Richie Dinken Gets Educated (Musings of an Old Man) - Cover

Richie Dinken Gets Educated (Musings of an Old Man)

Copyright© 2013 by Levi Charon

Chapter 5

I was out behind the barn nailin' braces against the back wall before framin' in the hole that was left by the tornado when I heard trucks comin' up the drive and honkin' their horns. When I come out the barn door, there was a flatbed and three other pickups unloadin' lumber and men to help get the place back together. I knew some of 'em including B. W. but about half of em' I'd never met.

It took us two full days to get the walls up and the roof finished and shingled. Mama came out to help and she and Beth stayed busy cookin' up everything she had in the house to keep us all fed. When she made a run to John's for more food, she bypassed the farm on the way back and made a special run to the liquor store in Watonga for three cases of beer and a block of ice to chip up into a washtub to keep it cold. The men were all thankful for that. Mama didn't even say anything when she saw me suckin' down beer right beside 'em. I can tell you that made me feel all grown up.

She'd made an awful fuss when she seen the big bruise on my face and said she was proud of me for doin' my best to protect Beth. I guess she figured if I was that grown up, a little beer wasn't gonna hurt me.

A week after the tornado, the farm looked better than it did when she bought it. The old silo was an eye sore anyways so it wasn't even missed.

At the end of that third day, I told Mama I was gonna say behind and do some cleanin' up around the barn. B. W. said he'd take her home. I worked the rest of the evening piling up scrap lumber to either be used for small repairs or be busted up for kindling for the fireplace.

I was sittin' on the porch swing restin' before I headed home when Beth come out and handed me the last of the beers. I thanked her and sucked down about half of it. Then I let out a big burp and we both laughed.

She sat beside me and leaned up against me slidin' her arm under mine. "Richie Dinken, you are a very special man. I can't imagine how things would have gone around here if it hadn't been for you. Somehow, just paying you money for what you're doing doesn't seem nearly enough."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "You been more than fair to me, Beth. I sure ain't got no complaints. I think you're about the nicest person I ever met. And the prettiest to boot."

She smiled. "You really think I'm pretty?"

"OK, now you're fishin'. Of course you're beautiful! Ain't nobody ever gonna say different."

Well, it was near about the biggest surprise in my life when she took my face in her hands and gave me a big kiss right on the lips. And it wasn't like no little peck on the cheek like Mama does. She was mashin' her lips hard against mine n' I could feel her tongue sliddin' back n' forth across my upper lip. Hell, it wasn't ten second before I had the hardest hard-on I ever felt. Without even thinkin', my hands slid around her shoulders and pulled her against me. When we finally come up for air, we just looked at each other and grinned like a couple of little kids.

She never said a word but stood up and took my hand, pullin' me into the house and up the stairs. Before I knew it, we was standin' in her bedroom and she was pullin' my T-shirt over my head. Then she turned around and said, "Unbutton me!"

My fingers was shakin' like I had the palsey as I was tryin' to get the tiny little buttons through the tinier little slits. Before I even got 'em all undone, she slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She was standing there in her brassier and panties lookin' like somethin' that come down from heaven.

My mouth was so dry I couldn't hardly speak. Beth sat me on the side of her bed and unlaced my boots and took 'em off along with my smelly ol' sox.

"Stand up!"

I did what she wanted. I was just a-shakin' while she unbuttoned my britches and tugged 'em down to my ankles. The front of my underwear was stickin' straight out. I thought I'd pass out when she took hold of my dick through the cloth and squeezed it two or three times. Then she finished undressin' me and turned around, sayin', "Unhook my bra, Richie."

I fumbled some with the little bitty hooks but I got it done. That's when she turned around and shrugged her shoulders forward lettin' the bra just fall off of her. I couldn't take my eyes off her tits. I'd never seen anything so beautiful in my life. I raised my hands to feel of 'em but then stopped, knowin' I didn't have any right to do that. I guess she read what was goin' through my mind 'cause she took my hands and laid 'em right on her nipples and moved 'em around in a circle.

I started feelin' her soft tits with my fingers and she started strokin' my hard dick. Of course it only took maybe a couple dozen strokes before I let fly and covered her belly and underpants with my stuff. My knees were so weak I thought I'd collapse to the floor when she pushed me back onto the edge of her bed. The only light was comin' in from the hallway and that kind of made her like a silhouette in front of me. I couldn't see her face but I could sure see what she was doin'. She hooked her thumbs in her panties and pushed them to the floor, then wadded them up and used them to wipe my stuff off of her belly.

I hoped she wasn't countin' on me to know what to do next because I just sat there dang near paralyzed. I didn't need to worry none 'cause she got down on her knees in front of me and took hold of my dick. Hell, it hadn't even got all the way soft before it pumped up and got hard as a board again.

I can't even describe the feelin' I got when she leaned forward and took me in her mouth. She pushed back the foreskin and licked all around the head, makin' my hips hunch toward her to drive more of my dick in her mouth. I couldn't help myself.

After a couple of minutes of that pure heaven, she stood up. She reached out and took my hand and put it right between her legs. She had real thick hair down there and in between her legs it was all wet and slick. She moved my hand back and forth along her slit, makin' soft little kitteny sounds in her throat.

"Climb up on the bed and lay on your back, Richie. You're my man now and I want to make love to you. I've wanted you since that first day you brought out my groceries. I know it's wrong but I can't help myself. I just have to feel you inside me."

I lay on my back with my dick stickin' up like a flagpole. Beth crawled on the bed and swung one leg over my belly. Then, in the dim light, I could see her reach between her legs and take hold of me, aiming me to the right place and lettin' herself down to take me inside of her. I'd always dreamed about what it would feel like to be inside a woman but I never dreamed it could be like that. Beth was so wet, I just slid in all the way 'til I could feel the head of my dick pushin' against somethin' deep inside of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.