Undercover Escort Girl - Cover

Undercover Escort Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - All she ever wanted to be was a cop. Now she has a chance but it has to be in secret. She is an Undercover Cop playing a role as a very bad girl hooked up with some very nasty types. She lied on her interview and made the Undercover Squad think she had been exposed to every sort of kinky sex imaginable. It was all in her imagination. Her first introduction to the depraved vice scene comes as a shock but she is determined to do anything it takes to get her man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

When the Maldonado brothers were busted along with almost two dozen members of their crime family, Lucy expected that she would be taken off the Undercover Crime Fighting Unit. Unfortunately, the Organized Crime Unit had managed to catch the ear of the commissioner and they snatched up her records for her inclusion in their operations that closely mimicked the Undercover Unit’s activities.

Her mentor of sorts, Inspector Flynn was sorted out for retirement and he made a half-hearted attempt to get her to join him in relative obscurity upstate where none of the criminal pricks could find them. She was tempted because he knew just how to push all her buttons, but the thought of retiring at her age was like quitting and she was not a quitter no matter how hard it got on the down low and dirty details.

She had just joined the advanced self-defense training course offered to all undercover operatives for free because on the last assignment she had been used by a couple of punks in a dirty basement unable to resist without blowing her cover. At least, if she knew some tricks and nasty moves, she could possibly get away from such traps and protect what remained of her shattered dignity and personal sense of self-pride and undamaged ego.

Lucy had been manhandled more than once in her role of undercover bad girl, but that particular tableau was fresh in her memory and she had a hard time shaking the shame of being bent over a green felt pool table unable to defend her female entryway or her rear door to paradise. The evil-minded pair had tag-teamed her with never-ending rough treatment until she gave up any pretense of fighting back or objecting verbally to her humiliation. A couple of the other girls had witnessed her degradation from the staircase and they knew if they interfered, it would be just as bad for them. Her male partner, Jose, was busy getting laid in the stock room by a new girl with vestiges of high school innocence still clinging to her inviting buttocks and willing mouth. She had warned him that he was leaving himself open to blackmail by the trafficking and drug dealing gang, but he was so inspired by the girl’s juicy backside that he had pushed his fiancée’s image to the back of his mind and focused on getting the young girl at just the right angle for maximum penetration. Now she had to pay for his sloppy inattention by taking it non-stop for almost two hours.

At least the two jerks were only interested in her carnal delights and had no interest in hurting her like some of the other guys on the payroll of the gang that controlled this part of the crime family turf. Thank God she had never worn a “wire” like some of the undercovers that lost a lot more than their dignity when it was discovered hidden inside their bras or their panties. She was too smart for that kind of mistake and hopefully Jose would smarten up real fast and not leave her “six” unprotected when push came to shove.

It didn’t take very long for her to decide to forget about writing up the incident report on her getting her ass violated by the two gang members still laughing about literally catching her with her pants down. She would take care of them in her own way in the not too distant future but all that paperwork would do is to advertise her humiliation to higher headquarters and she could just see the old farts ready to retire reading her report and finding amusement at her degrading treatment. In fact, she was inclined to stay silent even with Jose because he would know right away it was primarily his fault because of his selfish urge to get his rocks off with a young chick just over the age of eighteen.

The rules about not carrying a piece or even a small razor blade for defense struck her as being typical rear echelon bullshit to cover the handler’s backside in a different way entirely. The very next trip to “black market” alley she made it a point to get herself a pair of scissors with sharpened edges and points that were even better than a razor blade because she could claim it was only for cosmetic purposes. She also bought a small two shot derringer that fired explosive .22 LR rounds and could be hidden in the palm of her hand. It was entirely unofficial and she hoped she would not need it because it would definitely ruin her career in law enforcement and possibly expose her undercover status. Her uncle Mickey had carried one of those things inside his hat for years and she had giggled at the thought of him blowing out his own brains if he scratched his head.

Jose didn’t say a word when he returned from his mission of bedding the new girl.

She had half-expected him to be bragging about his manhood and how he had her begging for it at the very end. It was his kind of personality and she didn’t take offense at it but she knew it would be a cold day in hell when she would ever push her panties down for him to show her the meat just like the little old lady in the commercial shouted to anyone that would listen. She had already seen Jose’s business accidently when he was pissing behind the bowling alley after midnight when they were waiting for “the boys” to show up with instructions for making deliveries to the upscale college graduates in need of some painkillers to take away their overwhelming boredom with life in general.

Lucy had noticed that most of the customers in that category were male and that surprised her until she realized the young girls had more cock than they could handle just by the simple fact of being young and willing to use pussy to make their way in the world. It was a commodity that came in all sizes and shapes but youth was the driving force and the younger they were, the more exciting the tingle at the very end.

The gang that she was embedded in was primarily involved in drug and human trafficking but they were merely a small cog in the city’s underworld that functioned on the legal level and the black market level where everything was for sale from pussy to getting rid of an annoying spouse instead of paying alimony or child support in some cases. Some of the deadhead punks involved that sort of business were easy to spot because they seemed to spent their every waking moment in a haze of booze or pills and needed exact instructions and details for each individual assignment. They came and went with the tides out on the rivers on both sides of the high-rent district. Lucy tried to keep a low profile and stayed mostly with the females in the hideouts and the club where gambling and prostitution was a way of life. She had gotten every kind of proposition imaginable just sitting and having a cup of coffee in the snack bar in the main lobby.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.