Béla Book 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 9

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Dani became gradually aware that she was lying on the shoreline of the lake, her body still half in, half out of the water. Painfully lifting with her shoulders and arms, she dragged herself up a little farther until only her feet still felt immersed. Then she flipped over onto her back, raising one arm to shield her face from the warm brightness of the sun.

What? The sun was up! That was different; just a moment ago, it seemed, it had been night. Dani had obviously been unconscious for many hours. Gently, she rubbed her forehead, trying to remember what had happened. She and Jonathan had been in the boat. 'Jonathan?' she thought, suddenly sitting up as an alarm went off in her mind.

Dani relaxed as she remembered that she could scan for Jonathan mentally, then did so. She could plainly see the image of him lying on a rock at the base of a waterfall – which was really strange because there were no waterfalls on this entire lake that went either up or down. So where the hell was he?

She sat up, nearly boosting herself back into the water with her effort. She cried out in terror as she became airborne for the briefest instant, then slid slightly toward the water again.

'Wow! That was different, ' she thought when she had her terror under control again. She looked around. 'Where are the mountains?'

"What the fuck?" she asked out loud. "I'm in a goddamn park!" She stood up, then completed her earlier action of nearly falling into the water with an angry yelp and a big splash, preceded by a really fancy dance complete with twirling and leg kicking as she continually overbalanced in the light one-quarter gravity.

As Dani spluttered to the surface, she noticed an almost pleasant thundering vibration that, when her head was above water again, became a roar that she realized had been there before, but she simply hadn't noticed. She relaxed after a few seconds as the sound continued. Then she recognized the sound. It was a waterfall. A very close waterfall.

Shaking her head to get her wet hair out of her eyes, she squinted in the direction that the sound was coming from. Then she saw it – the ghost ball that the two of them had tried to approach many times over the past few months – that indistinct glow that floated over their mountain lake. But it was much brighter now, producing enough light to fill this entire... (Chamber? Park? Where the fuck am I?) with light.

"So this is where that comes out..." Dani said to herself, gazing up at it in awe.

The sun came out from behind a cloud and the 'ghost' ball was suddenly brilliant – much too bright to look at directly. Dani squinted and looked away. There were fragments of wood floating on the water nearby. She looked at them for a moment, then her memories flooded back.

She had been sitting, half-asleep, in the boat, fishing (her fourth favorite pastime after eating, sleeping and making love to Jonathan). Jonathan had been sitting right next to her on the same seat, his back resting against hers. Occasionally, they would dreamily rub their heads or shoulders against each other.

'I must have fallen asleep," Dani decided.

The next thing she knew, Jonathon was falling over the side of the boat as it swirled and spun. She remembered holding onto the sides, desperately trying to stay aboard, knowing that if she was sucked into that incredible whirlpool, she wouldn't be able to rescue Jonathan.

Then the entire boat was sucked straight down. As it fell, the boat flipped over and Dani was falling through the water into the AIR – BELOW THE WATER!

'This is impossible!' she remembered thinking even as she peed her shorts in pure terror.

Then she was in the water again. This water was shallow. She remembered slamming into the river bottom. Then water was swirling all around her and she was falling again. This time, when she hit, the water was deeper, and violently churning, driving her under.

Struggling for the brightly-lit surface, it seemed she was trying to swim uphill. She knew she had to get to the surface soon – she was almost out of air. Then she remembered an old trick about swimming against the undercurrents that often occurred at the edge of the ocean and began swimming sideways. The heavy flow of the waterfall drove her further down, but a few seconds later, once she'd moved out from under it, she was shoved back up, and greedily, gratefully, sucked in a lungful of misty air.

She didn't remember how long she paddled, trying to stay afloat, but finally her arms and legs struck bottom and she was still breathing. Realizing she'd reached an area of safety, she had crawled halfway out of the water and passed out.

Now, gazing around at the wreckage of their rowboat, her eyes were finally focused enough so that she could see the waterfall. 'Gods! I fell down that?' she thought to herself. 'Where's Jonathan – did he fall through, too? Or is he floating in the mountain lake wondering where the hell I am?'

Then she remembered seeing him in her mind, lying on some rocks in the middle of the falls. Realizing it would be easier to walk to the falls, Dani crawled wearily out of the water and very carefully stood up, bracing much harder against a tree than she really needed to.

"I don't weigh anything at all!" she exclaimed. "My God, where am I?"

Carefully taking a step, she moved away from the tree. After a few giddy steps, she started giggling, not having any idea what was so funny, but she couldn't stop. Forcing her feet to walk despite her near-debilitating giggle fit, she managed to reach the falls just about the time she brought her giggles under control.

Jonathan lay face down on a large boulder. Dani couldn't tell if he was breathing or not. She was deliriously happy to see him, but deathly afraid that he might be injured, or worse – dead. Climbing out over the slippery moss-covered rocks, she finally reached him. Fearful of what she might discover, she slowly reached out and touched his shoulder. It was cold.

'Oh, God – He's dead!' she thought as she flinched away from him. Then she saw him move, ever so slightly. 'Is he breathing? Maybe he's just cold because he's wet! Oh, please let him be alive... ' She touched his cheek this time, shuddering as she did so with the fear that he was cold and lifeless.

He flinched at her touch. "He's alive!" she yelped as she jerked her hand away. A groan answered her cry and Jonathan tried to move his arms.

Wild eyed and not realizing she was whimpering, Dani stared at him as he tried to move. Then she jerked forward, almost zombie-like and, taking hold of one arm, helped pull him sideways off the rock.

"Aaahh!" Jonathan groaned as he slipped onto his side. Gasping with obvious pain and gripping his chest tightly, he managed to sit up on his legs and buttocks.

Dani continued standing and staring down at him as he slowly recovered from his rib-smashing arrival. He seemed to be checking every part of his body to make sure everything was there. When he noticed Dani out of the corner of his eye, he nearly fell backwards into the falls at his surprise.

"Ah! My God! You scared the hell out of me!" Jonathan yelped, glaring up at her.

Dani flinched at the same time he jerked and nearly fell right on top of him. They both reached out wildly and caught each other. Dani landed on the same rock he'd been on and slid down halfway on top of him, neither able to keep their balance in the light gravity.

"You're all right! You're all right oh god I thought you were dead but you're all right!" Dani cried, unable to stop shaking. "Jesus you scared me! I thought you were dead!"

"Okay!" Jonathan said, perhaps more firmly than he needed to, but at least she shut up. She was still staring at him, though. "Do you know where we are?" Jonathan asked her.

Dani stared at him.

"Dani!" Jonathan yelled, right in her face.

She flinched, then blinked several times. "What?"

"Where are we?" he demanded anxiously.

"Uh ... dunno," she muttered, then shook her head as though to clear it of her confusion. "I think we fell through the mountain."

"What?"

"I think maybe we're underneath the mountain," Dani repeated, her voice much more steady now that she's actually said the impossible thing once. "See? There's a ceiling where the sky's supposed to be."

Jonathan looked up, a groan escaping his throat as he forced sore muscles to respond. "My God!"

"Yeah..." Dani muttered, staring up as well.

Jonathan, still staring upward, began to rise to his feet, Immediately, his arms flew out to the side and started to windmill wildly as he fell backward. Dani frantically grabbed for him and snagged his open shirt, jerking him forward on top of her. Once again, they were sprawled on the rocks, one on top of the other. Dani pushed him up off her, easily rolling him to one side.

"Whoa!" Jonathan yelped. "When did you get so strong?"

Dani was staring at her hands and blinking in surprise. Evidently, she was as shocked at her sudden strength as he was. Then she was staring at him, again, that wild, unbelieving look in her eyes.

"I think ... I," she stammered, then swallowed and tried again. "I think we may be someplace else ... someplace... 'way' else."

"What do you mean?" Jonathan asked, pulling himself upright again.

"We might be on the moon?" Dani suggested. "Maybe in a secret underground base or something ... on the moon?"

"What? Don't be stupid!" Jonathan exclaimed, rising to his feet. This time he launched himself a couple of feet into the air, wildly wailing, kicking and flailing his arms. Dani grunted and fell backward, rolling down into the waterfall pool when a wild kick caught her right in the head.

"Dani!" yelled Jonathan, desperately peering over the moss slickened rock into the churning, frothy water thirty feet below.

He saw where she was and dived in after her, making sure to leap out far enough to miss her when he entered the water. He missed her by forty feet. Dani watched, her mouth hanging open, as her beloved Jonathan sailed out over her head like a flailing, flying dodo bird and plummeted into the placid water of the artificial lake a respectable distance away.

When Jonathan finally made it to shore, Dani was sitting naked in the grass with what few wet clothes she'd been wearing stretched out to dry beside her.

"How was the flying lesson?" she grinned at him as he stumbled up the embankment.

"Where on earth are we?" Jonathan panted as he dropped down beside her. "How can we do the things we're doing? Did somebody slip a Superman Pill into our food?"

"The gravity is lighter here," Dani explained, "wherever 'here' is..." They both looked around from their resting position on the bank of the lake.

"The breeze is coming from that same weird sphere that lets in the water and the sunlight," Jonathan observed.

"So, it's probably letting air in, too, huh?" Dani conjectured. "That means this whole place is probably an artificial environment of some kind. That's amazing!"

"No," Jonathan replied. "What's amazing is that sphere up there. What do you suppose it is? Some kind of 'hole' in space that lets in air and water?"

"And people – don't forget," Dani joked with him. "It let us in."

"Instant transportation," Jonathan mused. "The legends and rumors were true, after all. The 'Golden Haired Witch' who seduced the guards, then conjured away our precious supplies. It's all true."

"I don't think that hole up there would be a good place to receive cargo. They probably have another one somewhere around here. Interested in doing some exploring?"

"Not right this instant," Jonathan panted, still wiped out from his swim. "Maybe in a few minutes. Let me rest first."

"Okay," Dani grinned, then lay back on the grass, deliberately stretching and arching her back, crooning quietly to herself as she made a sexy display of 'getting comfortable'.

Jonathan watched for a moment, then pulled off his jeans. "I should let these dry out a little," he said in explanation, stretching them out on the grass next to Dani's shorts and that skimpy piece of ragged cloth she called a 'top'.

Dani grinned, then closed her eyes, evidently planning to just bask in the sun streaming through that strange hole over the waterfall. After a moment, she heard a slight movement beside her and peeked out of the corner of one eye.

Jonathan was sitting up, staring at her torso. It was obvious he was planning an attack on her belly button. Dani was unable to keep from snickering as she pretended not to see him.

"Hey," he called out gently. "No fair peeking!"

Dani laughed at that. "Well, get on with it, then..."

Jonathan sat back on the sandy grass and just looked at her. "No fun, now. You took all the surprise out of it."

"God, what a whiner," Dani murmured. She sat up, then, and reached for her shorts. Jonathan grabbed her arm, preventing her from getting dressed.

"Ooo. Big strong man," Dani whimpered, unable to prevent herself from grinning at him. "You be nice to Dani, yes?"

"No," Jonathan growled, getting into her playacting. "Me Tarzan, you ... Lunch!"

"Eeek!" Dani exclaimed, then playfully tried to pull away.

Tarzan pulled her over on top of him, then wrapped both arms around her skinny waist and held her tightly against him. They were both laughing too hard to manage a simple kiss, so she bit him gently on his lower lip.

"Ow," Jonathan moaned, and jerked his arms tighter, making her let go.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.