Somewhere in Time - Pocket Watch - Cover

Somewhere in Time - Pocket Watch

Copyright© 2013 by MattHHelm

Chapter 16

Daylight came all too soon in my opinion. The joy of waking was another thing. I awoke to the gentle ministrations of my darling Tara this time, as she caressed my member, already stiff with an urgency to use the necessary. I interrupted her work, explaining my need. She grudgingly released me to find my way to the bathroom. She had turned her attention to Mom while I was gone. Her attention to Mother's body was taking effect on Mom, and I could see her body shake in anticipation of the eminent climax.

Jackie awoke due to the jostling of the bed by the other two lovers, and she just watched with her head propped up on her bent arm. She put her other hand to good use, taking care of the itch that had developed in her groin. Her timing was excellent as she went off in conjunction with the other two. We were in for a busy day, so I stayed out of the mix. I knew that we'd be in bed until noon if I took any action. You and I both know that's not possible if you want your ranch to run smoothly. As the women snuggled together basking in the orgasmic afterglow, I gently suggested they rise and get dressed. I would be downstairs, checking on breakfast. The cooking aromas were just then reaching our nostrils.

I was salivating at the smells emanating from the kitchen. Whoever was cooking was doing a bang up job of it. I entered the kitchen and found Rebecca and Susannah hard at work, preparing breakfast for the rest.

"Hello, Husband," Rebecca said, in greeting. "We finished feeding the young'uns first, so we drew cooking duties. Will your other wives be joining us soon, or did you wear them out like you do us?"

Well ... I swatted Rebecca on her delectable behind, chastising her for having the temerity to even mention the bedroom goings on. For her part, she contritely apologized for speaking out of turn. Susannah knew better than to say anything about it. She just stepped forward and stoutly kissed me. Her hands traversed my body as we kissed, and she could have started something if breakfast had been finished instead of just starting.

The rest of my wives slowly filtered in over the next ten minutes or so. Jackie and Tara finally joined us. Mom would be down shortly. The breakfast was complete and ready for consumption about the time she did appear. We blessed the food and all were able to eat their fill. There was little left over, but nothing was wasted. The scraps and what little leftovers we had were already headed for the sty. The sow was heavy with a litter that was due any time now. She would appreciate the breakfast remains.

We spent about a month more before heading back uptime. I spent a lot of time with my sons and daughters. I also took a lot of time with each of my special ladies, of course. They were well satisfied with me. The time to leave had come before we knew it. Each wife sadly said goodbye in her own fashion. I gathered Jackie, Tara, and Mom to me and activated the watch.

We were home again just in time. No sooner had we finished changing clothes, than the sounds of someone trying to force the door came to us. We quickly armed ourselves. Mom loves the Thompson, so I gave it to her. I preferred the silenced H&K MP5s. I'd picked them up at a 'garage sale'. The garage in question was a large 'chop shop' that was about to be raided by the DEA, ATF, FBI, and several other three letter operations. I'd read about it in the paper, so I slipped in and picked the hardware up before the raid. I think I actually helped save lives by removing much of the firepower before the raid occurred. Oh, they still found a large cache of weapons, but hey, they didn't get them all.

Jackie picked up her Winchester carbine, and Tara took the only thing she was familiar with, the trusty Springfield XD9 Subcompact. I whispered to the others that we needed to get them in a crossfire, so we each took up the predetermined station we'd decided on for this situation. They were attempting to break in through the library's French doors. I had strengthened them, but they were still vulnerable.

There was a resounding crash as the doors gave way. The group of invaders cautiously entered the room, searching as they came. We held our places as the leader beckoned for someone else to enter the room. We waited until a dapper man stepped over the broken door and into the room. It was none other than Lefty Mankovitz, the local crime boss. He ordered his men to the systematic search for secret passages as we watched. The team began in the library. I counted a team of eight, and Mankovitz was number nine. At least we now knew who was behind the problems we were having, we just didn't know why. I figured we'd find out in short order.

I had the room covered from the hallway. Mom and Jackie were at the kitchen doorway, and Tara was guarding our supplies. I got their attention and held up five fingers. I then proceeded to count down, withdrawing one finger at a time. I shouted "NOW", and opened up when I got to zero. Mom and Jackie followed suit a split second later. Slugs from the auto-fire weapons ate through the invaders' meager defenses.

It was over a minute after it started. All nine men lay dead or dying. One of the mostly dead was Mankovitz. I knelt down beside him and asked the question. If he lived it would be a miracle!

"Why?"

He decided to be stubborn at first, but confessed to the entire ordeal in the end. His father, of all people, had told him a story about untold riches contained within the walls of this house. He spoke of Ms. Tandy and of the wonders he'd seen. Mankovitz had taken the story as a tall tale until something got into his head that he should investigate. It was the earlier encounters that convinced him to continue to pursue the golden ring. All it got him was dead. He was no longer mostly dead; he was really, truly, fully dead.

The women rejoiced that this was the end of it. I was also glad. The stress of not knowing the why of the attacks had been lifted. Tara had placed the 911 call while we were shooting to get the gunfire on tape. She worded the report so it sounded like we were the victims here, which we were, of course. We didn't want any bleeding-heart liberals changing the facts to suit themselves, as is the norm, just because we had better firepower than they did. We would be cleared of any wrongdoing by the coroner's inquest and each of us breathed a sign of relief.

"Man, I sure could use a vacation," I remarked.

"Me too," Jackie replied.

"I could go for that, too" Mom thoughtfully added.

"How about a honeymoon, just the four of us?" Tara offered. The office maintains a condo in Winter Park as a perk for the employees. I'm pretty sure I can get it for a week of skiing based on turning the debit cards over into an investment account. I have a lot of vacation time, so I'll take off too. We have our associated travel agency that can cook up the details on the travel arrangements and such."

Tara's excitement was catching, and we soon were all talking at once about the pending trip. We actually got the use of the condo for the week after Christmas, and it included New Year's weekend as well. This was going to be some big deal. The travel plans were finalized and tickets were purchased two hours later. We'd fly out of Gerald R. Ford International Airport in Grand Rapids, and arrive in Denver several hours later. We'd travel from there to the hotel by limousine. It would be an hour and a half drive, but that was reasonable. It was better to take the limo than to drive on unfamiliar roads in the snow.

We sat in the living room on Christmas Eve, and each one of us got to open one present at 9 o'clock. I insisted that they open one of the small ones, the oblong box with the plain metallic silver wrapping and the green bow, in particular. We drew straws and Jackie got to go first. She carefully removed the bow, and then the tape. She smoothed the paper out and folded it in half. She then picked the box up. It was obviously a jewelry store box. A necklace, and an open-heart pendant with a one-carat diamond in the center, was inside.

"Ohhh, I LOVE IT!!!" she exclaimed, "Here, put it on for me."

She turned and lifted her hair out of the way so I could work the clasp. The heart nestled at the top of her generous cleavage. It acted like a lighthouse beacon, drawing the eye to her bounteous assets. She turned to Tara, telling her she was next. Tara couldn't wait. She tore the wrapping paper off in one swipe. It was like Jackie's, so she quickly opened the box. Another open-heart pendant with a one carat emerald in the center was inside. She let me help her, only she slipped her arms around me while I worked from the front. That was a little distracting, but then...

Mom took her turn and discovered a similar open heart necklace, except that it had a one carat diamond encircled by ten one tenth carat emeralds. I again got the honors of putting it on for her. She pulled me close and we shared a kiss once the clasp was secure.

{Now dear reader, I suppose you're wondering about the reasoning behind the stones. If you haven't guessed, Jackie was born in April, and Tara was born in May. Mom's birthday is also in April, and just by coincidence, my birthday is in May. Figured it out yet? Birthstones}

I opened the present Mom had gotten for me. Well, gotten wasn't quite correct. Mom made it for me. I didn't know that Mom had taken up knitting again, but she had. I now was the proud owner of a pair of finger-tip-less alpaca gloves. I just had to thank her for the gift. We finished thanking each other around midnight. We would finish opening the rest of the presents in the morning. I won't go into the boring details; it was just the usual stuff. Clothes topped the list. Well, the nearly sheer nighties I got for the ladies did cause a little stir, especially when they tried them on right there in the living room...

A new and wonderful thing happened while we were all making love that night. I was playing with Jackie's left breast when a stream of whitish liquid squirted from her nipple all of a sudden. My eyes widened as the other one began leaking as well. I bent down and took it in my mouth and sucked. A steady stream poured out. I switched back and forth to maximize her pleasure at first. Mom and Tara got into the act as well. We'd completely drained her before we knew it.

"Ooo, that's sooo good!" Jackie announced. "I'll give you three hours to quit doing that, if you can."

An orgasm hit her just then. She simply sighed as she relaxed in the aftermath. We couldn't explain why it was happening, but I wasn't going to complain. Mom suggested that she get some nursing pads to prevent embarrassment in public. We would get down to the CVS to take care of that little item later. It was cuddle time in the meantime. There isn't anything like a four-way cuddle. We managed to get the pads and our luggage packed. I found another trunk in the attic. It was a more modern style, and we used it for packing our stuff for the trip. We were ready a day in advance, and Tara wanted to jump ahead so we could go. I used my powers of persuasion to convince her to wait. She'd be walking funny in the morning, but that's the way things are.

It was time at last. We were booked in first class on American's 767 nonstop flight to Denver. Talk about the lap of luxury! We were pampered, to say the least. It was so spectacular that words on how to describe it escape me. I had never imagined that it would be like this. Jackie got up and came over to my seat once the seat belt sign was off. We both fit in it just fine. We started making out right there. The flight attendant cleared her throat to get our attention a couple of minutes later. She asked us what we'd like to drink once she had it. Mom ordered a bottle of Asti Spumanti and the flight attendant didn't bat an eyelash at the order. It only took her a few moments to return with a bottle on ice and four glasses.

We toasted to our good fortune. Jackie whispered something in my ear. It was an outrageous suggestion. Jackie turned to Tara and whispered it to her. She, in turn, passed it on to Mom. Each was nodding her head. Shrugging my shoulders, I got up and made my way forward to the galley where the flight attendant was stationed. Gayle Thompson is a tall, willowy redhead. Her hazel eyes would go right through you if she was angry, but they'd melt your heart if she's not. She's not today. I flirted with her a bit and she got friendly, very friendly. I leaned in for a kiss since no one else was around. She willingly acceded to my urgent demand. She began moaning as things heated up. She finally couldn't take it any more. She pulled me off to the side and opened a narrow door. I entered and she followed.

I was shocked and amazed to find a small room with a bed. "How about we join the mile high club together?" she purred, as she fingered the buttons on my shirt.

"It would be my pleasure" I responded. My hands rose and molded themselves around her medium-sized gems. I quickly unbuttoned her jacket and slipped it off her shoulder. Her white blouse and pastel blue bra followed suit ten seconds later. I started stripping out of my clothes when she dropped her skirt, revealing her pastel blue lace high-leg panties, and they were off before her panties hit the floor. We hit an air pocket and the plane jumped a bit just before she came. It was enough to set her off and I joined her before she was finished. I whispered to her as we held each other in the afterglow. Smiling, she rose and quickly dressed. She slipped out the door and, my ladies began entering the room, one at a time, moments later.

They knew the task at hand and got to work. We only had a short time on the flight, and it would be a challenge, to say the least, for the three of them to join the mile high club. Proud is the word that comes to mind when I looked back on the situation. They each got their requisite orgasm in record time. We were back in our seats just as the Captain turned the seatbelt sign on and announced our descent into Denver. Gayle slipped me her business card. She had written her home phone number on it along with her address. She was a native of Denver, born and raised. I told her we would look her up before we left for home.

Waiting for the trunk and suitcases to spill forth at the luggage carousel seemed longer than it was. Only ten minutes of our time was wasted waiting for the luggage. We packed it on a rental dolly and headed for the exit doors. A skycap wanted to help, but Mom waved him off as we'd already paid for the rental cart. We made our way to the resort bus pickup area. Tara spied a stretch limo before we got there. She pointed and I nodded. We veered over to it just as the driver was exiting the vehicle. I asked if he was for hire. Grinning, he said he was available. Bill Faber was an independent limo driver and we agreed upon a price, and we soon were on our way to the resort in Winter Park.

This was our first real vacation using conventional travel, and we were pleased with the outcome. The ski resort at Winter Park turned out to be perfect. The skiing was challenging and yet, the bunny hills were just right for the girls. They'd never skied before, after all. They were more interested in ice skating. The rink there was well groomed and the Zamboni was used every hour on the hour to keep the surface slick as glass. There was a block of time that the rink could be reserved (for a price, of course) for skaters with the wherewithal to use for practice. This was a great idea and I reserved it for Tuesday so that my girls would have it to themselves. I would ski the more challenging runs in the meantime.

I took the Village Cabriolet, an open air gondola from the Vintage Hotel, our residence for the week, to the slopes. It was a short walk from the drop off to the chairlift called the Zephyr Express. It rose 1608 feet from the floor of the mountain, but stretched out over a mile at 5600 feet. I took the Cramer run to warm up and hopped on the Eskimo Express lift back up. I felt good, so I took off to the right and found myself at the entrance to the 'Outhouse' black diamond run. For those who don't know, a black diamond run is like a James Bond ski adventure, extremely hard with an emphasis on 'extreme'.

The run comes out on the Mary Jane intermediate run. The snow bunnies were out in force on this run. I managed to smile at several groups of good looking young ladies as I passed. Maybe I'd take the run slower next time. I was up for even more challenging skiing since it was early in the day. The runs in Michigan were nothing like this! Next stop was the Super Gauge Express, a 1771 foot rise, and 6913 feet in length. This would put me at the top of Mary Jane Mountain. The Rollins Ridge intermediate took me to the top of Derailer upper black diamond slope. It was the route to get to some of the most challenging slopes. I'd take both the upper and lower to get back to the lift for this first run. The secret on the mountain was that the Challenger lift, which serviced these black diamond runs, had almost no waiting. I could spend quality time on the slopes.

I'd done all the open runs by noon and I made my way to the Zephyr again. I went into the lodge at the top for lunch. I had the broccoli soup, grilled cheese sandwiches, and fries. A very large hot chocolate topped it off. I ate at the counter since I was a single. A skier with Ski Patrol patches on his shoulder, sat down beside me and ordered a burger, fries, and a malt. I nodded to him and he looked at me for a minute.

"Are you the one that has been taking all the black diamonds this morning?" he asked.

"I don't know if I am who you saw, but yes, I did all the Mary Jane blacks that were open. That Challenger lift is great! No wait time. I'm Gene, Eugene Appleby, by the way." I extended my hand which he accepted.

"Lee Greenfield at your service, Ski Patrol section leader," he said. "I've been here thirteen years. I have to say that you belong on the elite slopes. You're one of the best skiers I've met, outside the pros and the Olympians."

I thanked him for the compliment and we talked about skiing, Winter Park, and the usual ... girls. The clock on the wall was nudging one when we both finished eating. He invited me to go with him out to check the Vasquez Cirque area of the mountain. It was currently closed, but the huge blizzard they had experienced just before we arrived would probably allow the area to be opened again. This was as close to Alpine skiing as you could get. I jumped at the chance.

"Are you sure it's alright for me to come along?"

"Senior Ski Patrol members are allowed to take one expert with them on the surveys, so in a word, yes." He was grinning now. I picked his check up before he had the chance. He began to argue about it, but I just paid both checks with a smile.

"It's the least I can do for the opportunity you've offered," I explained, "Let's go."

We took the same route as I had at the beginning of the day. The Outhouse run was just crappy now after the other runs I'd experienced. We headed off to the Edelweiss intermediate trail once we got to the top of the Super Gauge, racing each other down to the base of the Panoramic Express lift, which would take us to the top of the 12,000 foot mountain. We discussed the slopes during the seven minute ride to the top. The top of the Parsenn Bowl had a view that was breathtaking. Covered in white, the world glistened before us. There were only a few skiers on the mountain today. We moved over to the trail marked with double black diamonds.

The Vasquez Cirque access had a locked gate. Lee keyed the numbers in and the gate opened for us. Lee had to hold up his hands to the other skiers that were moving towards us. He told them that the runs were still closed, but that he would be checking them out. The announcement of the opening of the runs would be posted at all the lodges on the mountain, and on the website, as well. They returned to the other runs grumbling a bit. We skied and walked to the top of the runs. South Headwall has the steepest slopes on the mountain. The snowstorm has blanketed the entire area with the white stuff. Lee walked over the top pack, checking snow depth with his retractable gauge. Nodding his head, he indicated we should move over to the next slope. It was a quick trip over the virgin snow to West Headwall area. It all checked out here too, and we progressed to the Alphabet Chutes. We were rewarded with a great report again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.