Béla Book 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 9

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Béla shielded her eyes against the incredible brightness in the view screen as a tiny sun rose up out of the earth far below. She squinted and watched the shadow of a tall pillar of cloud stretch across the land. Another bright pinprick of nuclear energy occurred seemingly right next to the first one – then another, and yet, another, each blast creating an unsurpassable barrier to the approaching Confederate army.

'How are you doing, Baby, ' Béla called out to her daughter. 'Are you holding up all right?'

'Fine, Mom, ' Lisa, a hundred miles below, replied.

Lisa's wings were extended fully and although she was several miles up and above the nuclear explosions she was creating, she reveled in the heat and the massive energy of each blast that seared her seemingly fragile body as the air boiled and churned around her. The amount of damage she'd done below wasn't readily visible because of the massive, roiling, debris clouds.

She banked and soared toward the next section they'd mapped out and, moments later, another searing blast of pure energy rose up from the ground to cook her again. When she was finished with this little chore, a trench the size of the Grand Canyon would separate the 'nasties' from Solar City. It would take their army weeks to go around it.

She felt excitement dance through her body, giving her goose bumps. She felt so free, not having to constantly battle that seething, angry mass of energy in her mind anymore. She could pull energy from the blasts she was creating far below to protect her body even as the heat and the pressure from each blast did its best to vaporize her.

She radiated a great burst of love at Macario for suggesting that she could just cast all that hateful energy out of her mind the same way she'd absorbed it so many years ago on that terrible day when she'd destroyed an entire city.

She had exuberantly shoved it all out into the sky, even using some of her own personal mass to make sure she expelled it all. The sky burst had nearly killed them both, but she'd managed to teleport Macario and herself to safety before she collapsed, completely drained of energy for the first time in her young life.

When she'd awakened from her two-day coma, she found that she could create energy anytime she needed it by simply teleporting a few grains of whatever she was looking at into any solid object or surface.

Presto and Boom! Instant nuclear power! With the added advantage that – it wasn't continually exploding inside her head!

Soaring high over the ground to the northeast of the intruding army, she mentally sought for scouts who might be checking the terrain for troop advancement toward her home in the mountains. There were several. She teleported them out of the area she wanted to blow, then picked up a piece of sandstone with her mind and teleported it into the rocks below the surface, closing her eyes against the blinding brightness that resulted from her action.

Sixteen more sandstone rocks and sixteen nuclear blasts later, the flatlands preceding the magnificent Rocky Mountains ended abruptly with an impressive, impassable mile-wide, mile-deep canyon that arched around from Angel Fire to the Spanish Peaks.

Satisfied with the job she did, Lisa teleported up to the ship. "Nobody's going to get past that," Lisa smirked, viewing the damage from the new view screens on the orbiting ship.

"You think they'd give up," Tabatha sighed, "but the army's started around the back, heading west, now."

"I can put a canyon from Wheeler Peak all the way across the San Luis Valley," Lisa suggested. "Then they couldn't come in the back way, either."

"You have that much power?" Tabatha asked, really impressed with the amount of pure energy this dark-haired, fifty-kilo girl could generate.

"Piece 'o cake!" Lisa said, grinning. "I could do this indefinitely!" It was true. She loved blowing things up! Carving new topography across the face of the planet was something she'd never thought of. And besides that, it was loads of fun!

"You sure are easygoing, lately," Tabatha observed. "You're don't even smart-mouth your mom anymore. I've never seen you so relaxed and cheerful. You and Mac find a new way to fuck or something?"

Lisa chuckled. "Something ... Maybe I'll tell you some day. Right now, I'm enjoying myself too much to share!"

"They should be at the canyon mouth in another day," Tabatha said, looking at the view screen again.

"Tomorrow night, then," Lisa chirped, then vanished. 'We'll give them a fireworks display they won't soon forget!'

Mac was home, for a change. Lisa popped in right next to him. "Boo!" she said, then laughed as he jumped. "Hi, lover! I'm home..." They kissed for a few seconds.

"You act like you have been having a ball all day," Macario said, hugging her tightly.

"Who, me?" Lisa asked, her voice strained by her strong arms around her ribs. "Yeah, I have!"

Mac set her down. "Naked, as usual, I see."

"I can't fly with clothes on," Lisa explained.

"I felt the quakes," Mac said, changing the subject. "How did it go? Did you have any problems now that you..."

"Nope!" Lisa interrupted. "If anything, handling power is easier now! I don't have to concern myself with letting too much out at one time. I never really knew how much concentration it took to hold all that inside me."

"Can you still flame?" he asked.

Lisa's shoulders slumped just a little. "No, and I don't have my energy shield anymore, either. I can create a shield by grabbing energy if there is any nearby, but mostly I'll have to rely on mental agility and teleportation from now on. That's one thing I miss. I could out-power anybody. Now, I'm no stronger than any of the others."

She sat down at the table and started to pick at a stale chunk of bread and sighed, "I'm human, now – just another typical vamp girl – just like Mom."

Mac saw a gleam in her eye and realized that his darling Lisa was hiding something. They had both agreed not to disclose the fact that she wasn't a phoenix anymore, but Lisa was hiding something else.

"Okay, Babe," Macario said, dropping to his knees and leaning his elbows into her bare thighs. "What is it you're so smirky about?"

"Huh?" Lisa asked, pretending complete innocence.

Mac dug his fingers into her soft tummy as she sat there. "Tell me!"

"There's nothing to say," she yelped, as she kicked him in the chest and fell backwards to the floor.

"You have a secret!" Mac exclaimed as he pulled the chair out from between them where it had fallen. He slid across the floor and grabbed Lisa's long, slender legs as she tried to scramble up and out of his way, yelling in playful exuberance.

She hit the wall hard, and Mac mashed into her a second later, unable to stop his mad rush toward her. Lisa broadcast her joy at the brutal impact, confusing Mac completely.

She turned around in his embrace, her face and shoulder bruised from the impact. She was laughing, glad about something she wouldn't tell him.

"Tell me, damn you!" Macario demanded, unable to resist her infectious joy and laughing even as he tried to be masculine and controlling.

"You can't see?" she chortled. "Look at me!"

Lisa wrapped her arms around Mac's neck and hugged him tightly, opening her mind to him as well. The dark clouds of angry energy were completely gone – her mind felt light and carefree – and spacious. Her mind contained a lot of free, clean space where before, there had been sullen darkness.

"I would hesitate to call you an airhead," Mac chuckled as he held her. "But I still don't understand. I can see the change. But I can't see what changed. Did your constant war with yourself take up that much room?"

"That thing in my head?" Lisa asked, raising an eyebrow at his description of what he thought was wrong with her. "Yeah, it did – it took up a lot of space. 'Constant war with myself, ' huh?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.