Brittany and Chad, Book 2 - Cover

Brittany and Chad, Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 16

It was small with Mitch and Dora and Missus Thornton. Missus Thornton was now considered family by all of us and expected and invited to all family celebrations. It was late but cheerful. As it ended, Britt and I walked Missus Thornton back to her house. She looked at me and said, "You look tired, Chad. Britt, take him to bed and be gentle tonight. You can love him half to death tomorrow night."

I was catching flies from my open mouth. Britt said, "How did you find out? Who told you?"

Missus Thornton patted our arms. She said, "Nobody told me but I love the two of you and have watched you a lot. To me, it's obvious that your love has a physical outlet to go with the emotional one."

Britt said, "I thought we had kept that part of our life hidden."

"Dears, for most people, you have been very successful. People will wonder but most don't study you two as I have. By the way, I thoroughly approve. I can tell you have the loving relationship that few ever attain.

"Now, take your beautiful man to bed tonight and treat him gently. Go now, I love you both very, very much."

We left walking slowly with our arms around each other's waists. Britt said, "I've never met my real grandparents but she will do. She will do really, really well."

"I agree, ladylove."

Mitch and Dora were leaving and were kissed and hugged on their way. As they drove off, Britt said, "My beautiful man is tired. I'm taking him to bed."

I tried to smile but was really tired. All that driving had suddenly caught up with me. Britt led me upstairs and into our room. She undressed me slowly caressing and kissing me all over until I was naked. She lay me in bed over a bit on my back. I watched a little bit sleepily except for one part as she removed her clothing. When she was naked, she mounted me and took me into her depths.

She said, "Don't move. Just let me hold you, beautiful man."

I smiled, "Always, ladylove."

I felt her shiver and I held her to me and kissed her kips and drifted off to a sound sleep with happy dreams. I woke up early as she sucked me into her mouth and down her throat. She was sucking hard and driving me crazy! I couldn't hold back and came hard into her mouth feeling her center wet my leg with her orgasm.

Britt looked at me and said, "Feel better now?" I nodded. "Let's go get breakfast then."

We went downstairs to find Dad having coffee. I poured Britt's and then mine while she worked the toaster. We sat down with Dad. He said, "Dan made bail. We haven't tried to track him. I want both of you to be careful.

"Mel is going to take me in today and go to the dry cleaners for the day. Dora would like for her to handle it. She can try it out while Dora can still work comfortably. She will pick me up on her way home. You two will be in school today. I've talked with the insurance company and the car is totaled. They are sending me a check. Britt, I didn't buy it through the trust but did it myself. That worked out well.

"I called a couple of people and they should be able to find something pretty fast. In the meantime, this will work. Other than work and back, I only use my car for going to play golf and for family things.

"Come by the courthouse this afternoon. Chad, I want you to get a conceal-carry permit. You're younger than usual but I can get an order and Mitch will vouch for you. I trust your judgment if Dan threatens. You may not have the option to get the police there in time. On the weekends, I expect the two of you to have Mel with you at all times."

"Yes, sir. We'll be there."

"Mitch will give your sister a refresher course and Britt the introduction course next week. I hope I'm worrying about nothing but wrecking the car scares me."

Mom and Mel came downstairs together. Both were ready to go. We finished our coffee and went upstairs to shower and dress. We made it to school on time.

The day passed normally including lunch. Everyone knew where we had been so, other than a simple no problems on the drive, everyone presumed all was well. After school, I drove us over to the courthouse and we went inside to meet with Dad. Mitch was there, too.

"Uncle Mitch!" Britt all but jumped into his arms and kissed his lips. She came down and said, "How is Aunt Dora coming?"

As was usual, Mitch was a bit befuddled. He said, "She is fine. She's just now starting to really show.

"When Mel takes her refresher, are you going to join Dora for a beginner's course?"

"Yes, sir. Chad mentioned it to me and I will."

"Chad, how do you handle the hurricane?"

"Mitch, I don't. I just ride with the wind."

"You like being blown around by me."

"Always, ladylove."

Britt came over and gave Dad a hug and a kiss. "We're here. What do we do?"

Dad said, "You are just following along. Chad will be interviewed by the judge. Mitch is here to testify also, if he wants anything more.

"Let's go."

We went into the judge's chambers. It was the same judge as before. He greeted us warmly. "Young lady, you seem to be thriving and your nursing of Chad seems to have worked."

Britt said, "Thank you, sir. You were at the hospital, weren't you?"

"Yes, I was. We appreciate Charles' work and are thankful for both family members to be in good health.

"Charles, you're here for a conceal-carry permit for Chad. Mitch, I see you're here. Does he have the proper training and temperament according to the statute?"

"Yes, sir. He has taken and passed all classes quite easily. He also assisted me in making an arrest by backing me up."

"Chad, do you understand what you may do with this license?"

"Yes, sir. I am not anxious but it is my reluctant desire to be able to protect both Britt and my sister in case of a threat if nothing else would do."

"I take it there is a threat?"

"Possibly, Mel was using Britt's car and it was destroyed by a vandal. He made bail. I have a lockbox in the car though I haven't used it. Dad thinks it's time."

"Charles, you are taking this person seriously?"

"Yes, sir. I have renewed my permit."

"Very well. You have the form for me to sign." He signed the form. "Mitch, you're going to take him down for fingerprinting and his picture, I presume."

"Yes, sir. I guess our ray of sunshine will follow her young man?"

Britt said, "Yes, sir. Someone has to keep him out of trouble." Everyone chuckled and he waved us out of his office. Dad gave us each a hug and Britt a kiss and left to work. We went down the hall and next door to the police department where I was fingerprinted and photographed again. Mitch had the license printed immediately and I put it in my wallet.

Mitch said, "Come into my office." He unlocked a drawer and pulled out a small automatic with a holster. The holster had an additional slide-on piece to hold two clips. They were there and were loaded "I hope you don't have to use it and know you won't unless it's absolutely necessary. Put it on. Wear it all the time except for school. Here's a box of ammo. You should go over to the lake. On the other end of my property from your land, I have a small range. Shoot at least three clips so you have a feel for it. It has almost no kick."

I threaded both through my belt and had it at my back. With a jacket, it wouldn't show.

We had time so we rode out tot the lake and I followed Mitch's directions to his homemade range. I went over the gun carefully to be sure I was really comfortable with it. It wasn't a big caliber pistol but it would stop someone if you were accurate. I went over and sighted on a target that Mitch had shredded pretty well. I used a two-handed grip and shot using a double tap method that Mitch had taught me. For the distance, the pistol was quite accurate. I stepped forward and made two shots at close distance. It was even better there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.