Béla Book 5: New Beginnings - Cover

Béla Book 5: New Beginnings

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

'Now do this, ' Béla thought at Jake and showed him how her nervous system shorted out to allow her entire body to experience a tingling of sensation instead of the fierce, burning agony he felt in his stomach.

Jake, eyes closed, concentrated on making that happen.

"No," Béla sighed. "You're trying too hard, Hon, relax! Penetration is a female thing, I know. But you can experience it, too. You just have to stop resisting it. Resistance is what's causing your pain! Try to embrace it! Love...

Oh, never mind!" Béla sighed as Jake, grimacing, wrapped his hand over hers and pulled the small paring knife out of his stomach.

"I can't do this," he groaned. "It's just not going to happen."

"Evidently not," Béla said, disappointed. "But you wanted to know how I do it, and I wish you could feel how wonderful I feel when you do that stuff to me. Don't you remember anything that Lisa showed you when you and her got into that sword fight?"

"What I remember," Jake growled, not wanting to explore this 'penetration' exercise any further, "was that when I was finished with our darling daughter, she looked like a hundred pounds of bloody hamburger!"

"You didn't improve her looks any when you threw up on her," Béla felt she had to mention.

"But I did that to her," Jake sighed, "and she let me do it – she forced it on me – according to you, anyway, and I do feel it, sweetheart," he sighed, closing his eyes as if that could help relieve him from seeing that horrible, bloody image of Lisa's sweet, warm and very bloody form after he'd raped her and tore her apart with that long, sharp blade. "When you open your mind like she did, I can feel everything you can – with my whole body, not just my mind. I felt every cut I made on her. Every slice, every..."

"I know," Béla interrupted, "but..." She decided to show him, instead of arguing with him, to let him know just how desirable being cut or shot was to both her and her daughter – how important it was to their sexual needs. She lies on the ground, shot up so badly that her body no longer responds to her commands. Jake stands over her and empties his gun into her. She grunts as each bullet splashes into her soft belly. She radiates her sensations out to him, making him more aroused than he believes possible. He always feels that way when he butchers her. Releasing his rock-hard cock, Jake drops down and shoves it into her bullet-ruined cunt and begins fucking her with furious abandon.

"Yeah," Jake murmured as his cock began to respond to her imagery.

"Now try this," Béla said, holding onto his shoulders and gazing into his eyes. Béla is fighting with Beth, each armed with a long dagger. She closes with her almost-twin sister and slashes Beth's ribs just under her breasts. Both girls, mind-linked, cry out at the wondrous sensation. Before Béla can get clear, Beth's knife is buried in Béla's belly. As the intense sensations overwhelm them both, the battling sisters drop to their knees, each one stabbing repeatedly and doing their best to gut the other. They both start to orgasm from the intense sensations they radiate through each other. Béla passes out, her body no longer able to spread the intense agony through her overwhelmed nervous system.

"Oh, God!" Jake exclaimed. He grabbed for Béla and she put her arms around his neck as their bodies slammed together. They hugged each other tightly, each desperately needing the physical sensation of the other's body tightly against their own.

"Wouldn't you like to make love to me like that?" Béla whispered as she nibbled on his ear lobe. She heard and felt Jake sigh and knew that this was something that she could never have with a human. He'd 'made love' to Lisa like that, and the aftermath was too sickening to confront once his lust was sated.

"It's all right," Béla murmured. "I know there are limits between us that just can't be overcome in our lovemaking." She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.

Jake grunted at her words. "That wasn't lovemaking, that was sexual self-destruction." More in control of his bodily sensations now, he pulled back and gazed into his wife's beautiful dark eyes. "You usually do pass out during our more intense sessions," he said, trying to make her understand his position.

"Yeah," Béla admitted, "but you don't."

Jake laughed. "I don't want to! I experience as much sexual saturation I can stand when you blast those intense orgasms through me. That's as much out of control as I ever want to be!"

"You don't like me broadcasting my orgasms?" Béla asked, surprised and hurt. "I thought..."

"Wait, wait!" Jake said hurriedly. "I love everything you do. I just don't want to pass out from sex."

"Why not?" Béla asked. "It's fun! It's intense! It's what I..." She paused, suddenly uncertain of what to say next.

"It's what you live for?" Jake asked, finishing her sentence. "I know, Babe." He smiled at her. "I try to give you everything you want, including sexual annihilation. But that's not what I want. I have everything I want right now. And that's you! I want to continue just like we have been.

"I don't mind if you bite me or claw me," he continued, his voice serious and passionate. "That's part of who you are. You let me hang on for the ride and I love that, too. But I don't want sex to be so overwhelming that I can't look at you afterwards and be amazed. You're wild and I love that no one will ever tame you.

"I don't ever want to be able ... I mean, to not be able ... to look at you," he concluded, beginning to run out of words, "afterwards."

"I'm not as wild as I was, darling. You have tamed me," Béla murmured. "I'm yours, and I'll do what you wish if it makes you happy."

Jake very, very tenderly kissed Béla on her moist puckered lips, 'glowing' love at her (as she had taught him) and admiring her as hard and as hotly as he could.

"Does that make you feel happy?" Jake asked as their lips finally parted.

He felt Béla smile, her lips once more against his, then she kissed him; 'Yes... '

He could see into her mind, now. She'd obviously been working on this problem (she considered it a problem; he didn't) for a while. The humans of her converted family had much lower limits of mutilation they were willing to experience. The males didn't seem interested at all. Perhaps that had something to do with a male's inability to master the more active psychic abilities, like teleportation and pain control. Human males couldn't even mind-link on their own, but required active female participation – and that was limited to the females of her own species or members of her converted family. Even her father required the Praetor to mind-link with her and his other daughters.

'Perhaps they just don't want to mind-link with each other, ' Béla thought as she watched Jake peruse through her mind. She could feel his aversion to the whole idea of mind-linking with another male. 'Why is that, I wonder? I like linking with other females.'

'Hmm? Oh. Well, babe, the female is the receptacle of life. It's natural for you to want to experience sensation. The male offers the sensation for you to experience.'

'What?' Béla actually laughed. 'You've been reading too much Cant. Trust me, I've met him and he wasn't that smart.'

'I've never read Cant, ' Jake thought back, amused. 'Besides, I don't think he was the one who said that.'

Finally breaking from their second deep, long kiss, Béla took a deep breath. Jake gasped for air as well and blinked several times, feeling an odd sadness as she gently separated her mind from his. He placed his lips against her again, wanting more of her.

Béla smiled and pushed him down. "Who is the master and who is the slave? Who gives and who receives? And why do you care so long as I love you and you love me?" She slid one leg over his stomach and sat on top of him, kneading his chest with her fingers. 'Who's giving and who's receiving now?' Then she slid her rump back and rubbed her pelvis against his hard-on through his jeans.

"We can both receive at the same time," she quipped. "Is the one who 'gives' under the control of the other?" She presented her wrists; "Tie me up. Control me and give me what I want."

Jake didn't have to be told twice. When Béla wanted to be bound, she was ready to be royally tortured until he believed she would die. Quickly rolling her off him, Jake found his rope and tied her wrists together behind her back. Yanking her back a little further, he tied her wrists to her ankles.

"Who's in control now?" Jake asked, his arousal starting to take over his senses.

Béla grinned up at him. "Who asked you to do it?"

Grinning down at her, Jake looped the end of a rope and draped it around Béla's neck. With a short, sharp laugh, Béla pulled against it, tightening it against her windpipe. Jake gave her some slack so she wouldn't choke. She pulled back more, tightening it again.

"You really want this, don't you!" Jake exclaimed, admiring her willingness to be controlled.

His statement was answered by the lust in Béla's eyes as she broadcast it through his body. Shaking his head in disbelief, he pulled on the rope tightening it around her neck until she twisted sideways and dropped to the floor. She lay on her side, gasping and choking as he dragged her across the room by the rope around her neck and ankles.

Jake reached down and picked Béla up. Then, leaning against her to hold her against the wall, he manacled her upper arms. When he let go, she dangled nicely, facing mostly forward so he could properly attend to her. Wanting her to hang a little straighter, Jake fed the loose end of her neck rope through an eyebolt over her head and pulled it tight.

Béla's breath was rasping in her throat as she felt a lot of her body weight being lifted by the rope around her neck. She could feel her body respond sexually to being choked and remembered Beth strangling her into orgasm a few times.

She smiled as she watched Jake cross the room and pick up the handheld crossbow – an antique dart pistol that Frank and Tanya had given them for Halloween. It wasn't very accurate, but the six-inch long darts would feel wonderful when they penetrated her.

Jake aimed carefully and released the lever. The little dart flashed across the room, veering to one side as it slowed and stuck in Béla's side, barely penetrating her skin.

As it fell to the floor, Béla said, "I think you're out of range, Darling." Her voice was somewhat hoarse from straining her throat against the rope around her neck.

"It's no fun if I stand five feet in front of you and just gun you down," Jake said, moving closer anyway.

"Who says?" Béla asked playfully. "It's fun for me..." The next arrow/dart penetrated in a couple of inches, but most of it was still sticking out. Béla began breathing heavier as her body dissipated the pain from her little puncture wound.

"This doesn't do much, does it?" Jake asked, looking at the little dart sticking out of his wife's torso. He walked right up to her and kissed her, brushing her lips with his tongue, asking in. Béla opened her mouth and felt him caress her teeth and the sensitive roof of her mouth with his tickly, slippery tongue. She took a deep breath and moaned as he backed his tongue out of her.

Then she tensed up as she felt the front end of the crossbow press against her stomach. She felt it penetrate with a 'Thuuck!' as Jake released the lever with a jerk of her body and a quiet 'Uh!' forced from her throat, as well ... Béla looked down to see that the penetration was much deeper. She could barely see the back end of the dart sticking out of her stomach.

White-hot sensation began to flow out from the wound. A clear liquid burst out the back end of the dart and flowed down her belly. Béla gasped in new agony as the liquid bubbled and steamed against her flesh. Jake stepped back to get out of the fumes.

"Aaahh! God! What is that?" Béla gasped, turning her head away from the volatile fumes. "It stinks!"

"The darts are hollow," Jake explained. "Frank filled them with Muratic acid. That's why they won't fly straight. But he said you'd like the effect, once one's inside of you."

"God!" Béla choked. She relaxed a little as the acid burnt itself out. "I do – but it still stinks! Lay me down if you're going to do that so I don't have to smell that stuff!"

"I think it was supposed to go inside," Jake explained. "I don't know why it burst out the back like that."

"I was probably digesting the front end," Béla said, her voice hoarse from tensing her neck against the rope. "Internal pressure from my central core probably forced it out. I'm not exactly reclining in luxury here."

"You don't like it?" Jake asked, concerned. "I can let you down." He stepped forward.

"Stop talking and do something to me!" Béla commanded him.

"Okay," Jake replied. He reloaded the little crossbow with another dart. With one hand, he pulled on her thigh to get a better angle while he held the crossbow with the other. Unable to get the angle he wanted, he finally set the crossbow on the floor and began rubbing his hand between her legs.

"You're really wet, babe," Jake grinned up at her. "Let me do something special."

Béla groaned in protest as his hand left her aching pussy and watched him release the little hollow arrow from the crossbow. She watched as, holding it carefully in his hand, Jake inserted it, point first, up between her legs. It felt strangely hard and very narrow as he shoved it up inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.