Five Times a Day! - Cover

Five Times a Day!

 

Chapter 2

I went back inside and got between the girls again.

"What was that all about?" Callie asked.

"He was actually worried over the situation. Me being on the same bed as you two."

"What did you tell him?" Hannah asked with a smile.

"That I am and always will be a gentleman to all ladies. I also told him I had condoms."

Again, I got slapped by them both. They got up off the bed and must have gone into Callie's room.

I took a shower and went to bed. I was just about to start my fifth of the day when there was a knock at my door.

I quietly said, "Come in," and in walked Hannah in a long nightshirt. She came over to my bed and sat down.

"Cal, I wanted to apologize again. I was mad, but realized you must have been just giving your dad some razzing."

"That's exactly what I had been doing. I think we might become very close, as we get older. Could I kiss you please?" I dare asked.

We started where we had been interrupted, making contact. Oh, boy! Her lips are so soft and tender. I took her by her face and opened my mouth. She acquiesced, and we began a grown-up kiss. I felt her tongue meet mine in our mouths. Since I had a sheet and blanket between us, she got up on top of me as we kept on kissing.

We broke up to breathe a little. I saw her face become angelic looking as we reconnected for a few more minutes. I felt her rubbing against me, and I moved a hand to her butt pulling her close.

She broke up the kiss and said, "I need to go. Til we meet again, Cal!" She crawled off me waved good-bye blowing me a kiss.

At the breakfast table, the next morning we all sat down as mom was putting scrambled eggs, bacon and the leftover sourdough toast from last night on the table. I poured both girls a glass of milk. I got a smile from my sister and a big smile from Hannah.

"So how was the movie you three stayed up to watch?" mom (Willa) asked.

"We had seen it before, but it's always good. Does anybody else think that Hannah looks a lot like Jennifer Lawrence?"

I got a look from Callie and a hand on my leg from Hannah.

Mom stopped eating for a moment and said, "I see it Cal. But she is in her twenties and very beautiful."

"See, that proves my point," I said to everyone.

Dad had been eating quickly to get to work. He works for the local Coldwell Banker sometimes necessitating starting early and/or staying late.

"Great food honey, see you later. Bye Hannah," he said.

"Your father is so nice to me," Hannah said.

"Yeah, for an old man," Callie remarked.

"Callista Joy Summers, that is rude. I expect to hear you apologize when he gets home. You got that?"

"Sorry mom," she said. "I seem to be doing that a lot lately. I will make sure I do the moment, he gets home."

"What do you three have to do today?" mom asked.

We all answered separately different versions of 'Not much.'

"I'm going grocery shopping. Anyone care to join me?" mom asked.

"I will," I answered.

She felt my forehead saying, "Are you sure you want to with these two pretty girls here?"

"Ewww," Callie remarked.

"Weren't you a pretty girl at 14-years old? You must have been. Nowadays, I see why dad comes home every night. Let me take a really quick shower. I don't want to stink next to my pretty mom," I said.

On my way out of the room, I heard, "Did you two do anything to him last night? He certainly has become more confident of himself."

"I talked to him Mrs. Summers. We seem to be getting along better, and he might even have a crush on me. I have had one on him since we've been 10 years old. Maybe it's bleeding over into him becoming what he is capable of," Hannah remarked.

I came back down very quickly, saying good-bye to the girls.

I can barely remember when I was really little, and my mom put me in that seat that is part of a grocery cart. I do recall always pulling the wrong cereal box into the cart. She would point out to me the box name was Sugar Crisp, but what we wanted were Cheerios.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.