Jeff and Chelsea - Cover

Jeff and Chelsea

Copyright (C) 2023 by the author. All rights reserved.

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of Chelsea, a college sophomore who is trans-sexual and her boyfriend/fiance Jeff. Jeff meets her as shy and introverted. She initially rebuffs his advances but relents when she discovers shared interests. They fall in love and begin a sexual relationship. The growth of their love parallels the growth of Chelsea's self-esteem. She outs herself publicly with bittersweet consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Shemale   TransGender   Anal Sex   First  

Jeff strolled into the kitchen. His father sat at the table with a cup of coffee and his mother stood by the counter. “Good morning,” he said.

“Coffee?” his mother asked.

“Sure.”

“Where’s Chelsea?”

“She’s showering. She’ll be down in a little bit.”

“You’re still coming shopping with us -- aren’t you?”

“Of course.”

Jeff’s mother sat across from him and folded her arms on the table. “That was quite the bombshell you two dropped on us last night.”

“Neither of us could stand the tension,” he replied. “We’re glad it’s out in the open. Besides -- I never could hide anything from you two.”

“Lucky for you,” his mother retorted.

“Do you really think you can make this work?” his father asked. “I mean -- I’m assuming this is more than a platonic relationship.”

Jeff drew in a breath and let out an exasperated sigh. “We just went through this with Chelsea’s folks so here we go again. I fell in love with the girl that lives inside her. Once I learned her physical body didn’t quite match her inner self ... well, we had two options. We could go our separate ways or we could work through it. I love her enough for us to work through it ... and we have. Our relationship is as rewarding physically as it is emotionally.”

“We don’t mean to be nosy,” his dad said, “but this is so outside our realm of experience.”

“It was for me, too. Now it feels absolutely normal.”

“Has she had surgery?” his mother asked.

“Do you mean, reassignment surgery?” He shook his head. “No. She hasn’t. And -- for future reference -- you should never ask that of a trans person unless you know them REALLY well.”

“Would she consider it?”

“We talk about it from time to time. I’ve read about the procedure. It’s about the most cringe inducing stuff a guy can read. Sure, she could have a surgeon craft her flesh into some facsimile of her inner image. Assuming no complications, and after six to nine months of agonizing recuperation, that is ... Chelsea says she’s not brave enough to face that. Instead, she intends to go through life as she is. I don’t know which decision takes more courage.”

“Chelsea does appear to be a lovely person,” his dad added.

“As long as you’re happy...” his mother started to say.

“That’s right,” Jeff interrupted her. “These are OUR lives. We’re both adults. Chelsea is the one I picked for my partner. All I want is for you to give us your blessing and support.”

“He’s right, Ellie,” Jeff’s father said. “It’s his decision.”

“And, you’re SURE she’s the right one?” his mother asked.

“Sure enough that last night Chelsea and I became engaged.”

“Engaged? Are you serious?”

“I’ve never been more serious in my life.”

“Where do you plan on getting married?”

“We haven’t set a date or place.”

“Well -- it won’t be here. There’s no gay marriage in this state.”

“But it won’t be a gay marriage. Chelsea is not gay. She’s straight -- as straight as I am. She simply was cursed with the wrong anatomy.”

“But, legally...”

“Legally she has changed her name and her gender.”

“She can do that?” his father asked.

“Across the state line where she lives, she can ... and she has. Her birth certificate reads female as does her passport and her driver’s license. Chelsea is legally as much of a woman as you are, Mom. Besides with the Supreme Court decision the topic is moot. Gay marriage is the law of the land.”

“For the time being, at least,” his mother replied. “With the current court you’ll never know.”

“Don’t remind me,” Jeff said and sipped some of his coffee. “You know -- I owe my love for her to you ... and, to Beth. You raised me to be tolerant and respectful of those who are less fortunate, who have disabilities ... who simply are different. I applied those life lessons to Chelsea and have been repaid many, many times over. Words can’t describe how happy we are together.”

His mother reached and placed her hand on his. “Then, we’re happy for you.”

Chelsea stepped into the kitchen. “Am I interrupting anything?” she asked.

“Oh, no, dear,” his mother replied. “Come in. Would you like some coffee or breakfast?”

“Not really a breakfast person but I’d like some coffee.”

Jeff’s mom approached her and embraced her. “Jeff told us the news. Welcome to the family.”

“Thanks.” Chelsea sat at the kitchen table and Ellie set a mug before her. “I’m still adjusting to the notion that my immediate family is getting larger.”

Ellie filled her mug and sat across from her. “James and I truly are delighted that Jeff brought you into our lives. He told us what an awesome young woman you are and we both agree.”

“Thanks again.”

“There’s something else I want to say and I’m trying to formulate it so that it comes out right.” Ellie rolled her eyes in thought. “We’re especially happy to get to know you because ... because you enriched us by giving us a face for what it means to be trans-gender. Up ‘til now that had been an abstract notion to us. I mean, we could sort of understand what it means to be gay. After all, what attracts us to our partners differs from one individual to another.”

“One thing to remember,” Chelsea added, “is that gender orientation and identity are totally independent. There are trans-women who are lesbians and trans-men who are gay. My orientation is straight. I like boys and always have liked them. I identify as a girl and transitioning allows me to lead a life that matches my identity.”

“Now that we’ve gotten to know you we can see that you’re just an ordinary girl dealing with an extra-ordinary problem. Does any of that make sense?”

“It does,” Chelsea replied, “and hearing you say it makes me feel all melty inside.”

“I think if more people could know you and your story they might have a better understanding of you and others like you.”

“I keep prodding her in that direction,” Jeff remarked.

“That’s something I’ll need to approach one step at a time,” Chelsea replied.

“Understood. We won’t divulge any of this to anyone without your approval.”

“Thanks. Ellie, I love you. I love all of you.”

“And we love you, too, Chelsea.”

“Now that the bathroom is clear I’ll head up there,” Jeff said. “I want to beat Beth to it.” He headed toward the staircase.


Jeff sat holding hands with Chelsea in the back seat of his mother’s minivan. Beth sat beside him and his parents in front. “I am exhausted,” he said.

“So am I,” Beth added.

“You held up well,” their mother replied. “Chelsea -- how are you holding up?”

“I’m fine but I’ll sleep well tonight.” She turned to Jeff. “I love shopping with your mom. I had a great time.”

“You’re in for a treat,” Jeff said. “Our day-after-Christmas tradition -- my mom’s turkey-barley soup.”

“What goes into it?” Chelsea asked.

“Onions and carrots ... left-over turkey ... barley and fresh thyme. Am I leaving anything out, Mom?”

“The stock,” she replied.

“Right -- the stock that’s been simmering in the slow-cooker all day.”

Jeff’s mom parked the van in the driveway. His father unlocked the door while Jeff and Chelsea began bringing bags of purchases into the house.

“Mrs Brooker?” Chelsea asked.

“Yes, dear ... and, please call me Ellie.”

“Call me James,” his father added.

“Does anything go with the soup?”

“It doesn’t really need anything.”

“I know my mother’s recipe for biscuits. I was wondering if you’d let me make some.”

“You don’t have to cook for us, Chelsea.”

“I know. But -- I feel responsible for yesterday not going well. I’d feel better if I could contribute...”

“What do you need?”

“Not much -- flour, butter, baking powder and some milk.”

“We have all those. Come join me in the kitchen.”

“You’re in luck, son,” James said. “She can cook.”

“Only if it’s simple,” Chelsea replied.

“Join the club, sister,” Ellie said. “James is responsible for the complicated stuff.”

“Don’t look at me,” Jeff replied. “I’m hopeless in the kitchen.”

“Isn’t cooking simply chemistry?” Chelsea asked. “You’re good at that.”

Chelsea formed her dough into biscuits and put them in the oven. “How long?” Ellie asked.

“Fifteen -- twenty minutes.”

“That’s about when the soup will be done.”

“Tell me,” Jeff’s father asked, “when you two broke out on your own today -- were you looking at rings?”

Jeff shook his head. “No. I can’t afford a ring.”

“Besides,” Chelsea said. “I don’t need one.”

“Oh, you do,” Beth interjected. “Otherwise, how can you feel engaged?”

“She knows we’re engaged?” Jeff asked.

“No secrets in this family,” Beth replied.

“Oh, great...”

“Wait right here,” Jeff’s mother said and dashed upstairs. She returned shortly and beckoned Jeff to the side. “Here...” She handed him a small box.

“What’s this?” He opened it to see a golden ring with a small diamond setting.

“This was your grandmother’s engagement ring. I know it’s simple by today’s standards. We had the stone appraised a while back and it’s not worth much ... about half a carat, not very high quality and an older cut. You two are welcome to it.”

“Are you serious?”

“Beth’s right. How can you feel engaged without a ring?”

He carried the box to Chelsea. “Look at this...”

She opened the box and her jaw dropped. “Oh, my God...”

“It was my grandmother’s.”

“I can’t Jeff...”

“Of course you can,” his mother said. “It’s not doing his grandmother any good. If you need it sized, I’m sure a jeweler could do it.” Chelsea picked up the ring. “Try it on.”

She slipped it on her finger and then pulled it off. “It’s a little loose ... but it fits.”

“Your finger will grow into it. Consider it a temporary ring until you can replace it with something more your style.”

“This IS just my style,” Chelsea replied. “I’m not very flashy. This is simple but elegant ... just right.” She looked up at Jeff’s mom. “Thank you so much.”

Jeff took the ring. He held her hand and looked into her eyes. “Chelsea Lane -- will you marry me?”

“Oh, yes ... I will.” He slipped the ring onto her finger.

“Jeff, Chelsea,” his mother said, “we’ve been thinking. Now that you’re engaged, maybe you two would rather be together for the rest of the break. It would be fine with us, Jeff, if you accompanied Chelsea back to her home.”

“And, we’re not really comfortable with her making that drive by herself,” his dad added. “Besides, you’d just be moping around, pining after her.”

“Assuming that this fits with your folks’ plans, Chelsea.”

Chelsea broke into a broad grin. “Thank you. I’ll call my mom.” She took out her phone and placed the call. “Mommy? Hi. We were wondering ... if it would be okay for Jeff to come home with me and stay with us for the rest of the break ... no, it was their idea ... No, nothing’s wrong ... Last night Jeff asked me to marry him ... What did you think I’d say? Of course I said yes ... Oh, they’re delighted, too. Thanks, Mommy.” She put the phone down. “Yes, it’s fine. Thank you so much. She said they were worried that I’d be moping around pining for Jeff the whole break.”

“We can see how much you two mean to each other,” Ellie replied.

“And, in exchange,” his dad added, “we’d hope both of you could stay here over the spring break.”

“We can make that happen,” Jeff replied, “can’t we?”

“We sure can,” Chelsea added.


Jeff brought a wooden box up from the basement. He released catches and opened the cover. Inside was his replica Civil War era revolver, along with accouterments -- black powder, lead balls, percussion caps and implements. “Why are you taking that?” his father asked.

“Chelsea’s dad wanted to see it.”

“You can’t take it on the plane,” his dad remarked, “or, have it in the dorms.”

“I’m sure it’ll be safe with Chelsea’s dad. With that range closed, we don’t have any place convenient to shoot it. Who knows? Maybe Chet and I will fire off a few rounds in his back yard. He let me shoot his 45 ACP. We’ll see which is more of a man’s weapon.”

“Men and their toys,” Ellie remarked.

Chelsea rolled her eyes. “Tell me about it.”

“We really wish you could stay longer,” Jeff’s mom said.

“I know,” Chelsea replied. “I wish so, too. I really enjoyed myself. But -- my mom needs her car back.”

“Understood.”

“Then, it’s back to the grind,” Jeff remarked. “You know -- Chelsea and I were thinking maybe next year we’d go in together on an off-campus apartment. We might save a little on living expenses.”

“It’s worth looking into,” his dad remarked.

Jeff carried the wooden box to the Volvo and loaded it in the back with their luggage. He embraced his mother and sister and shook hands with his dad. James nodded. “Good work, son. I’m proud of you,” he said and they hugged.

Ellie embraced Chelsea. She looked into her face. “Jeff chose wisely,” she said. “Don’t be strangers.”

Chelsea sat behind the wheel and Jeff sat in the passenger seat. She started the motor and headed toward the interstate.

“You keep looking at your left hand,” he remarked.

“Beth was right. Now I’m beginning to feel engaged.”

“Will your folks be surprised?”

“I told my mom already. Nothing I do ever surprises them. They are happy for us.”

“Remember -- this is only a temporary ring.”

“Oh, no. This is a permanent ring. I am not taking it off. Ever.”

“Even if I buy you another?”

“Oh, you’re welcome to buy me as many as you want. I’m not taking this one off. This is my engagement ring. Don’t you understand?”

“Understand what?” he asked.

“If you were to buy me a ring ... then I’d be engaged to you.”

“Yeah? So?”

“When I wear this ring -- I’m engaged to your entire family.”

“I see...”

“I love your family, Jeff.” She squeezed his hand. “How can I not?”

“You will need to take it off, some day.”

“Why? When?”

“So I can slip your wedding band on.”

“Oh. Well -- I’ll take it off for that. But then, I’m putting it right back on again.”


Jeff sat beside Chelsea on their return flight. “Your folks seemed happy with our news,” he remarked.

“I knew they would be. My mom is already making wedding plans.”

Jeff chuckled. “Do you know what your dad said to me?”

“What?”

“He said if we decided to elope, he’d hold the ladder.”

“I’m sure he’s worried about footing the bill for a big, overblown event,” she replied. “That’s not the kind of ceremony I want.”

A chime sounded in the cabin. “We’ll be landing soon,” he remarked.

“Then, assuming we survive, it’s a forty-five minute bus ride to campus.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.