Béla Book 5: New Beginnings - Cover

Béla Book 5: New Beginnings

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

The aurora borealis slowly churned the sky over their heads as the boat drifted in the calm water. Dani gazed up at it, enjoying the feel of her lover's warm body next to hers.

"When did you find out you were sterile?" Jonathan asked, running his fingers up Dani's soft slightly damp belly and on up between her luscious breasts.

"What?" Dani asked, so surprised she almost sat straight up. "Why do you think it's me and not you?"

"Well, I'm in perfect health and I've always been able to make girls pregnant. You and I've been making love for almost two months, and ... well..." he replied, indicating the red streak that he'd just drawn on her tummy.

"Oh, that!" Dani grimaced. "You weren't around during the hi-tech days, were you?"

"Well, I guess not," Jonathan replied. "But we had flitters and power guns and stuff."

"I mean 'medically' hi-tech," Dani clarified. "I have an implant."

"Where at?" Jonathan asked, smiling as he began to press his fingers into her soft, cushy breasts. "Where is it?"

Dani laughingly slapped his fingers away. "In my neck, silly!"

"What's it do?" Jonathan wanted to know.

"Among other things," Dani explained, "it keeps me from getting pregnant."

"Why wouldn't you want to be pregnant?"

"I've already raised three kids, thanks!" Dani grinned. "I can see where this world is going, and I don't think I want to bring any more children into the world until things start looking up again."

"Things look pretty 'up', to me," Jonathan said, teasing a nipple with his tongue. "Here we are, playing Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Why not raise a bunch of kids and repopulate the world? With our special genetics, the solar radiation wouldn't be much of a problem."

"Perhaps not," Danielle replied, reaching down to play with Jonathan's half-hard cock, "but 'inbreeding' might be..."

"So," he murmured, sliding his body up and pressing her down against the bottom of the boat, "we need to find others like us, hmm?"

"Hmm," Dani groaned as she slid her pelvis underneath his hips.

Jonathan's cock slid easily into Dani's blood-slicked vulva. He smiled, enjoying the extra lubrication and the full puffy feeling of the inside of her seeping vagina. It was almost like fucking a different girl.

"Oh, fuck!" Dani groaned, already halfway to an orgasm. "I always get so horny this time of the month. I'm glad you don't mind taking care of me when I'm like this..."

"Your arousal means your body wants to be pregnant," Jonathan whispered into her ear. "Why don't you let this one take? I've heard of implants and I know how they work."

"It'll take a month for my body to return to normal," Dani whispered back. "But I think I'd love to have your child..."

"Does that mean you love me?" Jonathan teased.

Dani bit his ear in reply. "Don't press your luck ... We'll see, okay?"

The boat caught in an eddy and began turning more rapidly.

"Is something on the line?" Dani asked, unable to see how slack or taut the poles were from her position in the bottom of the boat. "I hope it's big enough for two..."

"Just the current," Jonathan replied, looking around for a few seconds.

Pulling her arms around his neck, he kissed the small tattoo on the inside of her wrist. He couldn't see it in the dark, but he knew it was there – a pair of canine eyes over a short black nose and under a pair of large, pointy ears, completely surrounded by a long red tail with a white tip. He lowered himself down to flatten her breasts against his chest, squishing his cock deeper inside her warm, feminine body and began thrusting in and out of her.

After a few minutes, Dani began to twitch more regularly in response to his movements. Then a tiny high-pitched sound, along with her pelvis shoving him up into the air announced Dani's orgasm. Her rump slapped against the damp bottom of the boat as she collapsed in the aftermath. Jonathan made three more powerful thrusts into her sopping wet pussy, then spasmed a half dozen times as he sprayed her insides with his cum.

Dani shoved him sideways as he collapsed down on top of her, then pulled his arm up over her face to kiss and gently lick from his wrist to his elbow to let him know that, while she didn't particularly want him lying on top of and squashing her, she was more that glad he was there.

"That was nice," she whispered quietly, her gaze returning to the always fascinating light display high above them.

"Um-hum," Jonathan agreed, enjoying the feel of his wet, sticky dick slowly shrinking along her thigh.

He watched her breasts gleaming in the shifting light of the night sky for a few minutes, amazed at how perfectly shaped a woman's breasts were. No matter what size they were, breasts were shaped to attract the male of the species. Skinny women, fat women; they all had attractive breasts. But Dani wasn't thin or fat; she was lean and well muscled, in a feminine sort of way, and her reflexes were as fast as his own.

"Want to go for a swim?" he asked, sitting up and looking around. "We're far enough from shore so that we can dive if you want."

Pulling herself upright, Dani took a deep breath of the pungent, heavily scented air surrounding her. "We should, shouldn't we?" she laughed. "I think we need to wash out the boat, too!"

"You can wash out the boat," Jonathan laughed. "I want to wash out you!"

"You already did, you pervert!" Dani laughed, then squealed as Jonathan leaped over the side, causing the boat to lurch wildly.

Climbing unsteadily to her feet in the rocking rowboat, Dani jumped into the cool mountain lake water, holding her breath against the desire to gasp at the incredible awakening sensation. She loved being underwater, even at night. There was something so erotic about being completely surrounded by liquid...

As she floated serenely up toward the surface, she tilted her head upward and marveled at the distorted image of the moon and the aurora. She squealed her breath out as strong arms wrapped themselves around her from behind, one arm tightly around her narrow waist and one arm across her upper chest with that hand firmly attached to a breast.

Then her head was above water again. Dani sucked in a deep breath, knowing Jonathan would pull her right back under. He did. Then he turned her around in his grasp and their legs kicked together for a moment as he held her tightly against him under the water.

Breaching the surface again, Dani laughingly cried, "Stop! You're drowning me!"

He pulled her under once more, then let her go with a hefty shove toward the surface. A moment later, his head popped up as he joined her and they simply gazed at each other in the light from the night sky like young lovers have gazed at each other for as long as there had been young lovers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.