Five Times a Day! - Cover

Five Times a Day!

 

Chapter 4

We made a dent into the cake, but it got late, and it was bedtime. The girls went upstairs talking and giggling. I had an odd feeling in my stomach, and it wasn't the cake. I walked into the kitchen where mom was cleaning up a little.

I sat down and sighed really big.

"What is it honey? Girl problems?"

"Is it that obvious Mom?"

"Maybe, I can help you honey?" she said sitting down.

"If I explain this to you, all you will do is slap me again," I responded.

"Really!" She smiled.

"Yeah, this is one of those moments," I said.

"You are a smart young man. I know whatever you do, will be for the best. Goodnight Cal, love you!"

"Love you mom," I said in return.

She slapped me on the bottom as I got up. I looked back at her and smiled. I headed up to my room. As I passed Callie's room I heard, "We've been waiting for you Cal," and her door opened.

"Close the door and lock it," Hannah's voice said.

"You have two more birthday presents, pick one to be first," Callie said. They were both wearing robes with no indication of anything underneath them.

"It doesn't matter which one I choose? Will the other one still be available to me as well?"

"Exactly," Hannah said. "Take off all of your clothes Cal."

Hesitating for a moment, I decided what the hell and did as asked. As I dropped my drawers, I was asked to lie on the bed.

"I choose the blow job Hannah offered me?"

They both smiled at each other, as Hannah dropped her robe to find her naked. Her pussy was covered in red fuzz matching her tresses. I was stroking myself as she came on the bed and landed below me watching my hand doing its business.

"Have you been hard all day?" my redheaded vixen asked.

"Pretty much. Go ahead," I said.

She took my hand off and put hers on the first time anybody, but me has ever touched my dick. She was doing a nice job as she leaned over and licked me.

"Tell me if I'm doing this right, Cal? It's my first time," she admitted. Her smallish breasts were beautiful.

"Just do what feels right, lick and suck on me. Try not to use your teeth. That would hurt. You don't want to hurt me, do you?"

"No," she said playing with my dick. "I want to love you Cal."

She put the tip in her mouth and started enjoying herself. I looked over at Callie, who was licking her own lips while Hannah was having her fun.

"How do you feel Cal?" my sister asked.

"Like the luckiest guy in the world. Are you ready for when it's your turn Sis?" I asked.

By now, Hannah was doing pretty well, sucking and licking me. I was about ready. I motioned Callie to lean over and kiss me. She did as I got distracted and was ready to cum. "Hannah, I'm about to cum. This is your warning."

She was really into my blow job, but acknowledged what I had said with a glance up to me.

I may just scream my freaking head off, so I put a pillow over my face, just as I started to cum. Man, did I cum. Hannah seemed to be taking it in stride. They must have talked about this. They were both calmer than I was. I was cumming in my sister's best friend's mouth. I didn't know I could cum so much. Hannah was a trouper and was getting it all. She was amazing as the moment was finishing up.

She licked me off and swallowed one more time. I got her to bring her mouth up to me. We kissed like it was our first smooch ever. She was amazing. When we came up for air, I said to her, "I might just be falling in love with you. How do you feel about that?"

"Wait until you are finished with your sister. We can discuss it then Cal."

This evening has been scripted to a certain degree, and the curtain was drawn on act one. Hannah climbed off the bed and put her robe back on. She seemed to be smiling a great big grin as she sat down.

Callie stepped forward and dropped her robe. She had twice as much hair on her pussy as Hannah had. She took a few licks on my dick then lie next to me.

"I have been saving myself for you Cal. Hannah thought I should break my hymen in advance, but I wanted you to do that." She started kissing me while putting her hand on my dick. She seemed practiced. I wonder what these girls have been up to?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.