Under Her Skirt: European Vacation - Cover

Under Her Skirt: European Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Angela left unannounced for Europe 18 months ago, immediately after her private erotic photoshoot with Kevin. (see my story on this site,Under Her Skirt). Kevin hasn't been the same since. He has become a serious student of photography, won a contest and is contemplating making it his new profession. He has taken a trip to Italy to see what its like to be a freelance photographer. He has a great eye for landscapes, buildings and the ladies, especially one in particular.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy  

When we entered their apartment I had finally calmed down enough to look at what they were wearing. They both had stylish pencil skirts that were molded to their asses and ended an inch above the knee. Angela's was a pale grey with a six inch slit on the right side, while Bella's was cream colored and buttoned up the front, with the bottom three undone. Angela had on a wine colored man-tailored fitted blouse, open enough to show more cleavage than I remembered. Bella's blouse was a sleeveless form fitting orange, green, pink and brown floral design, which try as it might, could not obfuscate her large breasts. Both women wore nylons, garter belts and three inch heeled shoes. To call them stunning would have been an insult. Their combination of style, taste and beauty was unmatched.

Angela kicked off her shoes and sat on the couch while Bella opened wine. I sat opposite Angela in a chair and got caught looking as her dress rode high on her magnificent legs, exposing the lace top of her stockings.

"You horny boy!' she giggled and yanked her skirt higher. I guess you want to get started!" I grabbed my camera.

Her naked thighs and a black garter belt strap that disappeared under the skirt were visible. Another tug and the skirt was six inches above the top of the stockings, her olive skin pale against the black sheer nylon and garter belt. Ever so slowly Angela separated her legs, knowing the effect that this would have on me.

Click! Click! Click!

It wasn't until after I had taken the shots that I realized that she wasn't wearing panties. Her full, black bush was just as I remembered it. I gulped for air and tried to straighten out my cock.

A moment later Bella returned from the kitchen with our wine. Putting three glasses on the end table she feigned indignation. "Well! You naughty people have started without Bella! I guess I am not so important1" I looked at her standing there, hands on her hips, a smirk on her face.

"Give me something to shoot and I'll take some pictures," I said. Slowly she lifted her skirt a foot above her knees. I shook my head. "You'll have to do better than that." With an overstated sigh, she raised her skirt to her waist, exposing her shaved pussy surrounded by a cream colored garter belt and nude stocking. Only a narrow slit was visible between her legs. When I zoomed in for a close-up, it was impossible to tell if the pussy in the frame was from a pre-pubescent twelve year old or a young woman. That made the picture even more erotic.

Click! Click! Click! Click!

Bella moved her feet apart and the merest hint of a clitoris became visible.

Click! Click! Click!

"That's much better Bella. Turn around, please."

A slow pirouette placed one of the most perfect asses I have ever seen a foot from my camera lens.

Click!! Click!

"Spread your legs and bend forward."

She bent half way and her tight butt parted to reveal her closed pussy lips and a peek at her asshole. Suddenly Bella whipped her skirt from around her hips and threw it across the room. She bent forward until her hands palmed the floor. Her ass was so tight that the spread cheeks looked as if they had been cleaved apart to expose all of her wrinkled hole and thin lipped pussy. The thigh high's only accentuated her nude bottom. "How is this, Kevin?"

Click! Click! My dick, though straight, was straining within the confines of my briefs. I felt like I wanted to cum and we had only begun! Click! Click! Click!

Bella stood and swayed across the room to retrieve the wine glasses for Angela and me. Watching her walk was a delight in itself. After she got hers, she sat on the couch next to Angela. She crossed her legs, coquettishly hiding her charms from my prying camera. She took a sip of her wine and looked at me.

"I now know what Angela felt in your office. That was exciting! I felt in control and dirty at the same time. There is something about you Kevin that puts a girl at ease, even when she is being naughty."

I tried to answer, but my mouth was parched. I drank my wine to ease the condition. The silence was broken when Angela stood up. She placed her wine glass on the end table and walked in front of me. She unzipped her skirt and tossed it in the same direction as Bella's. She stood with her feet shoulder width apart. Her luscious, bush had invaded my private space and I reveled in it.

Click! Click!

Her pubic hair was thick and curly, her pink vaginal lips barely visible. She placed her hands on either side of her cunt and spread it for the camera. Small beads of her juices were oozing from her pussy. The bright pink opening, wet with her growing excitement was crowned with her clit. I took a deep breath to control myself. I wanted so badly to lick it.

Click! Click! Click! Click! Click!

I stopped taking pictures when my hand began to shake. I was becoming overwhelmed with lust. Without my asking, Angela followed Bella's example by turning around and putting her hands on the floor. There were black hairs running up and down the crack of her ass. Where Bella's asshole was pink, Angela's was a dark brown. The signs of its prior use were still evident.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.