Brittany and Chad, Book 2 - Cover

Brittany and Chad, Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 13

Britt and I work up together just before six and put on our early morning clothes. We went downstairs leaving Mel asleep on our bed. We went downstairs starting coffee and toast for breakfast. As the coffee perked and the toast toasted, we looked out the window with our arms around each other until the toast was done. We buttered our toast and put jelly on ours. We had kidded that we had found one thing where we didn't like the same thing and that was jelly and coffee. When the coffee finished, I poured coffee for each of us adding the tiniest bit of creamer to Britt's. She could drink it black but preferred that little bit of creamer still. We were eating and just looking at each other when Dad came down. Mel came down followed shortly by Mom. Mom asked, "Is everybody okay?"

Mel said, "I slept with Chaddie and Britt last night. I probably cramped their style. I've never slept next to a man before. It was comforting to know that my brother and little sister cared enough to let me be with them. Thank you both."

Dad said, "Does anyone have anything they want to do today?"

Mom said, "I had nothing in mind. Hopefully, no one has any shopping to do." We all shook our heads. "That's good. This isn't a day for shopping unless you're a masochist."

Mel said, "I would like to hang out with Britt and Chaddie if they don't mind too much."

Britt said, "I don't know what we'll do. It's pretty and warm enough to try the lake. I really would like to ride over to our private place and look at the water for a while."

We had actually gone there and not made love a very few times but it was rare. We cleaned things up around the house and in our room. As we did, Mel watched is. Finally, I said, "Mel, join in. I'm being to feel like a lab rat in a maze. It's like you just watching to see if we'll do something cute again that you can dissect!"

"Is it that obvious?"

Britt said, "Yes, it is. Help us. We can wash some of your clothes with ours. Mel, we love you but you should be with us not hovering over us. If you don't start acting normal, I will rape Chad right in front of you!"

I faked a moan. "Oh! I can hope!" I pushed my pelvis out and wiggled my crotch.

"Chaddie! Stop that! Okay, I understand. I'll participate. You two are fun to be with and watching you is amazing. You are playing beautiful music that you weave about you even doing simple stuff. I would like to video you when you didn't know anyone was watching and let you see it. You would better understand why people look at you."

Mel grabbed a load of clothes from me and began walking to take them to the washroom. Britt and I grabbed some more and followed her.

We started the wash heading upstairs to make the bed. When that was finished, it was almost lunchtime. We looked at each other and nodded. Mel looked mystified but followed us down into the living room.

Britt said, "Mom, we're going to get Missus Thornton for lunch."

Mom nodded and the three of us left for next door. As we went out of the door, Mel said, "How did you know that was your plan?"

I shrugged. "It just felt like that's what we would do."

Britt said, "Hi, Missus Thornton. Would you join us for lunch? We need help in eating it all!"

"Thank you, Brittany. Mel, I understand Chad. He's wherever Brittany is. Why are you tailing them?"

Mel gulped. "Missus Thornton, I almost made a bad mistake. I decided I needed to observe what works to know how to seek it out for myself."

"Oh, honey! That's so easy. They each care more about the other one's happiness than their own. That's the simple answer. How to get there is much more difficult to understand. For that, you need to find a couple in the early stages. Even then, it's not easy to see. Each one has to permit the other to render honorable pity to them and give it also.

"I've been watching Brittany and your brother for months now as well as others that they have infected with their lovely disease." We were walking out to head over to the house.

Missus Thornton continued to talk. "Think about Mitch and Dora. Here were two successful people but he was suffering from his impossible love for Lois and for Brittany. Dora was suffering from the loneliness of her self-imposed decision not to love. Their meeting has been described to me and they weren't adult about it even for an hour. They have been together constantly. They weren't in love at the very first. Oh, that came but they saw the problem, the missing piece in the other's life. As they came to love, they filled that hole solving each one's problems.

"Amanda and Tony were souls looking for someone. Amanda needed someone to give her confidence that she didn't have to be a mean person to deal successfully with the world. Tony had developed a hate that needed forgiveness so he could be complete.

"Mel, your parents just needed to be reminded how much they loved each other emotionally and physically. The emotional aura that Brittany and Chad have about them brought them to that point in their relationship when they took honorable pity on a young couple who weren't going to the prom. Brittany, Chad, it was in reacting to your needs that their lives were renewed."

We were at the door and went in to sit at the kitchen table. Missus Thornton resumed her talking. She said, "You and that young man offered nothing of the kind. You simply fed your egos until a breaking point was reached. Neither of you really needed the other or could offer that honorable pity to the other and have it received."

Dad came in. He said, "Arlene, what is honorable pity?"

"I've been explaining it to Melody. She wondered about Brittany and Chad and their 'magic.' It isn't magic at all. It's reaching a person at a point of need with another who also has a point of need and letting them meet those needs with caring and consideration.

"Brittany offered it to me though she didn't know it. She was in need of a grandmother though I don't think she ever has thought of it actively that way. I had always wanted a daughter who would give me pride and enjoyment in her success. We fulfilled those needs for each other by offering honorable pity. It wasn't an emptying but a filling. It was a binding point for two people. Without honorable pity, the connection doesn't have a way to mature into love.

"Charles, you and Lois revitalized your love for each other by honorably pitying Brittany and Chad's situation regarding the prom. You two made that an unbelievably and emotionally charged event. You relived your favorite parts of your life together by giving to them. I venture to say that your relationship with Lois might even be better than when you were first married."

Mom had come in quietly while Missus Thornton was talking. She said, "It is and I had given it thought after the fact and realized that we set Britt and Chad up for success for our pleasure as much if not more than theirs."

She went to stand next to Dad who put is arm around her waist and pulled her tight. She put an arm to his neck to hug him. They looked at each other and smiled. Mom said, "Girls, would you help me get everything out?"

Britt and Mel looked at each other and said together, "Yes, Mom!" Everyone laughed. I could see the wheels turning in Dad's mind as he thought about Missus Thornton's statements. Somehow, honorable pity is going to be part of Dad's vocabulary in the future when appropriate.

We had an enjoyable lunch. Britt said that we were going to the lake. Dad told us to go ahead and he would walk Arlene home. We left the three of them sitting at the kitchen table talking. Britt led me upstairs. She said, "Beautiful man, commando. We're going to our private place."

I looked at her and said, "Ladylove, what about Mel?"

"Mel will be fine. I have the lube and feel bitchy. You know what that means."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.