Five Times a Day!
Chapter 5

 

I had two naked girls in bed with me. What a way to fall asleep. I was actually awakened by my sister giving me a blow job. Hannah was coaching her through it. These girls might just kill me.

Around noon, Callie and Hannah left me alone and naked in my room. I don't remember when I moved from my sister's room to mine, but I fell asleep again.

I felt a tongue and mouth around my boner figuring Callie had come home. I opened my eyes to see mom swallowing my entire dick. She was much more practiced at this than either of the younger girls. She smiled at me then pulled off saying, "You are very tasty Cal. Your father satisfies me, but I might sneak into your room for an occasional blow job if you wouldn't mind."

"Mind? I think the girls might object if you spend too much time, but I don't care. Can I fuck you mom? Please?"

She pulled her mouth off me. I was so close to cumming. She stripped herself and got above my dick and settled down filling herself with my dick. I immediately came inside her. "Mom, I'm so sorry. I couldn't help myself. Don't hate me?"

"Never. If I get pregnant, I can blame your father. He's been wanting more kids anyway."

I was so inspired I got hard again while inside her. I rolled her over and started pounding at her. I had never seen her naked before and her nice big tits were wobbling in front of me. I grabbed one and started sucking on the nipple. I heard her moaning as the door to my room opened and closed. I didn't care if it was dad! I was going to fill my mother with a nice big load of my baby sperm.

I felt hands on my back. It was Callie pushing my butt, so I could get deeper and cum even more inside our mother. I finally was about to do it and after asking her to get off my butt, I stopped mid-stroke and emptied my balls inside my own matriarch. I felt at least four massive spurts go through my dick and inside her.

Mom was taking extra deep breaths as I pulled out of her. Callie pounced on my mom-covered dick as mom got her breath back.

"Jesus Cal! That was the best fuck I've had in a couple of years. Maybe I can talk your father into a threesome, so I could get a DP."

"What is a DP?" I asked.

"Double Penetration honey. It could mean one in my mouth and one in my pussy, but the kind I've always wanted was one guy in my pussy, and the other up my ass!"

"Are you some kind of slut Mom?"

I saw her hand about to slap me, but she stopped and said, "I might just be Cal. I think your sister wants a turn. Have fun you two!"

She slipped on enough clothes to leave my room. A few minutes later, Callie licked me clean and said, "Hannah is in love with you. Don't fuck it up. She's my best friend. We are all going to the same high school in a few months. She can be your girlfriend of record, but I get to keep sucking and fucking you, for as long as I want. It seems mom is joining our cadre as well. Maybe I could coerce daddy into fucking me?"

For the first time in a while, I don't need to masturbate. Maybe I could cut down three times a day?


Not being able to drive is really cramping my style, but mom is cool about driving Hannah and me when we want to go out to the movies together.

Dad approves of my dating her even though we are both just 14 years old. She knows how to be cute around him and a nymphet around me.

With each week going by, both my sister and my girlfriend are starting to acquire curvier silhouettes. Whether either of them gets as endowed as my mother is anyone's guess. I have met Hannah's mother (Isabel) and she is a very pretty woman. With a mane of red hair and sky blue eyes she had to have been just as beautiful in her teens as her daughter.

With us dating, the inevitable family dinner was scheduled. Our dining table had all four extra leaves put in it for the first time in a long while.

The Kennedy's arrived, Harrison, Isabel and the kids Hannah and her 17-year-old brother Lucas.

Mrs. Kennedy brought a cucumber salad, and she and mom went into the kitchen together. The dads sat down and watched a college football game until dinner was called.

That left the four of us kids to find something to do. I suggested we all go up to my room and listen to music. I don't know if my sister knew Lucas very well. He seemed likable, and they became chummy quickly.

A Miley Cyrus song came on, and both girls got up and started dancing for us. Lucas and I looked at each other then turned towards the girls to watch their gyrations. Hannah reached for me to get up. Callie did the same to Lucas. We were moving to the music, but the girls were dancing each trying to outdo the other.

Just as they were starting to rub up against us, we heard the call for dinner. My sister took Lucas by the hand as they led Hannah and me down the stairs.

We went out of our way to sit as couples. The parents did as well after all the food was on the table. There was so much food in front of us. It reminded me of the drawings of the first Thanksgiving.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.