The Mission Continues - Cover

The Mission Continues

Copyright© 2013 by Lapi

Chapter 1

Cast of Characters, many of them and more still to come. (This will last at least 7 months folks.)

All these characters are from other stories in the Ruby Red Universe. You do not need to read them prior to enjoy the story, but it adds some details.

Ryan

Max

Maria

Monique

Ramona

Monique

Tatiana

Kristina

Igor

Ivan

Bear

Gino

Marc

Kiki

Penny

Miko

Omi(Old Nadia)

The Dark Lord

Frankie

Jim

Katya

The Baron

Boris


From 'The Mission by Lapi:

I saw Turks, Arabs, French Foreign Legion Kepis, and some Blue Berets standing out in the hall. I was waiting for the Swiss Guards to show up. When we turned the corner I saw the Swiss Guard plus some men in dark blue serge suits in front of the doors to the ballroom. I guessed that the 'New UN' was being called to order.

From 'Visages I' by Lapi: Marc and Kiki meet. "This was a test, Marc. It would seem that you have more soul than sense. No one can overcome four Ninja. Why did you even try?" "My Emperor, I, ... I never had time to even think. I saw them attacking Kiki and knew I had to try to help her. Time seems to have slowed down. I got lucky with two of them, but the last two just made me black out. I failed you, I failed Kiki, I am so ashamed!"

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. If I know my daughter she seems to agree with me, for she has not left your side since that event. You were never meant to save her. It was to be a lesson for you that you still had much to learn. You had bested four of my best Ninja, three others had to subdue you, perhaps a bit more forcefully than was necessary. Nonetheless, my daughter's life seems to have been more important to you than your own safety." "Perhaps Father, it is you that have learned a lesson? Heart, Love, Duty and Honour can be more powerful than fear." Also regarding Penny and Miko

Miko and Penny approached each other. Penny had a hope, she saw in Miko's eyes that she seemed to understand the next act. Both knelt down in the sand facing each other with tears flowing down from their eyes. Each placed a hand on the other's neck. They simultaneously said to each other, "Sister, you are the winner". Neither of them resisted as both hands closed to crush any life from each other.

In the space of a moment or of a lifetime, the giant man gripped both of their hands, not allowing either to fully close. Blood was dripping from the girl's mouths as the giant held their hands and lifted them to their feet. "Come" he said. "Your training awaits," as he led them to the boat. Both girls bowed to the seated man. When the boat had moved away from the shore, the man said just one thing. "Only a winner receives further training, Daughter, but it was never said there could only be one winner." Miko looked down. "Yes father" she whispered. Was this to be the future? Was 'The Order of the Quest' forming to become larger now.

Early tease from 'They Try Harder": "My son", Sakura said, do you really think that such a sacrifice could be accepted? She merely sleeps for there is another way. She will become one of my Angels. Every Angel of Death is, by that act a Japanese, and as such your wife shall be Japanese. If you shall order it so; it shall be done." The Dark Lord wrapped his arms around her, if she and he both called Nadia Japanese, no one would or could say she was other than Japanese. When awoke Nadia, the shouts of "Omi, Omi you are awake" rang out. Miko and Sakura hugged her, "Son, Brother" was shouted, "your wife Omi has returned to us."

And so it was, Nadia was now Omi; the emperor had all forms, licenses, deeds, visas and passports now showing Omi. By any and all means of identification she was now Omi, sister of Miko and wife of the Dark Lord. She was for all intents and purposes Japanese.

Miko and Sakura would join her at the reception; they were escorting the rest of the family to the new lodge the Order had given them. It was suggested that her guards were not needed, since only members of 'The Order' would be in attendance.

Omi just looked at the men, and walked away as now 16 Golden Dragons escorted Omi into the Grand Ballroom. Nowhere would the Dark Lord allow his wife, his queen, his love, to go unattended, in fact more protection had been assigned to her, some that even she did not know of.

Nadia was now known as Omi, wife of the Dark Lord, Queen of the Angels of Death, and Co-regent of the Shogun in Edo. This reception was to be her swan song as Nadia, but her debut as Omi. In what was her grandest moment, she would announce her pregnancy to this audience. It was too early to say it would be a boy, but the old woman had told her she was with child.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.