Worth It - Cover

Worth It

Copyright© 2013 by Tom Frost

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Topher and Allegra have both had to work hard to carve out just a little place where they belong. What are the odds that they belong together?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Slow  

Topher never understood when people talked about the time before a big event stretching out like Christmas Eve waiting for Santa. He remembered that feeling from childhood, but it was one of the many unpleasant things from childhood he never wanted to feel as an adult because it meant that he was waiting for something to happen to him and had no control and no ability to speed it along.

The time between when he dropped Allegra off Sunday and the time she arrived Tuesday night flew by packed with more details than he was sure he could address.

Sunday afternoon, he went on the Internet to look up some bondage-related websites. Most of what he found was pornography, either completely lacking in practical construction-related information or just downright silly. After pausing a number of videos where the apparati weren't completely obscured by the participants and he could get a decent sketch, he put that avenue of investigation aside. His space also wasn't big enough for any significant frames or racks. He'd lived alone for a long time and hadn't felt the lack of space, but now he was seriously contemplating moving just to accommodate his girlfriend's many, varied, and frequently prop-based fantasies.

Sunday night, he decided he would have to focus on the more psychological aspects Allegra had described and went back over his notes extracting the most interesting of those aspects. He had a rough outline, a shopping list, and addresses of a number of suppliers in the city that he'd found online.

Monday morning, he headed out first thing to collect his props. Everything he needed came from ordinary stores and nothing raised any eyebrows. Even all together, the stuff looked pretty innocuous. If things progressed as he expected, that would probably change, but for now it all had the feel of a DIY project.

That night, he measured a few things in his apartment. It was slow going. Every so often, he would find himself daydreaming about what it would be like when Allegra was actually going through what he had planned. He had to force himself to bear down and focus. Daydreaming wouldn't make it happen - just the contrary in fact if he wasn't careful.

Tuesday morning, he arranged furniture, tested props, and walked through his internal script, made a few adjustments, then walked through again. After the third time, he was satisfied and forced himself to sit down at his computer and not fidget. He tried to review his email, but couldn't concentrate more than a minute or two without daydreaming about Allegra again.

She rang his downstairs buzzer five minutes early. Topher buzzed her up and waited at the door. He let her ring the doorbell before opening the door. When he opened the door, she was standing in the hallway dressed in the green and white cotton dress she'd had on for the drive down to Atlantic City, a pair of strappy gold sandals, and the black collar. The sight of her made Toper want to grin, but he kept his face unreadable, considering her in the hall light she might be in trouble. Allegra used the word "stern" a lot when she described her fantasies.

After she realized he wasn't going to greet her, Allegra gave a nervous little hop, rising up on her toes. "Hello. May I come inside?"

Topher stepped back and indicate the space behind him. "Step into the front hall so I can close the door and don't move." He spoke quietly, but firmly.

As she would throughout the night, Allegra did what she was told. Topher closed and locked the door. He looked her over. She was carrying an overnight bag, which he instructed her to place on a small table next to the door. Then he stood behind her. As she turned, he said, "Eyes forward."

He stood behind her, contemplating her. Allegra shivered like she could feel his eyes on her. He let the silence stretch out before saying, "Would you like to see my apartment?"

"Yes, please." Her voice was a soft whisper.

He reached into his pocket and drew out a navy blue silk scarf he'd picked up in Chinatown and unfolded it methodically. "If you're very good, I'll let you. Now, lift your hair."

As Allegra held up her hair, he placed the silk over her eyes and wound it around three times before tying it tightly. He'd tried the blindfold on himself to make sure it really would blot out the world. "Are you wearing what I told you to wear?"

"Yes, sir." There was a quiver in his voice. "There's nothing under this dress but me."

"Good. Spread your legs and lift the skirts. I want to see your pussy." Topher had debated between that word and the word "cunt," but decided the latter should be saved for a more intense moment, not squandered. Unseen, he smiled at having chosen well when Allegra gave a little gasp and hurried to obey.

He ran his fingertips down her spine, feeling it through the fabric of the dress. At her waist, he gathered the fabric of her skirts in one hand and cupped her lightly with the other. The touch was light, but Allegra gave another little gasp and stumbled forward. Topher caught her around the waist pulling her back against him.

"Hold still," he growled and stroked between her thighs. Keeping her pressed against him, he let one finger trace along the seam between her labia, teasing without entering her. After a minute, the weight of her against the arm around her waist increased like her legs weren't really holding her up.

Topher drew his hand out from between her legs and growled. "If you fall over, I'm going to be angry."

Allegra nodded her understanding emphatically. Either she thought she wasn't supposed to speak or couldn't find her voice. Topher went on. "Let go of your skirt and, when I unwrap my arm from around your waist, I'm going to take your shoulders. Walk forward slowly. I'll guide you to the bedroom."

Step by step, she moved slowly through his living room and dining area. Topher guided her with light touches on her shoulders. He'd cleared a wide path, but kept her steps tightly constrained like she was walking along a narrow ledge. Now, he murmured small encouragements to her as she moved forward. When she was right next to the bed, he indicated she should stop and drew his hands away so that he wasn't touching her at all.

Right behind her, he growled again. "This weekend, you implied that you thought I had no control. You tested me and judged me." He let the words hang in the air for a few agonizing seconds. "Should I punish you for that?"

Allegra bit her lip and nodded. "It was very cruel, Topher. I should be punished."

Topher slid his hand up under her skirt, exposing her ass and stroking it with his free hand. "Should I beat your pretty little ass with my belt?"

That got a little sob, but Allegra managed a nod. "I think you should, sir."

Topher continued to stroke the flesh of her bottom. He hadn't expected that answer and had to improvise. "And I will, but..."

Allegra waited for him to say more, so he went on, "What I really want is to fuck you. Are you saying I should delay that moment even further than I already have?"

Allegra shook her head. "You should do..."

The can Topher hit the backs of her thighs with was light, cheap bamboo, but it made a satisfying sound. Allegra cried out and Topher shoved her forward so that the edge of the bed caught her mid-thigh and sent her sprawling. Topher threw himself on her, one knee between her thighs, hands grasping for and catching her wrists. He drew them up above her head. Allegra strained against his grip as Topher undid his pants. He gave the wrists a push into the mattress. "Leave them there." When he released her, she did.

His fingers slid inside her just long enough to confirm that she was as ready as he thought. Then, he was pressing himself into her, both hands lifting her hips to control his angle of entry. For the next several minutes, he took her silently. The only sounds above their quickened breathing were her cries. As Topher hoped, he'd completely broken down her equilibrium. Her body thrashed beneath him like she was trying to escape, but her wrists stayed where he'd demanded.

Topher's body was a coil of dammed-up need. He'd wanted Allegra since their first date if not earlier. Whatever else her schedule of dates had been, it had also served as a slow burn of desire for him. He wanted to pin Allegra down and fuck her and would have even if it hadn't been partly her idea. He wasn't frantic, but moved with a relentless atavism that he wouldn't have been comfortable expressing with another woman their first real night together and maybe not ever.

It was pure and Allegra drank it up. They didn't adulterate the moment with words or gentle touches. It was just Topher expressing raw need and Allegra surrendering to it until it tore loose a harsh cry from her throat, her climax shaking both of them with its intensity.

Topher slowed, drawing back from his own pleasure. He collected pillows and positioned them one at a time under her hips so he could continue to take her at this angle with his hands free. Then he slid her dress up over to her waist and guided her body so that he could slide it up a few inches at a time. He did it without stopping the motion of his hips, keeping her pleasure simmering.

He ordered her to uncross her wrists so he could get the dress off completely. And then she was naked and beautiful, stretched out beneath him wearing only the scarf around her eyes and the collar at her throat. He ran his hands up and down her back, rough-sketching the bounds of his territory, which was all of her flesh. He reached around and cupped those beautiful breasts that had almost undone his resolve the first time he'd gotten a good look at them. As he continued to thrust inside of her, he pinched her taut nipples hard enough to raise a shuddering cry.

He took her, touching every part of her he could reach until his orgasm roared through him and into her. Still shuddering, he rolled to the side and drew her against his chest. He held her until their hearts stopped racing and their breathing slowed closer to normal.

"Topher," she whispered. "I want to see you. Please."

"Soon," said Topher. "There's something else I want to do to you first."

Allegra laid her head back down against his and drew in closer.

Once he felt his body was ready to go again, he shifted until he was sitting up in the bed with his legs out, "Climb into my lap. Straddle me."

When she did, his cock was pressed between the back of her thigh and the top of his leg. Topher shifting it so it was pressed between their bellies. "Be mine tonight, Allegra."

"I am, Topher," she whispered. "All yours."

From around one poster of the bed, he drew a long exercise band. The material was soft like silk, but stretchy enough that it would be nearly impossible for him to really strangle Allegra with it. Still, it should feel like she was being taken close to the edge of safety.

"Is your body mine?" He struck her shoulder with the band.

"Yes," Allegra whispered.

He struck her breast with it. "Is your heart mine?"

She nodded. "Yes, Topher."

He laid it over her shoulder, drawing it around her neck twice before gripping the second end of it, then pulled it just tight enough for her to be fully aware of. "Is the breath in your lungs mine?"

"Oh, God," she whimpered. "Yes."

"Rock your body against mine," He tightened the band fractionally.

She did and his cock sprung to attention. After only a few passes, he was hard again. "Put my cock inside you."

She gripped him, rose, and guided him between her legs. As she lowered herself onto him, he pulled the band a little tighter. As she rose and fell slowly, he tightened. Her face started to turn a little red.

The first hard thrust was accompanied with a tug on the cloth. He drove up into her and her hands flew to her throat.

"Arms at your sides," he growled. But, she shook her head and kept trying to get her fingers under the band as he drove into her.

"I can't," she cried out. "I'm sorry."

Sensing an edge of real panic, he slowed down and let most of the pressure off the band. Allegra's hands dropped, leaving it in place, hips rocking slowly as she kept him hard inside of her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.