Brittany and Chad, Book 2 - Cover

Brittany and Chad, Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 6

I went in to see Doctor Martin after school started. I had only had one small headache during that time. Doc Martin questioned me closely. His office set appointments for a CAT scan as well as another set of x-rays. His office also set a follow-up appointment back at his office.

At that second appointment, he said, "Chad, the scan and x-ray detect a slight weakness in your skull. Unless there is a difference closer to the start of the season, your baseball days are over. I'm sorry."

"Doc, that's a small price to pay for my father's life. I've always enjoyed playing but I'm no star. Should I notice or watch for anything else?"

"In simplest terms, don't bump your head, Chad. In time, I think your skull will continue to heal but it will take time. Had that bullet gone in half an inch deeper or at a different angle, you would not have survived. I want you to exercise but continue to watch what your body tells you. You will have to be careful for about a year until you truly heal.

"Now, if nothing changes, I want to see you next after the first of the year and we'll run these tests again and compare the results. Kiss your lady for me." We shook hands and I left.

Britt was waiting and she said, "What did he say?" I told her as we went out to the car.

This weekend, we would have escorted Mel back to college but Dan was going to do it instead. He was going to take a few days to look for work there to be close to Mel. They seemed to be getting serious. Mel even told Mom that her periods were irregular and would need regulating. Britt was in that conversation and said her prescription needed renewing also. Mom asked if there were any activity that she should know about and Mel said, "Not yet."

Britt told me that, after my birth, Mom and Dad had agreed to have her tubes tied feeling that two children were enough. Mel and Dan left in her car for college and we continued in school. We went to the home football games but neither of us cared. We were active in what happened around school but the important time was with each other. Britt's class schedule was tough because she was determined to graduate with me next May. I had saved some money for a ring but knew I was woefully short of what I would need. Dan had returned by bus to get everything and move. He found a better job and would live close to Mel's college. We helped him close his apartment and pack his car.

The day before he left, he showed Britt and me a small emerald ring. "When I get back to Melody, I'm asking her marry me. Do you think she will like this?"

Britt gave him a hug and a kiss. "She won't care as long as it's from you. A ring is just a symbol. It's the heart that counts!"

Dan gave a sigh of relief. "Rings are expensive. It's going to be tight but we can manage."

Britt said, "How is the scholarship hunt going?"

"Pretty good. I have lead on a new one that might cover me. They seem to recognize my academic work and my work experience. It's through the nurses' association. I will have to return to the state to work or it becomes a loan. I can do that."

"Would you return here?"

"That would be my plan. This town fits the upper end of the size of a population center under the program."

I said, "Where do you go to school?"

Dan replied, "One of the med schools that accepted me in where Melody is. That makes my choice easy and it's one of the best."

He smiled again. "If we hold off until summer, would you consider a double wedding?"

Britt said, "We just might. Mel and I will have to talk about it. Besides, you don't know that she'll have you yet."

Dad said, "That I do know. We talked about it. I've already talked to your parents and they have given their consent. The ring just formalizes it for the announcement. We'll be home for Thanksgiving. With both of us driving, it's tough but possible."

Dan left to return to Mel with his ring. Britt and I went home. In the car, she said, "That worked well. He has no idea that he was the first recipient of that scholarship. Dad and Mitch did a masterful job of setting it up and hiding the source of the money"

"My only worry was getting caught. If Dan has a fault, it's that he is too proud and wouldn't want charity."

"It's not charity. The scholarship program is real and will benefit residents of the state by getting new doctors to come and, hopefully, stay in the initial towns where they set up their practices. Dan has to qualify though he may be the first."

I said, "Time will tell but I think it will work."

"We'll be fine as long as we can stay anonymous as the creator of the scholarship and the fact that Dan was the first to receive it. We had nothing to do with that part anyway.

"Dad's golfing and Mom's doing some shopping. Beautiful man, we have the house to ourselves. Let's do something noisy when we get home."

I smiled. "Any time, ladylove."

We have been sharing our room for months now and still the opportunities to make love were treasured events. We enjoyed giving each other pleasure so much. We did try to be sensitive to Mom and Dad always and to Mel while she was home. We saved our more exuberant times for our private lake place or for times when no one was at home. Knowing that no one was home would give us the opportunity to shout and scream our joy in our loving.

We pulled into the driveway and ran into the house and up the stairs into our room. Once there, I grabbed Britt and fell on the bed on our sides. I pushed her shirt up and then her bra up and away to free her breasts and began to roughly knead them and nip at her nipples. She screamed, "Yes! Oh! Wow!"

Then I was kissing her lips grinding mine into hers thrusting my tongue into her mouth to capture her tongue and intertwine it as I jerked her pants and panties down her legs and off exposing her private place to my hands and then my mouth. I made her scream in passion again as I forced my face between her legs to taste her jewel as I pulled my pants and boxers away far enough to free my cock. I moved up and entered her plunging all the way into her core with one thrust.

"Yes! Deep! Hard! Yes! Love! It! Oh!" I pounded into her taking our pleasure as hard as we could. She met every thrust of my body pushing up to impale herself on my spear. I was taking her and she was freely giving herself to me and receiving pleasure in return, as was I.

Her depths were churning, convulsing as my rod thrust into her again and again. Then our orgasm was upon us as we strained against one another screaming out our love to each other along with our happiness in our physical union. We slowly came down to earth and relaxed into each other's arms kissing and murmuring our love and the joy of being together.

[Britt] When I read that this evening as we cuddled in bed, I got hot all over again. He didn't mention the repeated small orgasms I was having from the feelings of being taken by my beautiful man or the exquisite feeling of being filled with him in me. He can't describe the sensuous feeling of my nipples rubbing on his shirt as he moved on top of me. We usually removed our clothes when making love but my beautiful man didn't make us any more naked than necessary for him to enter me and carry my senses into that wonderful place of our mutual orgasm. We will do this again!

[Chad] Many times, ladylove!

[Britt] After resting, we cleaned up our bed and dressed to be decent for when Mom and Dad arrived. Mom arrived first and we helped unload her car and put things away. She bought us a new outfit to match.

She loved doing that and we loved wearing matching clothes. She and Dad had started to do that in their casual attire more frequently. In this outfit pairing, she had bought a mini skirt for me with a silky blouse that pulled over it. Chad's pants matched the gray of the skirt and his shirt was silken in the same color of medium blue as my blouse.

She sent us upstairs to try them on. Both of us shivered to feel the softness of the tops on our chests. I wasn't wearing a bra and the silken feel immediately brought my nipples to attention. I looked at Chad and saw that his nips were poking out a little also. His pants were tight but not obscenely so and my skirt was quite short but I decided I could wear it to church as long as I sat carefully. I guessed that most people who knew us thought our love was physical as well as emotional. I put on heels and we went downstairs to model our stuff before Mom. She clapped her hands with glee. She said, "You two look so hot! Britt, you are every man and boy's wet dream come to life. Chad, you are the hero in the romance novel who captures the heart of the lady and sends the readers to bed with hot thoughts."

I said, "I just want to keep Chad satisfied enough that he doesn't have wet dreams."

Chad said, "My ladylove looks so hot! I may need to carry a club to fight off her admirers!"

We all laughed though there was truth in the statements. Mom had bought a new outfit and we waited on the love seat while she put it on. I curled up next to Chad realizing that the new skirt was going to show a lot of leg regardless of my position. I could see and feel his hot gaze on my body and it made me even hotter.

Mom came down. She was wearing a little black dress. It was almost scandalously short showing a lot of Mom's toned legs. She, too, would have to be careful sitting. The top would require a strapless bra because it just tied at her shoulders at each side with black strings. She looked increditably hot!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.