Béla Book 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 5

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

The hatchway read ‘Sick Bay – Lab’. Frank opened the hatch and pulled himself through.

“Hello, Frank, Ember,” Frank Senior said, greeting the engineering officer and his son. “How’s it coming? Did you find out anything about the device that dead soldier was holding?”

“Hello, Mister Tabor,” Ember, the Chief of Engineering, said. “I sure did! This little device is quite remarkable. It doesn’t affect normal people, it only affects those who have been receivers of her alien blood.”

“So this device is meant to disable Béla’s people?” Frank asked, confused.

“It seems so,” Ember replied. “Watch!”

Ember pointed the device at her assistant, Rog, and pressed the button on the side. Nothing happened. Turning it completely around, she pressed the button again, and swooned, nearly dropping the device on the deck plating. Frank quickly grabbed her and helped her remain upright.

“It only affects the ‘alien’ in us,” Ember said when she was comfortably supporting herself again. “And Béla is the most alien of any of us. It seems to have hit her the hardest. It doesn’t affect me as much as it did Tanya and Tabatha, but that’s probably because I was initiated by Béla’s daughter, who was three-quarters human.”

“Will she be all right?” Frank asked, dreading the answer.

“She’ll wake up eventually,” his son, Doc Frank answered. “There’s nothing wrong with her body that needs healing, but she’s had a lot of emotional trauma. I believe it’s affecting her willingness to wake up and face reality.”

“That’s because we’ve lost everything,” Jake said, his voice strained. “Our world, our daughter. All I have now is Béla. It’s strange. When I had the whole world, she was all I wanted. Now, she’s all I have. If she ever wakes up...”

Frank looked at Jake, trying not to be too patronizing, knowing that Jake would hate that. “She’ll wake up. Just make sure that you’re there for her because, like it or not, you’re all she has left, too. She’ll need your support, not your self-pity. You’ve both lost a daughter. Macario lost his wife. We’ve all lost our homes, and our world.”

The two men glared at each other for a moment, then Frank turned and left.


‘Ready to launch!’

“I want to go to the bridge,” Béla pleaded, still too weak to use her own mental abilities.

“Okay,” Tabatha replied. “I’ll take you.” Putting her arm around Béla’s waist, Tabatha teleported. The two vanished from Sick Bay and appeared on the bridge. Amber was there (she was always there), along with Jackie and two bridge officers.

“You girls ready?” Commander Cutberg asked, grinning at both of them. “I’m glad you woke up, Béla. I’d hate to have you miss this!”

“Me, too, Amber,” Béla grinned weakly.

They all looked out at the blue and brown planet. There was more brown than blue, now, but the delicate white swirls were still there, still declaring that this was a special place.

‘Launch!’

The bulkhead that everyone had been holding onto as they watched the Earth swirl beneath them suddenly became the floor as the Phoenix began to accelerate. There was some dizzying sideways motion as the gyroscope in the center of the ship changed the ship’s attitude and direction, pointing it toward deep space.

Béla gazed with tears in her eyes, watching Earth move across the sky away from them as the great ship turned away. She felt strong hands on her shoulders and looked behind her, blinking rapidly to keep her eyes from flooding with tears. Jake was standing behind and watching with her. Grateful for his presence, she leaned back against him.

“The shadow of the dome of pleasure,” Béla whispered quietly, tears running down her cheeks, “floats midway on the waves...”

Jake grinned, recognizing the phrase from an old poem describing the destruction of Xanadu. He hugged Béla tightly and kissed her cheek just in front of her left ear and whispered, “You can be my Abyssinian maid, and play on my heartstrings. And your song? It would win me a deep delight.”

Béla turned and stared, astonished, at her husband for several seconds, then buried her face in Jake’s chest, sobbing uncontrollably.

“Shhhh, Darling,” he whispered. “Paradise still lies ahead of us, and, I promise, we shall drink deep ... It’s all ahead of us, now.”

“I wish ... I wish she ... could be here with us,” Béla sobbed. “I didn’t know ... when we came here that ... that I would be going back without her, you know?”

“I know,” Jake whispered, holding her tight, knowing there was nothing he could say to ease her heartbreak. “But you’re not alone. I promise you that you’ll never be alone...”

“No,” Béla murmured, her voice almost buried in his chest, “but she is...”

After a few minutes, Béla looked up and outside, again. The curve of the earth was a barely visible silhouette at the edge of the overhead dome. There was no moon – it was probably on the other side of the world. If she wanted another glimpse of Earth, she would have to find another part of the ship where the transparent hull was accessible.

She took a deep breath and sighed, surprised at how the air cleared her head. She was actually leaving Earth. It was really happening. Whatever was still there and never completed would be left undone behind them. ‘That includes Lisa, ‘ Béla realized, forlornly.

“Come on,” Jake said, prodding Béla gently. “Alicia wants to show you something.”

“Alicia?” Béla asked, trying to think through the fog of grief that had settled over her mind. “What could she want with me?”

Jake grinned softly and kissed her. “Forgiveness, for one thing. She’s not the power hungry woman you used to know. And she, along with the other Femmes, have created something that I think you’ll like.”

“If I’ll enjoy it so much, why can’t I see it in your mind?” Béla asked, then realized that he was shielded – probably with a lot of help from the Praetor.

“Even the Praetor’s in on it, huh?” Béla said, forcing a smile. “All right, show me this ... whatever it is that your would-be soul mate wants me to see.”

Béla and Jake stepped into the central lift that had been constructed for use during space travel. It didn’t work properly in null-gravity, but now that the Phoenix was powered up and accelerating, the lift would take them to any level of the ship.

“Grotto,” Jake said as the door panel slid shut. It began to descend and stopped one level above Engineering.

“Grotto, huh? This used to be ‘Life Support’,” Béla grimaced, hoping that this wasn’t going to be some silly ‘Come-On-Get-Happy’ party someone dreamed up to make her feel better.

‘Oh, God! I’ll be glad to be back to normal again!’ Béla thought to herself, lamenting the lingering effects of that psychic blaster the Confederate soldier had used on her.

She hated being psychically blind, and wondered how the Earthers had managed to create a weapon like the one that had been used to knock her senseless. That had been almost a week ago, and she still felt the effects of it – mostly in her ability to perceive beyond what she could see with her eyes.

The lift door opened and Jake practically shoved Béla through. The first thing she noticed was the bright sunlight – sunlight that didn’t hurt inside her head. The second thing she noticed as she blinked her eyes, trying to adjust to apparently being outside in bright sunlight, was the smell.

“Flowers?” she asked, her tearing eyes gazing at Jake as she blinked rapidly in the bright, cheery sun. “And water! Is that a lake over there? What is this place? How did you do it? I hear a waterfall!”

Opening her eyes wide and forcing them to look around in the brightness, Béla discovered she was standing in a large park. There were trees, and hundreds of people – not crowded around but spread out like they were all enjoying the large recreational area. Looking around further, she saw the waterfall; a large opening, seemingly right in the side of the ship, letting sunlight in. A river was flowing through the opening as well, and dropped a hundred feet or so down into a...

‘Real, Live, Lake! Oh My God!’ “There are people actually swimming in it!” she exclaimed. “Ho ... How?” she stammered, overwhelmed with delight. “How is this possible?”

Tabatha and Tanya suddenly appeared beside her. Tanya cheerful greeted her. “Hi, Space Girl. Glad to see you up and about!” They both hugged her warmly.

Then Alicia was there, standing off to one side, letting her mom do the talking. Surprisingly, Alicia was naked, just like the rest of the Femmes.

“This whole place was Alicia’s idea!” Tanya explained. “We needed water and air for eleven hundred people, and this is what she came up with!”

“A park?” Béla asked, surprised, but delighted at the artistic effects – the trees and the waterfall, the sunlight...

“Yep! A park!” Tabatha said, repeating Béla. “That big hole up there connects to the lake behind the mountains – the one that Lisa made. We only use a tiny bit of it. Interposed right on top of it is a time portal that lets soft sunlight in – no x-rays, no radio emissions!”

“So, with just two time-shields, you see,” Tanya interrupted, “we have everything we need. Alicia did all the planning. And we all helped by teleporting the dirt and the trees and stuff.”

Béla looked around, her eyes streaming tears again. “I wish Lisa could see this – what you did to her little life-support station.”

“That’s why we did it,” Alicia spoke up for the first time. “For Lisa. And for you...”

“How did you come up with the idea?” Béla wanted to know.

“Well,” Alicia stated, “We all, us Femmes, I mean, we all have certain jobs that need to be done that the Normals can’t do – like me, for instance. I was assigned to life-support for twelve hours a day when we got back from raiding that Campbell’s Soup Plant, since everyone except Jackie was incapacitated.

“I’ve overseen the construction and revamping of dozens of parks and recreational areas during my life as a wealthy socialite. I even designed Solar City for us to use when everything fell apart. This was actually pretty simple.

“What was here before was a ... I guess you could call it a ‘wormhole’ for air, and a wormhole for water. That was all that was needed for life support. My job was to mentally hold those psychic ‘tunnels’ open.”

“Mom got a little creative,” Jackie, Alicia’s daughter, said, rejoining the group. “She started quizzing Tabatha on just exactly what was possible for her to do with her teleportation abilities. Since these ‘wormholes’ are just fancy ways to teleport stuff, well...”

“She also had us Femmes expand the life-support area to include the whole deck,” Tanya butted in excitedly. “That gave her enough room for a reservoir!”

“Oh, My, God!” Béla exclaimed. “I think I need to sit down.”

“There are picnic tables,” Jake offered. “Follow me!” Then noticing his wife looking a little wobbly, he picked her up and carried her.

“We’ve only been under way for a little while,” Béla mentioned. “How did you get the water to stay in the lake with no gravity?”

“Oh, we had gravity here,” Tabatha replied. “I dream-walked a portal underneath the lake bed and attached it to a real lakebed back on Earth. Voila! Gravity! Not much, but enough to hold the water in place.”

“You are too clever!” Béla laughed. There were several more minutes of uncomfortable silence, mostly due to Lisa being missing and no one knowing how to talk to Béla about it.

“The working name we have for this park is Lisa’s Grotto,” Alicia finally said, quietly. “Pending your ... input? No. Pending your approval.”

Béla thought for a moment. “I don’t think any of us will have any trouble remembering Lisa.” She looked up at Alicia. “Let’s just call it ‘The Grotto’, okay?”

Alicia nodded. Several of the others nodded, too. “The Grotto,” several murmured, knowing that they would remember Lisa whenever they said those words.

Béla closed her eyes and just let the sounds of the kids playing and the splashing of the waterfall flow through her soul. ‘This is healing, ‘ Béla realized after some minutes. ‘Let there be peace in my soul... ‘

They spent several hours that day sitting and just watching. There were children playing in the water, and a lot of people just lying and sitting around on the grass. Many of them were eating, having brought food with them from the mess hall.

Gradually, Béla began to feel the other minds around her. Mostly, they pointedly were not paying attention to her, which of course meant that every spare unit of attention was on Béla, carefully observing every reaction she had to this marvelous creation.

“You guys must consider me pretty important,” Béla mentioned, as all the covert attention began to register on her. “Is my approval of your ‘Grotto’ that vital to everyone?”

The little group of Femme Fatales and their spouses looked embarrassed. It was obvious that each was having trouble putting the words together to express themselves.

Jackie spoke first. “Yes, your approval is important to us. We would keep the ‘Grotto’ anyway, whether you liked it or not. But, your happiness – your ... peace of mind? That’s it ... Your peace of mind ... is important to us. I want you to be happy. We all do.”

“Yeah,” Tanya added, sounding earnest, “If it weren’t for you, none of us would be here. No ship, no survivors, nothing. You’re important to us – to all of us, Béla, and we love you.” Several girls agreed, nodding, their voices blending in together in agreement with each other.

“I ... don’t know what to say,” Béla whispered, tears coming to her eyes again.

“I do,” Tanya replied. She sat down next to Béla and kissed her gently on the lips, then opened her mind and showed Béla the private little orgy she’d stumbled across several days earlier –

Lisa’s wake...

Tabatha sat down next to Béla on her other side, able to see the images in her own mind as well. “I think that’s a good idea. Come with us.” The two of them, mother and not-daughter, each took an arm and helped Béla to her feet.

“We’re going around to the adult side,” Tanya informed Frank and Jake, then vanished, taking Tabatha and Béla with her.

Béla looked around as she opened her eyes again. Not too far away were a couple making love on a blanket. Farther down the beach, several young girls were lying in the sun with a man. Although the man was lying face down on a blanket, one girl was sitting astride his buttocks and was giving him a very loving and sensual backrub. There was not a stitch of clothing in sight.

Béla smiled and turned away to give them their privacy. Tanya magically produced a large blanket and spread it on the ground, then dropped down on it.

“C’mon down, Sweetie,” she grinned and patted the blanket next to her.

“I really don’t feel like sex right now,” Béla pleaded, trying to beg off. “I keep thinking about Macario and how badly he must be feeling – missing his wife...”

“Lisa’s clique is taking care of Macario,” Tabatha replied. “And right now,” she sat up and looked down the beach at the girls and the guy who was now on his back with the girl still on top of him, “I don’t think he’s missing her too much...”

“Whose idea was that?” Béla asked, starting to feel upset and not really understanding why.

“Lisa’s, of course,” Tanya replied. “She’s was always worried about how Mac, or any of the guys actually, would take it if, somehow, one of us didn’t come back from a mission. So, she started the ‘Dead Girl Club’ by teaching some psychically gifted girls how to mind-link. To join the club, the girl had to promise that she would take care of any Femme’s life-mate if something happened to that Femme. When the last two discovered that the other members were all twins, they renamed themselves the Necrotwins!”

“Until I found you floating in deep space,” Tabatha continued the story, “the Necrotwins were concerned that they’d have to split up – three for Jake and three for Macario.”

“She thought a bunch of fornicating girls would be able to assuage the grief that Macario must feel?” Béla asked, her voice rising now that she understood why she was upset.

“Of course not!” Tabatha exclaimed. “They loved her, too! They share his grief by mind-linking with him. They didn’t know it was Lisa they’d be replacing...”

“They even gave me solace,” Tanya added softly. “They let me understand that she was missed by all of them, even as they made love to me.”

Béla lay back and closed her eyes, not wanting to see her blood-sisters right now, certain that they didn’t understand how she felt.

“I don’t want to be made love to,” Béla said quietly, tears streaming down from the corners of her tightly closed eyes. “I just want my daughter back!”

A soft cry of grief escaped Tanya’s lips as those words echoed through her mind, bringing alive her memories of teleporting into the wrong reality and discovering Katie was dead and missing and had been for weeks.

Tabatha quickly reached over and embraced Tanya. “It’s okay,” she whispered against Tanya’s cheek. “It’s okay, Mom. I’m here, now. You be here for us, now, okay? Béla needs you.”

Tanya sniffed back her tears and quickly nodded. Tabatha wiped her pseudo-mom’s face with a handkerchief she materialized from her dresser. Then they both lay down, one on each side of their grieving blood-sister.

“We just want to hold you, Honey,” Tanya said, her emotions under better control now. “Just hug you and share with you. But if you want, we’ll leave you alone...”

Béla swallowed and opened her eyes to gaze at Tabatha, who was lying in front of her. After a moment, she spoke. “You can stay. I don’t want to be alone.”

Tabatha smiled and watched as Béla raised her arm to put it over her waist, then put her own arm around and hugged her in return. Tanya pressed up from behind and hugged them both. They both opened their minds and let Béla’s grief flood over them, sharing their blood-sister’s loss in an intimate way that no one else could ever do.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.