Jessica's Storm - Cover

Jessica's Storm

Copyright© 2013 by Dak0ta52

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The first winter storm of the season brings neighbors together. A single man living alone in the mountains and a young girl who has been hidden away from her past.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

We relaxed in bed most of the morning. It was almost noon when I heard a belly growl and looked at Jessie.

"Hungry," she said with a smile.

We got up and threw the pancakes from breakfast away and made some sandwiches for lunch. Jessie had put on a pair of panties because she said she was still leaking. I put on a pair of boxers.

That afternoon I wrote a couple of chapters in my latest book while Jessie watched television.

Around four I got a call from Sheriff Langston.

"Hey, Ray. Was there a problem in my report," I kidded.

"No, not at all," he said. "Just thought I'd let you know what I found out about Jessica's mother. It seems she hightailed it out of Kentucky because she had ripped off some drug dealer. They found her body in an alley down in Florence, South Carolina. They can't pin it on him, but they think it was the drug dealer or some of his thugs that did the hit."

"I kind of thought it was something like that," I said. "Jessica said they left Kentucky in a hurry. How did you make the search? I couldn't find anything on Leanne Weston."

"I couldn't either," he said. "I tried her maiden name and that's when things started to pop up. She'd been in jail a number of times for misdemeanor, drugs and prostitution. Nothing major. Her mug shots show how the life style had taken its toll on her over the years. At one time she was a very pretty young lady. Towards the end she was skin and bones."

"Yeah, I've seen that before," I added. "They think they can handle it all the way up to the end."

"By the way, you may be getting a call from Cassandra McKoy. She's with the Department of Family Services. Apparently she caught wind Jessica was staying with Gus and wants to know where she is now that he has died. She can be a real bitch sometimes. I guess she has to justify her position. I believe she got her information from the funeral home."

"Thanks for the heads up, Ray. You don't think there will be any problem, do you" I asked.

"No. That will is legal and binding with two witnesses. The most she can do is take up your time with legal bullshit and court actions. It will be good to see you set her straight."

"Thanks again. I'll keep my guard up," I said.

We hung up and I went out to see Jessie.

"Hey, sweetheart. How you feeling," I asked.

"A little sore," she said, wrinkling her nose and running her hand over her panty covered mound, "but I think I could do it again if ya want."

"No," I laughed. "That wasn't why I was asking. Besides, I think we should hold off on doing that anymore until I can get some condoms."

"Some what," she asked with a puzzled look.

"Condoms, you know, rubbers."

"Oh. I remember mama mak'in her boyfriends wear them," she remembered. "I thought they was to keep you from catch'in dieases."

"Well, that to, but the reason they were invented was to prevent pregnancy," I said.

We made dinner together that night, soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Not one of my favorite meals, but it was filling, fast and easy.

After dinner we watched television until I decided to shower before bed.

"Can I take one with you," Jessica asked.

"Sure," I told her.

We headed off to my shower and stripped. I admired her as she removed her panties, eyeing how her heart shape ass parted to expose her pink rosebud and puffy vagina lips when she pushed her panties to the floor. When she turned around, Jessica watched as my cock bouncing in its semi-hard state.

She made me kneel while she washed my upper body. Then I stood and she washed lower, paying particular attention to my now hard prick and balls. She even washed my ass with a few sweeps between the cheeks and a gentle poke in the asshole.

I, in turn, washed her and paid attention to her delicate spots. I saw a slight wince when I gently probed her tiny cunt, but she cooed when I washed her clit. I took extra time soaping her fleshy globes, and took advantage of the slipperiness to slide a finger into her back door.

When I stood to have one more rinse before the water turned cold, I felt her hand around my shaft and then groaned as the head was engulfed into the warmth of her mouth.

"Oh," I gasped as she took in half of my length. "Easy, baby. Don't start what we can't finish."

She ignored me and slurped up my cock as her hand pumped at the base. Without warning, she stopped and stepped out of the shower.

"That's mean," I grumbled and turned off the water.

After we dried she ran out of the bathroom and I saw her jump onto my bed. She lay in the middle with her legs open looking at me with a devilish grin on her face.

"You know we can't do that," I said, sliding in bed beside her. "I'll have to get some condoms before we take a risk like we did this morning."

"I was think'in," she said.

"Uh huh," I grinned. "I can imagine you were."

"Well, you know how you was kiss'in and lick'in me down there," she said.

"Yeah," I recalled. "You want me to do that again?"

"No," she started, then added, "well, yeah. I want you to do that again, but that weren't what I meant."

I remained silent for her to continue.

"Well, you know ya used your finger back there, ahh, in my butt. That felt kinda good," she blushed. "I was think'in you might could do me back there."

"Jessie, that was just my finger," I told her. "My cock is much bigger and longer, and most women say taking it up the ass is painful."

"When you was do'in it, I was wish'in your finger was bigger and longer. Besides, my poop is bigger than your finger and it don't hurt when I go to the bathroom. Can we at least try?" she said with a questioning look.

I studied her for a moment. That ass was definitely made for fucking, but I had to remember she was only a teenage girl. Then I remembered that this teenage girl had already taken my entire cock into her pussy and seemed to enjoy every moment. Deep down I did want to try. No, I wanted to actually do it, but fear of it hurting her left me with doubt.

"I guess we can try, but you have to tell me as soon as it hurts," I said. "When was the last time you went poop?"

"Right after supper," she said with a grin. "The butter on the grilled cheese sandwiches kind of cleared me out."

I got up and went into the bathroom and returned with a jar of Vaseline.

"What's that for," she asked.

"Your butt hole doesn't produce juice like your pussy," I told her. "And when something goes in back there, you want it as slick as possible."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.