Baby Doll's Adventures - Cover

Baby Doll's Adventures

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lisa (Baby Doll) is a 23 year old widow, petite with a stunning set of G-cup tits. Her adventures start with her father-in-law that she calls 'Big Daddy'. He's a very big boy in build and in cock, and she enjoys every inch of him. Her adventures include short sessions with Jed and Russ (mates of Big Daddy), and an explosive time with Cian (the rub'n'tug lady), Donna (the intimate body piercer) and culminating with an orgy with Big Daddy, Russ and Jed who make her 'airtight'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   InLaws   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Workplace  

"Fuck ... I'm still horny" exclaimed Lisa. "Jed's fingers earlier were just not enough". She made this comment after we'd shared a meal at the local burger joint after leaving Russ with a contented look on his face.

We'd just walked outside when I remembered the local rub'n'tug was around the corner. I'd been there before and been rubbed and tugged by the beautiful 25 year old Cian. She was dark blonde with tumbling curly locks over a curvy body. She had the most amazing hairy bush that hid her wonderfully tight pussy. However her most amazing features were her serpent tattoos and her intimate piercings.

"Let's go for a massage" I suggested as I led Lisa around the corner and down the street.


We were in luck with Cian working tonight and available. I told the receptionist that I wanted the couples 2 hour special with the works. I paid her before we were shown into the room where Cian was waiting for us. She was dressed in her high heels and a form-fitting black dress that emphasised her curves.

"Oh hello" she said with a big smile when she realised that it was me. I'd made an impression last time I was there, with her loving the task of giving my enormous cock a handjob. She allowed pussy play, and that's how I discovered just how tight her pussy was, but she didn't offer a covered blowjob like some of the other ladies.

I introduced Lisa to Cian and the girls seemed to hit it off immediately. Lisa was soon peeling off her riding leathers. As she did so I walked up to Cian and handed her $500 in cash, saying "This is for you to cover any extras that we come up with during the session". She grinned as she took the money off me slipping it into her purse as she finished undressing.

"Why don't you girls get started whilst I have a shower" I suggested as I undressed and headed to the shower.


When I exited the shower, I discovered that Cian had Lisa laying on her back with her body already glistening with massage oil. She was working on Lisa's tummy as I walked over to stand beside Cian to watch. My hand went to caress Cian's smooth ass as she worked, with my fingers occasionally trailing into her ass crack and across her puckered asshole. Soon my fingers would be descending further to the entrance to her beautiful fleshy pussy.

"Don't you just love her tits?" I whispered in Cian's ear.

"Mmmm" was her purred reply as her hands came up under Lisa's massive tit flesh.

"Lick her nipples, then suck them" I suggested in another whisper.

Cian moved a little, so she could bend over to lick at Lisa's long erect nipples. Her tongue came out and ran a circle around a nipple before flicking across its peak. That was repeated a few times before she took the nipple between her lips. She started to suck as I moved my face closer to watch.

When Lisa's milk started to flow into Cian's mouth, the change of expression on her face was priceless. It took just a moment to register that she was getting sweet milk from the massive tit that she was sucking upon.

Cian's eyes met mine as she continued to suck, gulping and swallowing.

"Tastes good ... huh?" I asked in a whispered voice.

She was too busy to answer using her voice ... she just nodded as she continued to devour Lisa's milk.


As she continued to suck, I moved to a new position sitting on the floor with my face near Cian's ass. Moving in closer, I nudged her feet further apart as I ducked my head to between her thighs, bringing my nose, lips and tongue close enough to her pussy to smell her sexual aroma.

Grasping her thighs in my hands I pulled her pussy down onto my lips and tongue as I foraged through her bush parting her pussy lips. I sent my tongue delving deeply between her lips, tasting the juices that had started leaking from her.

I'd not licked her before. She'd only allowed me to finger-fuck her, before I licked my fingers clean of her juices. I loved the difference of getting her juices first-hand from the source. The more that I licked, the more that her juices streamed from her pussy onto my tongue.

My memories from last time told me that her clit became quite large when stimulated with it easy to find with a fine gold ring though it. With another small adjustment to my sitting position, my tongue easily reached it, teasing it with the tip of my tongue, before taking it between my lips to gently tug upon it.

"Uhhh ... ahhhhh" Cian gasped as she orgasmed on my lips and tongue. The extra juices expelled with her cum were so tasty as she ground her pussy down onto my tongue.

"Mmmm ... mmmm" I heard next.

As I shifted away from her ass, I noticed that Cian and Lisa had their lips locked together in a tongue-filled passionate kiss. Their hands were clutching at each other's tits, with Lisa flicking her fingers across the fine gold rings through Cian's nipples.

Standing up with my massive cock jutting out before me, I picked Cian up and laid her on the massage table. I moved to one side of the table as Lisa took up her position on the other side. With the oil bottle in hand I laid a trail of massage oil from her neck to just above her pussy.

Four hands came out to massage her stunning body, as Lisa and I paid homage. As I continued to massage her tits and nipples, Lisa moved down to pay attention to her pussy, hiding beneath her hairy bush. Lisa poured some more oil on her fingers before she went exploring Cian's pussy folds.

I could see that Lisa already had 2 fingers inside of Cian as I leant down to tease her nipples with my lips and tongue. My eyes flicked between looking at Cian's face for her reactions and looking at what Lisa was doing to her pussy.

I held up 3 fingers to suggest to Lisa that she should try fucking her with 3 fingers. That happened fairly quickly, with Cian thrusting her hips back against Lisa's fingers as she raced towards another cum.

I next held up 4 fingers to Lisa. She nodded and smiled at me as she introduced her little finger into Cian's pussy.

With Cian becoming more and more turned on, and noiser, I brought my lips to hers. She accepted my kiss, and returned it with vigor whilst my fingers teased her nipple jewelery.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.