His Infernal Majesty's Service
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by Lee Xavier

As I opened my eyes, my Mom's face came into focus. " What happened?"

"You passed out," she bit her lip " Are you OK?" As I was sitting up Mom pushed me back down. " Rest for a minute. Did you hit your head or anything?"

I ran my fingers through my scalp. " I don't think so. Where's dad?"

"He's across the street getting one of the medics." The memory of the gun blast and Stacy's nude body crumpling into the street came flooding through me. Closing my eyes, I started shaking. " Oh god, it really happened."

"I'm afraid so, kiddo," Mom said, squeezing my hand.

A medic walked in, followed by my father. Nudging my mother aside, he knelt beside me. " Hi, my name is Rick. What's yours?"

"John Henderson."

"Well John, your dad told me that you weren't feeling well. He said that " the recent excitement got to you a bit and you passed out." Is that right?"

"I guess."

"OK, I want you to lay here for a moment while I check you out and make sure you're not hurt." I nodded my head. I know he was just doing his job, but it seemed like he took forever. Finally, Rick said that I was all right and to just take it easy for the rest of the evening. My parents thanked him profusely as he got ready to leave. Afterwards, I told them that I was going to lay down in my room.

As I shut my bedroom door Trefual started talking. "What was all that about?"

"Stacy's husband killed himself."

"Excellent! But, that's not what I'm talking about. What I'm asking is "why did you pass out?""

"Excellent? You didn't hear me. Stacy's husband killed himself!"

"I heard you the first time, and again, I say excellent. Now, WHY did you faint?"

"Fuck, when I heard the gunshot all I could think was that I killed the bastard."

Trefual slowly shook his head. "Damn kid, Are you that stupid?"

"What are you talking about? I didn't mean or even want to kill him.", I wiped my eyes as tears began." The plan was to break up their marriage, not kill anybody."

"Let's go into your sanctum so we can talk."

I locked my bedroom door and then opened the door to my sanctuary. Trefual followed as we made our way to one of the living rooms. I went to the bar and poured myself a shot of Jack.I don't drink, but right then I needed one. Trefual nodded when I looked at him so I poured him a shot. When we had settled ourselves on the couch, I wiped my eyes again and took a sip of my drink and waited.

Trefual paused for a moment and then began."You are confused.", he held up his hand as I started to speak, "Right now, I need you to listen. You'll have a chance to talk in a moment. You're confused." He sighed."You got to get this kid, but I'm not sure you can. You're still young. You're what sixteen?" I nodded. " You did something incredibly stupid, You involved yourself in matters that are beyond you. But, there's no fixin' it. You are here and there's no changing it. You have to do everything that you can to adapt or you'll be destroyed. If you crash and burn you'll lose everything. You came to us to get that piece of fluff. What's the bitch's name?"

"Randi! She's not a bitch!" Trefual held his hands up, " Sorry, anyway, The point I'm making kid, is that you're tied to us. If you fail us you WILL NOT get her and you could get a lot of people you care about killed in the process. Do you understand?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.