His Infernal Majesty's Service - Cover

His Infernal Majesty's Service

Copyright© 2013 by Lee Xavier

Chapter 12

The day was here! I could drive my Pantera to school. I called Marty to share this momentous occasion with him, but he had an appointment and would be arriving at school later in the morning. So I was by myself on my maiden voyage. Oh, man, It was sweet. I had the windows down and Def Leppard blasting (I like old school music). I pulled into the parking lot about fifteen minutes before class started. I was walking towards the building when I saw it.

Several girls were beating on somebody. I rushed over to see what was going on. They had another girl down and were kicking and punching her. I bellowed at them to stop.

One of the girls, Lizzie Michaels, turned toward me, " You want some of this, asshole?"

"I think I do." I said as I backhanded her. She flew ass over tea kettle landing on the ground with a solid thump. Reaching with my other hand, I grabbed another girl, Misty Stevens, by the hair of her head and jerked her back. The sharp crack of skin impacting skin filled my ears when I slapped her across the face. She fell to the ground sobbing. I shoved Tammy Watkins as she tried to kick the girl they had been beating.

"Get away from her!" Balling my fists, I said " I will stomp your asses into the ground if you don't leave now!"

A movement from the side caught my eye, Lizzie had gotten up and was coming at me with a knife! Without thinking, my left hand swept out blocking her strike. My right hand snapped forward, the middle knuckles burying themselves deep into her solar plexus. Her eyes went glassy as she "Oomphed" and collapsed.

I spun back toward Tammy. She threw both hands up and started backing up. "Uh, Uhh I'm out. I'm done."

I looked back at Misty who was struggling to get up. "STAY DOWN!" She took one look at my face and lowered herself to the ground. In the distance, I could see Principal Wallace running toward us.

I stood there and waited. He stopped several feet away from me and looked around at the carnage. " Would you care to explain this to me?"

"Yes sir, These girls were beating on that girl." I said pointing to the one curled in a fetal position."I told them to stop. They decided they would rather attack me. Lizzie pulled a knife on me. If you look there in the grass beside her you can see it. That scared me and I hit her pretty hard."

"Mr. Henderson, I want you to take four large steps back and then sit on the ground. I want you to stay there until I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?"

I nodded and did as he said. Principal Wallace used to be a Drill Instructor and a few of the kids had learned the hard way not to fuck with him. He grabbed the walkie-talkie off his belt and called for security and an ambulance.

"Sir?, could you check on that girl," I said pointing to the one curled up " I don't know how bad she's hurt."

"There will be professionals here in a few minutes and they'll be able to help her better than I can. For now though, It would be better for you not to say anything. Just sit there."

I was startled by that. " Am I in trouble?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.