Undercover Escort Girl - Cover

Undercover Escort Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - All she ever wanted to be was a cop. Now she has a chance but it has to be in secret. She is an Undercover Cop playing a role as a very bad girl hooked up with some very nasty types. She lied on her interview and made the Undercover Squad think she had been exposed to every sort of kinky sex imaginable. It was all in her imagination. Her first introduction to the depraved vice scene comes as a shock but she is determined to do anything it takes to get her man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

Lucy was lucky to survive her escapade with the New Orleans mob members because some of the girls sent to them for extra-curricular activities either got marked up real bad or were “disappeared” into the night like shadows that were never talked about again and easily forgotten.

In a way, she felt she had learned something about the darker-skinned bad boys that only up close and personal contact would reveal, but the constant stretching to accommodate the over-sized members of the rap-talking young mobsters was an experience she hoped would be only a memory as she recovered from the contortions needed to meet their physical needs. It made her appreciate the metrosexual males with soft hands and slow movements that lulled her into the most disgraceful submissions to their imaginative perversions. Fortunately, the department gave her a long period of recovery after that assignment knowing that her feminine spirit and sense of assertive self-confidence was somewhat shattered by the constant demands on her private parts.

Her immediate boss was sad-faced when he read her complete report.

She had pulled no punches in describing her activities and it was not a pretty picture to say the least. Then again, the only way she could get the goods on the bad guys was to break a bunch of laws to show she was as bad as they were and could be trusted to keep her mouth shut. Lucy made copious notes and smiled as she nailed down the coffin of long prison terms for many of her supposed co-conspirators and at the same time made no objection when she was instructed to get her ass up higher for deep carnal perversions.

Lucy wangled a ticket on the “redeye” to visit her family. They were not that far away but her promotion to the organized crime division of undercover work meant she had to go to the State capital for most of her assignments and she was not able to visit except on those periods when she needed some time to recover from her crime-fighting duties.

The ride from the small airport to the street that no longer looked so familiar was on streets dusted with a light snowfall that came up unexpectedly off the lake when people were all asleep in their nice warm beds. Her mom had told her that her room was no longer in existence because they had rented it out to a visiting Professor at the all-girl’s academy named after the founder of Potterville. In fact, almost all the stores were named “Potter-this or Potter-that” and she had even dated Harold Potter, the presumed heir of all the Potter fortunes, which were rumored to be quite extensive.

Lucy remembered that Harold was all fumbles and no scoring as he tried his best to get under her bra and her snugly fitting panties. She was not all that opposed to his explorations, but she certainly was in no mood to be complicit in his raiding the “cookie jar” of her still virginal territory. She was more than willing to be cooperative and all but the thought of “aiding and abetting” his learning process was a romance-killing cold shower and she was just not that type at all.

In a way, she felt a bit regretful that she had denied poor Harold access to her now well-used assets because he was overly polite and not in the least bit aggressive in making his approach to her mysterious hidden triggers of desire. She wondered if he was married yet and if he had learned all the necessary lessons on getting a girl in the right angle for penetration and in a comfortable horizontal position unable to escape his attentions.

Lucy looked at her reflection in the small compact mirror from her purse.

She saw her knowing eyes. Yes, she had that look that told all the fellows she knew just what they were looking for. She didn’t like what she saw and hoped that not all men would see the sins hidden deep inside her blackened soul. The taxi driver was looking at her in the rearview mirror and she could tell right away from the smirk on his ugly face that he knew just what she was and that he wouldn’t mind giving her a taste of his small-town ugliness to take back with her from wherever the hell she came from. She smiled at him knowing he would never get inside her pants and it was sheer comfort just to speculate him whacking off alone in his bed because he would be so distraught over not scoring with the babe from “out of town”.

The lights were all off in the house and that was only to be expected because the plane had landed early due to a nice tailwind that pushed them almost an hour ahead of schedule. The newspaper was in the middle of the driveway covered with a light brushing of snowflakes. It was still proper cold on the ground and the flakes were not melting on contact. The driver had the good grace to at least put her bags in the driveway and she felt ashamed of her attitude of wanting to punish him for merely thinking he could shove his nasty business up between her legs like she was some two-bit whore for wearing face-paint and lipstick. She gave him a good tip and smiled with enough sincerity to make him think there was a promise hidden there even though they didn’t know each other at all. She saw that his name tag said simply,

“Bill”.

Lucy didn’t remember ever being intimate with a guy called Bill and thought that was unusual because “Bill” was a fairly common name and lots of guys were called Bill. In the back of her mind, she made herself a promise to screw the first available “Bill” she came in contact with just to get the thought of the unfortunate taxi driver out of her mind. It was such a pleasant thought that she couldn’t hide her smile as she viciously rang the bell on the front door. It felt good to be waking them all up so early in the morning because she wanted them all to be as wide awake and alive as her on this cold winter morning with snowflakes falling slowly enough to make any accumulation a joke for the forecasters to spin with little conviction or degree of warning about dangerous driving conditions or any sort of emergency related to the weather outside.

The fast moving bundle of terrycloth bathrobe ran down to the front door and Lucy knew with certainty it was her younger sister Dorcas with her characteristic impulsive welcome.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.