Béla Book 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 9

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

It was four days after Lisa’s return. Two days earlier, the Femmes, using Lisa’s mind power and Tabatha’s time shield, dropped back fifty years in time and raided a trainload of fruit and vegetables right off the rails. The large refrigerator cars full of fresh produce made an interesting decorative statement lined up along one outside bulkhead of the park.

The Necrotwins, three sets of twin girls recruited by Lisa, were starting a new course in advanced psychic training in Lisa’s Grotto. The psychic training involved teaching the young girls to embrace their own violent deaths, but other than that, things aboard the Phoenix III seemed pretty routine.

Commander Cutberg had just left her sister and husband once again en flagrante and was scanning over the monitors on the bridge. Something seemed wrong, but she just couldn’t quite put it together.

Then she had it!

“Why are we only three-hundred million kilometers from the sun?” she asked the watch officer. “We’ve been under way for a week, and we’re traveling at ten million klicks! We should be halfway to Jupiter by now, and we’re barely out to Mars’ orbit!”

“I have no idea, Ma’am,” the watch officer replied. “Who’s directing the ship?”

“Well, I do a lot of the close work,” Amber replied thoughtfully. “But the Praetor is the only one that can actually make this vessel do anything. The whole ship is wired through its super-advanced, alien circuitry.” She paced back and forth for a moment, then made up her mind. “I think I’ll go find Lisa!” she decided. “She built this thing, so she should know how it works...”

Lisa was in the Grotto with her Necrotwins. Today, they were all armed with fighting knives. Several were oozing blood from various sections of their torsos – a belly, a breast, a thin slice along a rib cage...

“Ouch! You’re getting better,” Lisa exclaimed, grinning at the girl who’d just slashed her nipple open.

“God, yes!” Miranda uttered, breathing hard with her excitement. “I nearly came when I sliced you!”

“So did I, Darling,” Lisa replied, grinning at her favorite student. “For that, you get a reward – and the rest of you get to watch!”

Mind linking with Miranda and her twin Murielle, she invited Miranda to squat down in front of her with her twin close by. Lisa slid one leg under Miranda so that her thigh brushed against Miranda’s crotch sling bikini bottoms and Miranda dropped forward on her knees so that her warm tingling flesh was pressed tightly against Lisa’s muscular thigh. Lisa grinned, feeling the warmth of the young girl’s sex right through that thin patch of cloth.

“Today’s lesson is on controlling your pain and making it work for you,” Lisa explained, grinning at the twins excitedly. “Now just watch in my mind what would happen if I were to get ‘accidentally’ injured...”

Taking Miranda’s knife hand, she pulled the weapon, still held by Miranda, up so that the pointed tip was pressed against her bare breast a little below her recently sliced left nipple.

‘Now press it in, darling, ‘ Lisa thought lovingly to her student. ‘And pay attention to what I feel... ‘

The blade pressed against Lisa’s breast, pushing the soft, rounded mound up and oddly out of shape. Then with the tiniest ripping sound, the tip of the blade burst through and invaded Lisa’s sensitive, warm-blooded insides as her breast sank down, sheathing the long, sharp blade.

Lisa gasped with excitement and pain as she felt the cold/hot blade slice ever-so-slowly into her breast as her mesmerized student pressed in a little deeper. The pain immediately shot through her body, making her nipples hard and raising goose bumps on her back, arms, breasts and belly. Even her throat tightened at the incredible sensation.

Changing a barrier inside the depths of her mind, she released the pain from its centralized location so it coursed wildly through and innervated her entire body, especially her belly and between her legs. Her pussy clenched at the sudden flood of sensation.

“Oh my God!” Miranda exclaimed softly as the sensation flooded through her mentor and into her own body.

With one hand still on the knife, she grabbed her own breast in the same place where Lisa was wounded and pinched herself hard as she began to grind her pelvis against Lisa’s tight, trembling thigh. She shoved the knife in a little further, not wanting to go in past Lisa’s protective ribs and seriously damage her, then twisted it.

Lisa cried out in ecstasy as she came. Miranda and her twin sister both joined her in mutual orgasm. Then Miranda dropped her arm, no longer able to hold it up, pulling the knife out of Lisa’s torn breast. Lisa came again as the sharp blade slashed downward with its exit, and radiated an orgasm through her entire psychically connected group.

Lying back on the ground, Lisa spread her arms and radiated her need to be butchered to her immortal little coven of psychics. The other two sets of twins scooted forward excitedly and began drawing beautiful, fragile designs on Lisa’s flesh with the tips of their knives, each knife leaving a hot, delicate thread of liquid red fire as they traveled over her breasts and belly.

As Miranda lowered her knife to draw a fragile line from Lisa’s pussy down her thigh to her own leaking cunt, she felt her twin’s delicate touch on her shoulder.

“Let me do you,” Murielle whispered excitedly, pulling on her shoulder and begging with her eyes.

Miranda leaned back and climbed off Lisa’s thigh, exposing her soaked bikini bottoms, all the while staring at the wicked blade in her sister’s soft but eager hand.

“You know where I want that, don’t you?” Miranda grinned, her eyes gleaming with lust.

“Right through the fabric?” Murielle asked coyly, already knowing the answer but needing to utter the question out loud purely for the added excitement of hearing it spoken.

“Yes. Cut me – right through the fabric,” Miranda urged her sister. “Sheath that blade inside me!”

Murielle scooted around so that her bikini-clad pussy was pressed against her sister’s knee, then touched her knife blade against her sister’s soaked bikini bottoms. Grinning and licking her lips, she turned the blade sideways and teased Miranda’s sensitive, quivering flesh by moving the tip up and down, scratching against the thin material, outlining her sister’s soaked and barely concealed pussy lips.

“Right there?” she whispered ardently, leaning forward and kissing her sister gently on her cheek.

“Oh God!” Miranda gasped, and trembled as she came. “Can you feel that?”

“Oh, yeah!” Murielle whispered, her own body responding to the mental connection between the two sisters. “Holy shit, I’m coming, too!”

Both twins’ bodies shook as they simultaneously orgasmed. As Murielle came down, she lined the knife blade up with her sister’s genital opening and gently shoved the tip right through the fabric of Miranda’s sexy blue crotch cover.

Feeling actual steel touching her sensitive pussy lips, Miranda shook again with a new orgasm, wanting to push her pelvis forward and impale herself on that cold, sharp blade.

The two sisters mind-linked closer than they ever had before – so close that Murielle could actually feel the cold blade as it rested against Miranda’s pussy lips. Carefully moving so that the steel tip entered her opening without slicing her sensitive, quivering flesh, she slowly moved it up inside. In the next few seconds, she could feel Miranda’s pussy touching at both the top and the bottom with the width of hard, cold steel up inside her.

“Well, Sis...” Miranda said out loud with her voice trembling in excitement, “Now, it gets interesting...”

She trembled, somewhat in fear, but with a lot of sensual arousal at what they were doing and the forbidden boundaries they were crossing. Then she jerked as the serrated blade cut delicately against the front of her cunt. Coming for a third time, she shook in orgasm, this time causing more damage to her pussy than either of them was ready for.

“Make sure you do that ‘release’ thing in your mind,” Murielle reminded her twin.

“Oh, yeah! Thanks!” Miranda gasped.

Concentrating hard, she copied what Lisa had done earlier as best as she could, then felt the jagged edge of pain that had been robbing her of even more pleasure dissipate and spread throughout her nervous system. Suddenly she was more aroused that she’d ever been in her entire orgiastic life.

“Do me!” she shrieked out to her sister.

Murielle, draw in by the erotic images her sister was so wildly broadcasting, shoved the knife all the way in to the hilt. Both twins screamed in agony and orgasm, each consumed by Miranda’s pain and arousal.

Murielle collapsed down on her sister, cruelly twisting the knife in her sister’s pussy, neither of them able to stop coming at this point.

A few feet away, Lisa lay with her arms and legs spread wide, creating images of what she wanted her followers to do – one knife through each breast from the outside with the jagged edge up please from Tia and Tara. Another sunk into her navel right up to the hilt from Holly kneeling at her side next to Tia, and the forth one buried in her pussy. Since Haley was the most shy, she got to do Lisa’s most sensitive spot. Such a violent and deliberate aggression against another person’s most private and sensitive parts would definitely improve the girl’s self-confidence. ‘And stay mind-linked with me so you can learn how to handle these sensations!’ she commanded all of them.

She wasn’t concerned with her star pupil, lying somewhere beyond her feet and already gutted by her twin. The ‘M’ twins were having no problems at all exploring their newfound range of sensations.

Lisa arched her back as the knives entered her breasts simultaneously, one on each side from Tia and Tara. Her raging pussy was suddenly violated as a knife was shoved up inside her with some awkwardness from Haley, causing Lisa to arch her belly up in the air even further. Then she was slammed down into the ground as Holly savagely stabbed into her belly with her razor-sharp blade.

She lay on the ground, shaking and radiating pure orgasmic bliss as Tia and Tara, grinning wickedly (mostly at each other) pushed their knives all the way through Lisa’s breasts until the bloody tips of their knives delicately touched against each other right over Lisa’s breastbone. The twins leaned forward and kissed each other as they twisted their knife blades downward and deeper into Lisa’s chest.

Mesmerized by the knife in Lisa’s belly moving up and down as Lisa writhed, Holly suddenly got a wild, erotic idea. Even as Lisa saw it occur in the young girl’s mind, she approved.

“C’mere!” Holly exclaimed, grabbing her sister who’d delicately shoved her fighting knife up inside Lisa’s pussy.

Holly rose and quickly straddled the handle of her knife, still buried in Lisa’s belly button and pulled her sister toward her.

“Get on that!” she said excitedly, indicating the knife handle sticking out of Lisa’s pussy. “Make like it’s a double dildo sticking out of her cunt and fuck yourself with it!”

“Oh, Fuck! Let’s do it!” Haley exclaimed, completely immersed in her sister’s excitement and Lisa’s broadcast lust.

Lisa grunted as Holly sank down on the knife handle and drove it deeper into her stomach. The sharp tip scraped her spine as it punched through and dug into the dirt beneath her now bleeding back. She watched Holly’s rump move up and down as the girl helped her twin sister impale herself on the knife handle sticking out of Lisa’s bleeding pussy.

Once her sister was mounted, Holly twisted around to gaze at Lisa and grinned, “Sushi time, Lisa Honey...”

Then Lisa’s belly was being shredded from the inside out as the knife in her belly twisted and turned, driven up and down with the movements of Holly’s pelvis as the girl fucked herself into a frenzy on the knife handle. Haley was doing pretty much the same thing to Lisa’s pussy as she fucked herself on that knife handle. Both girls were losing control rapidly as Lisa’s erotic agony raged through them.

‘Just like old times, ‘ Lisa thought as she did her best to keep her body from flaring into pure energy from all that bruising, slicing ecstasy.

The last thing she wanted was to evaporate those two because of the incredible ecstasy they were causing in her body. As the twins began to come, they noticed that the knife handles were getting really hot. As soon as she climaxed, Haley quickly backed off, her hands covering her burnt pussy lips. A few seconds later, Holly joined her. They both watched in amazement as both knives sticking out of Lisa’s torso flamed up and evaporated, leaving an open hole behind them.

“That was close,” Lisa gasped, rolling her head to gaze down at Holly. “I couldn’t ... hold ... longer...”

The heat that was radiating from Lisa’s body made all four girls scoot back a little. Lisa’s belly wound glowed white-hot for a moment, then faded to its normal flesh color, the wound completely healed.

“Wow!” Haley murmured. “Even we can’t do that...”

“No, and you won’t,” Lisa gasped, forcing herself to sit up. “I’m a phoenix. Fire is my specialty. You have my mother’s abilities, passed on to you when we shared my blood. But my blood doesn’t have those abilities any longer. You six are the last I can ever enhance.”

“Does that mean there won’t be any more like us?” Tia asked, her voice trembling a little.

“No, Sweets,” Lisa replied, grinning at her. “Mom has lots of sisters. They can, each and every one, give the same gifts to others that I’ve given to you.”

“Can you make us phoenixes?” Holly asked hopefully.

Lisa looked at her best student and sighed, somewhat wistfully. “I’ve tried before, and not succeeded. And I lost a very special ... person.”

“That ‘Vlad’ person?” Tara asked.

Lisa turned her head sharply and glared at the twin on her left. “How did you know him?”

“I saw him in your mind,” Tara explained nervously, “when Tia and I were doing your breasts ... He did that to you. He did a lot of neat things to you.”

“Yeah, well,” Lisa frowned. “He’s gone now. So whatever he did doesn’t matter now, does it?”

“You forget why you recruited us,” Holly reminded her, smiling gently at her beloved mentor. “We’re not called Necrotwins for nothing. I can see the upset his death causes inside you. Let us ease your pain...”

All four girls commenced to crowd around Lisa. For a single instant, Lisa was frightened of being unable to control them. Then she realized that this was their self-appointed task – to ease the pain of others’ deaths, hence their name. She should know. She’d taught them how to do exactly that.

‘Close your eyes and lie back, ‘ a loving voice, she didn’t know which girl, whispered in her mind.

Lisa allowed her body to relax as she felt the gently soothing mental touch of her students. As she drifted, she began to smell fresh, humid air – thick and hot – like the atmosphere of Earth’s distant past. There was the scent of green growth, of stale swamp, and death, and Lisa suddenly knew exactly where she was.

‘Why have you brought me here?’ Lisa asked the indistinct forms around her.

‘We have done nothing, ‘ one replied. ‘It is your desire that brought you here. Do you know why?’

Lisa didn’t answer right away. She gazed up into the pale, almost-white sky, to clouds that floated impossibly high in an atmosphere so deep that it could sustain eight or a dozen different thermal layers, one stacked on top of another. While she watched clouds slowly form and dissolve over and through each other, she could feel hands and lips delicately and lovingly caress her body, bringing her slowly toward her next orgasm.

An invisible tongue licked a nipple. Fingers trailed down her stomach and gently caressed the inside of a thigh. She felt detached and separate, yet more complete than any time she could remember.

‘You didn’t learn this from me... ‘ Lisa thought at the insubstantial forms surrounding her.

‘You are correct, ‘ a mind she recognized as Tia, replied. ‘We also gave solace to your mother. We taught each other much.’

‘Where did Mom take you?’ Lisa asked, curious. Then feeling some confusion at her question, ‘What place did Mom feel was special when she said her goodbyes... ‘

‘She took us to a great ship, ‘ Tia, again, replied. ‘There, she made love to you one final time, and said goodbye.’

‘I already said goodbye to Vlad, ‘ Lisa said with anger in her voice, ‘when I killed him!’

‘You cannot lie to us when we are joined like this, ‘ another mind, perhaps more than one, said to her. ‘You did not kill him. You set him free.’

‘I couldn’t find him afterward, ‘ Lisa insisted, becoming upset now. ‘I destroyed him!’

‘All you have to do to find him again is remember his touch, ‘ Tara whispered into her mind.

‘Remember his touch... ‘ several others whispered.

Lisa woke up. Her arms were tied down and ropes cut tightly into her breasts and stomach. Looking up, she saw Vlad playing with a sharpened stake. He was carbonizing the pointed end of it in their campfire, turning it around and around, slowly and lovingly smoothing the rough edges as though he knew exactly where he was going to put it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.