leg's muscles were clamping around my dick. It felt like I might get stuck although I doubted that could happen.

Her trembling was enhanced by her verbal mutterings, mostly incomprehensible. I felt what could only be the beginning of my orgasm. She was holding me tight up against her as my fucking motion was slowing a little. I felt it was really close.

"Mom... "was all I could say as I began to feel the multiple ejaculations coming out of my dick. It was so amazing. I didn't expect to do this much with mom, but at least I had some experienced. She was so soft and beautiful. I had to stop.

"Honey, what you just did with me was more than I expected from a 14-year-old. I guess you, and the girls have been doing this a lot."

"None of it was as good as this was, Mom. Thank you so much for some hands-on training. Are you and dad really trying to have another kid?"

After catching her breath, she said, "Yes we are. I know it sounds scandalous, but if it were your baby that would be fabulous as well."

"Wouldn't that mean he would be my child and my brother?" I asked.

The girls both said, "Wow!"

I felt myself getting hard again.

"Really?"

"Sorry, you turn me on Mom," I said.

"Get up and get me a towel please?"

Before I could, Callie ran into the bathroom and got her a hand towel. She handed it to me with a kiss.

"Mom, I don't want to pull out!"

"Why not honey?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.