Jessica's Storm - Cover

Jessica's Storm

Copyright© 2013 by Dak0ta52

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The first winter storm of the season brings neighbors together. A single man living alone in the mountains and a young girl who has been hidden away from her past.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

It was three in the morning when I felt a small body cuddle to my back. I was spooned to Brenda at my front, my arm around her and a hand cupping her luscious breast. Jessica pressed her body to my back and I could tell she quickly fell asleep.

Brenda had passed out after her last orgasm and I carried her to my bed. I returned to the great room and turned out the lights before climbing in bed behind her.

The next time I awoke there was light entering through the windows. My morning erection was nestled between warm thighs and my hips were pressed against a soft succulent ass. My hand was cupping a breast, but this one was much smaller than the one I was cupping at three in the morning. Apparently we had all rolled over during the night and switched, where I was now spooning Jessica while Brenda spooned against my back.

Jessica was slowly rocking back and forth on my ridged shaft, slick with her moisture as she pressed it tight against her sex.

I was worried what Brenda would think about my sexual contact with a fourteen year old. True, we had discussed it last night, but this was a little more than talking. Actually, I had told her what happened but we never got around to discussing how she felt. Would she be repulsed and leave? Would she report me to her father?

Jessica's movements became more urgent, causing the bed to shake. I knew if I didn't stop this it would wake Brenda, and was afraid to think of the confrontation that might bring. Imagine my amazement when I felt Brenda's hand reach between my legs and grasp my cock.

She angled it upwards and slotted it into Jessica's wetness. Jessica arched her back and pressed back as I felt the head being squeezed into her pussy. Jessica groaned in pleasure as she worked herself onto my erection.

Brenda rose over me and kissed me on the lips. She then leaned over Jessica and kissed her on the cheek.

"Morning, baby," she said.

Jessica looked up at her with a smile and mumbled something that was incoherent.

Brenda grabbed my hand and pulled it off of Jessica's small tit only to cover it again with her lips. I watched as she licked then gently sucked the puffy areola into her mouth.

I rolled to my back, pulling Jessica on top of me, which allowed Brenda better access to the teen's body. Jessica continued to press and withdraw with her hips, fucking herself on my shaft.

Brenda kissed and sucked Jessica's other nipple before journeying down the small girl's body. She moved between our legs and I felt her hand grasp my balls. Her tongue left a cool trail of saliva as she licked from my balls up my shaft to the junction where Jessica and I were joined.

Jessica's groans grew louder and her hips jerked sporadically as Brenda's tongue must have made contact with her swollen clit. I could see Brenda's head between Jessica's legs but her mouth was no longer in contact with any part of my shaft. Her hand continued to roll and squeeze my balls but her mouth was focusing on Jessica.

Jessica didn't know whether to press back into me to enjoy the feeling of penetration or arch her hips forward to press her clit into Brenda's mouth. She alternated back and forth trying to get as much pleasure from both when I felt the stirrings of an orgasm approaching.

Jessica reached down and held Brenda's head in place when her climax started. I felt the clinching of her tight vagina start, pulling me even closer to my peak. When the clinching slowed, I pumped several times into her tightness and felt myself crest. Fortunately, having a presence of mind, I pulled out of Jessica and my length pressed up between her legs.

Feeling the nudge against her chin, Brenda moved her mouth from Jessica's clit and consumed the head of my cock as the first blast erupted from my balls. She sucked greedily as waves of pleasure washed over me. I pumped my hips trying to get more length between Jessica's thighs so Brenda could take more into her mouth. Finally, sated, she let my flaccid cock fall from her lips and she moved over Jessica and gave her a kiss.

Jessica moaned again as I watched Brenda's tongue touched her lips. She opened her mouth to accept it in as a string of semen poured from Brenda's open mouth to Jessica's. Their tongues dueled before their lips sealed and the semen was consumed.

When the kiss broke, Jessica turned to me with a smile and said, "I just had breakfast."


Brenda fixed breakfast despite Jessica's earlier protein drink. She had dressed in one of my dress shirts, while I wore boxers and Jessica wore her usual, nothing. After breakfast we resumed our position on the sofa from the night before with Jessica in my lap and Brenda at my side.

"I've got to know," Brenda finally said. "Why didn't you go off in her this morning?"

"He didn't have a rubber," Jessica answered before I could speak. "That's why I was just rubb'in on it and didn't put it inside."

"Sorry," Brenda blushed. "Guess that was my fault."

"Oh, I didn't mind," Jessica answered. "I want him to put it in me lots. I like feel'in it shoot inside me, but he says I could have a baby."

"Well, after you start your periods, I'll help you get an appointment with my doctor," Brenda said. "She can put you on a pill that eases cramps and makes your periods regular but will also prevent you from getting pregnant. Then you don't have to worry about him shooting in your cunny."

"That sounds nice, but I'll still want him to do my butt," Jessica smiled.

"Your butt," Brenda said, looking from Jessica to me.

"Mmm hmm. When he said he wouldn't do my pussy until he got some rubbers, I asked him to do my butt."

"And you liked it," Brenda asked.

"God, yes." Jessica exclaimed. "I loved it. I had two big good feel'ins and a bunch of little ones in between."

"Well, I have to admit I've missed out now that I know what one feels like inside me," Brenda said, looking back at me. "But I've never imagined one going in back there."

I looked at her, puzzled.

"You were my first, Keith," she smiled. "Oh, I've had boyfriends and kept them happy with my mouth, but I wanted my first time to be with the man I planned to spend the rest of my life with."

"But, you weren't... ," I started, dumbfounded that this beautiful creature was a virgin, at least until I penetrated her last night.

"Technically, no," she said. "My girlfriends and I played with toys in high school and junior college, but yours was the first real one between my legs."


Brenda left mid-afternoon glowing with that 'Just Fucked' look. She had to witness Jessica taking me in her ass for herself. While she and Jessica were in a sixty-nine, I let Brenda lube my cock with saliva and fed it into Jessica's ass. She would take me into her mouth each time it fell out to give it another good lubing before guiding it back into Jessica's ass. After busting my nut, Brenda sealed her lips around Jessica's rosebud and sucked out my cream. They shared the prize with another kiss. Jessica tried to talk Brenda into trying my dick in her ass, but she asked that we wait so she could give it some thought.

Watching the two kept me hard, and Brenda rode me to another climax while Jessica sucked her bouncing tits. After depositing another load in Brenda's tight pussy, Jessica sucked it from the older woman's snatch and shared her reward with another kiss.

"I like her," Jessica said as we stood at the door and watched Brenda leave.

"Yeah," I said. "She seems really nice."


I was working on my novel Monday morning when my cell phone rang. Looking at the display I saw it was Ray. 'Oh shit, ' I thought. 'Here it comes.'

"What the fuck did you do to my little girl," he said before I could say hello.

"I... , what do... , I mean... ," I stammered.

"She was walking around starry eyed and glowing all evening," he said. "I don't know when I've ever seen her that happy."

"Well, I... ," I started, not sure if he wanted to kill me or pat me on the back.

"What ever you did, keep doing it," he laughed. "Hell, the next time she gets in one of her cranky moods I'm sending her back to you so you can change her attitude."

"Do that," I said, relieved. "I'd love to see her again."

"Anyway, I've got some bad news," he went on. "Seems Ms. McKoy wasn't happy with your meeting the other day. I have a subpoena for you to be in court on Wednesday for a custody hearing."

"She kind of ruffled my feathers," I told him. "I guess she didn't like the way I put her in her place in front of her coworkers."

"One thing in your favor is you'll have Judge Hampton in the courtroom that morning. He's been on the bench for years and is familiar with Ms. McKoy and Child services."

"The way you say it that may be a good thing" I said. "Regardless, it makes me nervous. I don't want to lose Jessica."

"Brenda and I will be there to give you support," Ray said. "Don't let it get you down. You're the best thing that ever happened to that kid."

"Thanks Ray. I'll see you Wednesday."

With the pending court date on my mind, I began to evaluate the situation to see where I could improve. The first thing that popped into my mind was the sex. If that was brought up during the hearing, not only would I lose Jessie, I'd also go to jail. Otherwise, I was financially secure, I had a nice home over my head, I was providing her with the things she needed, and I planned to enroll her in school. Additionally, I didn't have any criminal history, didn't drink or use drugs, and didn't associate with the wrong crowd.

I decided to call the local elementary school to find out what I would need to register Jessie. After being transferred through three or four people I spoke to a counselor by the name of Gladys Staton. Ms. Staton said she would need a birth certificate and the records from her last school.

"I'm not sure about her birth certificate," I tried to explain. "She has been living with her grandfather who just passed away. I was named her guardian in the will but have a hearing Wednesday on her guardianship. I can probably get her records from her last school, but that was a year ago in another state."

"In that case, we'll need a copy of the court document granting you custody," she said. "It would be nice to have the records, but because she has been out of school for a year, we'll have to do testing to evaluate her level and place her in the appropriate class."

"I can anticipate problems with her peers," I told her. "Her grandfather was a true mountain man and she has picked up his lingo while living with him. While she may be considered ... different, from her peers, she is really quite smart and has a lot of common sense."

"There is another option, Mr. Bradford," she explained. "We have an online package for home schooling. With proper tutoring in addition to these classes, she could probably reach her grade level in no time."

She gave me the link to the website and I downloaded the material. The introduction explained what each student would need and how they progressed through the various lessons. Glancing over the material it looked like something I could help her with, and in areas that I struggled I could probably get Brenda to pick up my slack. Brenda would also be an excellent tutor to bring her up to her regular grade level.

I thanked her for her help and hung up.

Jessica gave me the name of her elementary school in Kentucky and I looked the number up online. When I placed the call, I was transferred again to several different people before reaching a counselor who seemed to be helpful. She said she could provide me with the records once she received a copy of the court document showing I had custody of Jessica. I thanked her and said I hoped to fax the paperwork on Wednesday.


I was relieved to find I was first on the docket Wednesday morning. I was sitting at the defendant's table with Ray and Brenda while Jessie waited in a back room with one of the bailiffs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.