Broken Dreams - Cover

Broken Dreams

Copyright© 2013 by Tinwaki

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Life can throw you a curve ball its a matter of how you will try to out maneuver it that counts

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Workplace   School  

Grace looked at his brother with adoration as she did have some impure thoughts about his little brother who was now too little anymore. As the eldest child she used to babysit her two siblings from time to time when their parents were out and she used to look at Philip more than Candy as she was little at the time.

"Okay, that's was unexpected, but still I will teach you, can you close the door and seat on my bed" Grace answered his brother. That what Philip did and to say that the lesson was only kissing 101 was all wrong as Grace was horny like never before.

"Bro have you seen a naked girl before?" Grace asked her brother, blushing Philip said yes and when Grace asked who, he stammered and said her. Rather than been shocked Grace felt a tingly sensation in her pussy as Philip acknowledged that she was the only female he has ever seen naked.

"Hmmmm, when was this?" Grace asked, still eyes looking down the carpet Philip answered, "The other day when you changed to go clubbing with your friends, I was told to come to your room and tell you that your friends are waiting for you at the gate."

"Naughty boy you are and you did reach the message", Grace playfully asked, "I was so turned on that I went to jack off rather than delivering the message" Philip said.

"Okay now so what do you want to know first?, kissing or the female anatomy?" Grace asked.

"Both if you do not mind", Philip answered quietly.

"Okay but not at this moment, let me go with my friends tonight but sleep I will come to your room okay?" Grace told Philip. After accepting he walked out of his sister's room straight to his room.

Philip waited for her sister until he fell asleep. I'm not sure what startled him out of sleep, but he sensed something was not right. He was lying on his side, his back was to the bedroom door. I blinked several times to adjust my eyes to the darkness, beginning to roll over. I had not even turned all the way over when I saw Grace standing over me, an odd look on her face. I had to look twice to believe his eyes, I had never in my life seen Grace like this. She was wearing a sheer, white lace top that had a plunging neckline in the front. It came down to her hips, it barely covered the waist line of a matching pair of white laced panties. I must have had a "what the hell is going on" look on my face. She placed one knee on Philips bed, one hand on his shoulder and leaned down, her face a few inches from his ear.

"Don't say anything Philip, not a word. This will never happen again, it's our one and only night together. This is just so when we are in our later year's, we don't say I wish I would have.", she whispered. "Come with me."

She took his small brother hand, led him from his room into hers, across the room to her bed. Philip could not describe what he was feeling; never had he had these feelings before let alone about his sister. His eyes were taking in her luscious body, that was clearly visible through the sheer lingerie. She climbed in her bed, pulling her brother by the hand, until we were both lying next to each other. As they laid there, their eyes locked into each other's gaze, she softly caressed his cheek with her soft, warm hand. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his brother, her mouth slightly open, her tongue grazing his lips softly. Philip parted his lips and met her tongue with his, chills were running up and down his spine.

She rolled to her right, pulling his brother over her slightly, her head resting on the pillow. Philip gently pushed his tongue between her lips into her mouth, tasting her eager hot mouth, as he had never before been the first time kissing a girl, Philip was a pro. He slowly slid his hand down her smooth flat stomach, his fingers inching inside her silk, lace panties. He eased further down over her smooth mound until his index finger was pressing into her hot, wet pussy. She moaned into his mouth as his finger found her clit for the first time, now all the porn he was seen did not really explain the feeling he was having at that time, her body pressing into his with urgency. As much as he wanted to be inside of Grace at that moment, He was determined to make this night last as long as possible, there would never be another.

Philip carefully pushed Grace's top up her stomach, exposing her beautiful, firm breasts. He broke their kiss and leaned over her, gently sucking one of her rock hard nipples into his mouth. Again she whimpered softly as Philip tongue danced across it, his finger still massaging her swelling clit. As he continued to gently lick her nipple, he slid his hand out of her panties, grabbed the waist band and pushed them down her long, lean legs. Philip released her nipple from his mouth, then gently began kissing down her body, until he was only inches from her pussy. He extended his tongue, then gently flicked it across her clit several times quickly. She immediately let out a long soft moan, her back arching off the bed in response to the pleasure she was enjoying. Philip moved over her, then settled in between her legs, lifting one over each of his shoulders. He extended his tongue and took one very long lick from the bottom to the top of her luscious slit, pausing again to tickle her clit with his tongue, damn watching porn can really help sometimes.

"Oh MY Goddddddddddd, Philip.", she moaned softly, "That feels so good."

He eased his tongue slowly inside of her soaking wet pussy, his finger replacing his tongue on her clit. Philip gently stroked her clit with his fingers, as he plunged his tongue in and out of her pussy. She was beginning to breathe heavily as her fluid ran into Philip's mouth, coating his face. He felt her thighs beginning to tighten around his face, He knew she was getting close to an orgasm. He ran both hands up her stomach, finally reaching her breasts, where he softly kneaded them with my hands. Philip was out of his mind with passion, he was truly pleasuring a goddess, the woman of who am about to get my treasured virginity. Suddenly with no warning, Grace exploded into a violent orgasm, her thighs clamping down on Philip's head.

She grabbed the pillow on both sides, as she bucked against his mouth, spraying philip's face with her cum, which was thick and very sweet. As she came down from the powerful explosion, he continued to gently lick and suck her swollen, very sensitive clit. She released the pillow and began to slowly, softly squeeze her luscious breasts, thank God no body heard her scream.

"Mmmmmmmmmm Philip, that was wonderful.", she whispered.

She held out her hands as a motion for him to slide back up into her arms. Philip pushed himself up and moved over her, resting his weight on his extended arms. He leaned down and kissed her gently, pushing his tongue between her lips. He felt her hands caressing his chest, his shoulders and up and down his arms. His lips left hers, Philip opened his eyes taking in this vision of beauty that was beneath him.

"Philip, your body is incredible, so strong and powerful, the work out you did this summer is paying off. I really feel like a woman in your arms.", she purred.

With that she put both hands on his chest and pushed Philip gently to her left, rolling him over on his back. She put her lips on his chest, kissing him gently as one of her hands moved slowly down his stomach and into his shorts. She quickly found his little brother raging hard on, her fingers gripping it softly, almost with a delicate touch. She slowly stroked him up and down, her motion was so loving and gentle. Philip knew no matter how much he tried, he was not going to be able to last very long. Slowly her lips followed the path her hand had just taken, until he felt her pull on his shorts, then push them down his legs.

Philip felt the tip of her tongue flick across the end of his cock rapidly, her hand grabbing the base firmly. She sucked just the tip of his brother's cock into her warm, wet mouth, her tongue swirling around the head rapidly. She slowly slid her hand up and down his shaft, softly pumping him into her mouth. The feeling was absolutely incredible, every nerve in his body was on fire, never had he felt this good in his life no wander porn stars shout every time a feeling comes. Somehow, she knew he was getting close, she lifted her mouth from his cock, released him, then moved back up his body.

She straddled Philip, reached between us and found his rock hard cock with her right hand. She moved her face over his so that her lips were only inches from him, her eyes locked into her little brother.

"I have wanted to do this for a long time, since they I was babysitting you, I fell in love with you then and I was hiding my true feeling because I did not know how you will feel if you knew." she whispered.

"Sis since the day I saw you changing I fell in love with you then and it did think you felt the same, I was scared that you will see me as a pervert." Philip whispered.

She then pulled up on his cock, pressing the head between the lips of her pussy, into the soaking wet entrance he had so long dreamed of going to the treasured land. She slowly inched her way down on Philip's shaft until his was buried deep inside of her. He watched her beautiful eyes roll back into her head as his cock stretched her pussy for the first time. She was extremely tight, but sopping wet, her pussy clamping down on his cock. Philip felt the cum boiling in his balls, he was seconds away from cumming. He grabbed her ass with both hands and held her tight, not allowing her to move.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.