Brittany and Chad, Book 2 - Cover

Brittany and Chad, Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 7

We returned home and unpacked. We then washed and dressed. We pulled up at Louis just before seven in our new finery. Dad parked and our men handed us out. We were stopping traffic. One man even walked into a car! As we reached the door, Mitch and Dora walked up from the other end of the lot where there had also been a disturbance. I now understood why.

Dora was wearing a rose colored mini dress with soft black prints of flowers on it. The top was a halter and had to have built-in bra because there was no back until just above her waist. She looked stunning. Mitch was wearing gray slacks with a black silk shirt and looked yummy. Dad's outfit was similar except he was all in black. With heels, Dora was just taller than I and Mom was just shorter. The three of us joined arms and walked into the restaurant to be met with an absolute dead silence. Our men stepped in behind us to see all the men and most of the women were staring. The three of us did make a pretty picture.

[Chad] Actually, they were stunning as was shown by the faces of the crowd. Louis dropped his menus. Loudly, he said, "Ladies, you're here! Your beauty is already legendary and you have added to the legend. Missus Lois, Miss Brittany, and the newly married Missus Dora! Thank you for bringing to my establishment your beauty and your grace. Your table waits. One of the wait staff had gathered menus as Louis went to each of our ladies kissing their cheeks and giving them a hug. As he seated them at a round table close to the center of the restaurant, He shook each of our hands as we joined the ladies.

[Britt] Our guys looked good, too. I could see the looks of a number of women that had jealousy or envy writ large on their faces. I do think we were the three best looking couples in the restaurant. At a table a few table spots away, I saw Tony and Amanda with the three parents. Mister Grogan rose and came over to stand behind Chad. He said, "Ladies, until now, I had always wondered what people meant by a 'hot lady.' You three ladies are amazingly beautiful. I'm glad my daughter and I know you. Have a great evening."

He went back and there was a hum of agreement that went through the restaurant. We had a little wine before and with our meal. The fact that Chad and I were under the drinking age was politely ignored.

The meal, like all of Louis' meals, was wonderful. During the evening, friends of my parents and Uncle Mitch would drop by to make positive comments about the beauty around the table. Not a few men and many women wanted to meet Chad, the hero in the court.

[Chad] They also wanted to meet his beautiful fiancée who stayed by his side in the hospital!

[Britt] Writing this with Chad kibitzing is both fun and frustrating. I do realize that we see events that affect us differently.

After shared deserts and coffee, we were finally ready to head to our homes. Dora had moved in with Mitch until they could build on his property. They were there to enjoy their private place as well as to look at how their new home would be laid out on the land. We went to Dad's car and were handed in. At the house, Dad stopped the car and closed the garage door. He and Chad got out and opened the doors for us and handed us out. I intentionally showed as much leg as I could to Chad and I think Mom was doing the same to Dad. Like Chad looking at me, Dad only had eyes for her. When she stood up, he drew her into his arms and they kissed lengthily. She laughed huskily. "To bed, my wonderful man." She said over her shoulder, "See you tomorrow." Her head was on Dad's shoulder as they walked with his arm around her.

I took Chad's hand and whispered, "I've been a lady all day and most of the night. Your ladylove is hot and wants your body, beautiful man. Love me hard all the rest of the night!"

Chad didn't say a word just pulled me through the house making sure it was locked for the night. We could hear Mom and Dad in their bedroom as we went by their door. He pulled me into our room and closed the door. He pulled me to him hard and began to fondle my hot body through my clothes. He unbuttoned my blouse and began to kiss and nibble my nipples. He pulled my blouse off leaving me naked to the waist. He did toss it over a chair. He separated from me and removed his shirt tossing it with my blouse. When he unbuckled his belt and removed his pants, I removed my skirt and removed my hose and panties. I almost had the chance to lie on the bed before he pushed me on my back and thrust deep into me. "Yes!" I was aroused and he went in easily and we fit so well. Chad didn't stop thrusting and I was thrusting back trying to get him into me deeper if I could. I was moaning loudly. We came together hard with our first big orgasm. We screamed our release together.

Chad rolled me over and I lay on his chest still connected. I could feel him remaining hard inside me and began to move with my usual happy question, "Again?"

He smiled. "Again, ladylove."

We did and climaxed together still another time.

This time, Chad softened but I was in a zone and was feeling slutty. I have done things sexually with Chad that I had never imagined and have repeated most of them. One of those things was anal.

I whispered, "I want you in my ass. Don't be gentle. You ladylove is feeling slutty." I went down between his legs and sucked him into my throat as he hardened. I loved the feel of him as he hardened in my mouth. I loved the taste of our cum mixed together. It didn't take long Chad to regain his full erection. I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the lube. I lifted my head and whispered, "Lube me and then do me hard!. Get the slut out! Make me grunt!" I went back to sucking him. He took the lube and applied it to my backside and a finger and then pressed upon my rosebud until I opened to admit it in. It slid way in. When he pulled it back, he added another rotating them as he skewered me. I didn't care if I was sufficiently lubed or not. I hissed, "Fuck my ass! Ram that monster in me! Make me scream!"

I rolled to my back in a new position we had discovered. I pulled my legs up high exposing my body to him. Chad moved between my legs and pushed into my ass making me groan with the pleasure and pain of his entry. The advantage of this position was that he could fondle my breasts and lean forward to kiss me. We could watch each other's face this way, too.

We admitted that we enjoyed watching each other reach ecstasy. This night, Chad responded to me by being rough and pounding me hard. We grunted with each thrust. Those thrusts drove the breath from my body. Chad rammed his pelvis against my butt cheeks. We went higher and higher until there was nowhere to go but the sweet sensation of our orgasm. I screamed, "Yes!" and pulled him tightly as I was flooded with his semen into my welcoming bottom as I spasmed and jerked with him in orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.