His Infernal Majesty's Service
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Lee Xavier

"John wake up."

The sound of his voice ripped through my head like a chainsaw. I screamed as I covered my ears and rolled into a fetal position. I felt tears in my eyes as I struggled to catch my breath.

"John."

This time the volume was down to a dull roar.

"Quit screaming!"

The voice was down to almost rock concert levels when it spoke,"I am not screaming. I am barely whispering."

The voice was silent after that. I lay there on the floor trying to figure out what was happening. The last thing I remembered was Kafeeli biting me. I felt the smooth skin of my neck. I didn't feel bit.

"Your neck is fine."

I rolled over to face the voice and set up to face him.

"What happened? Why did you bite me? You did bite me, didn't you?"

"Yes, I bit you. Attuning you to magic cost and the cost is pain. I could have just as easily fucked you in the ass. You should be glad."

I had to admit that getting fucked in the ass by a demon would probably be worse than being bit by one. I looked up at Kafeeli and noticed something that I hadn't noticed before. "Why are you glowing?" I was suddenly scared. " You're not going to hurt me again are you?" I asked as I began scooting back from him.

"Not today, To answer your first question I'm not glowing per say, what you are seeing is my aura."

"Why is it white? I thought being a demon it would be red or black or something?"

"My aura is white because you are now attuned with Hell and many of your perceptions are now like ours. Here, let me show you."

Reaching in his pocket, he pulled out a small box and opened it. I became nauseous as wave after wave of filth began to radiate from it. I threw my hand up to try to shield my face from it.

"STOP IT!"

He closed the box and the sensations stopped instantly.

"What in the hell was that?"

"Nothing in Hell I assure you. THAT was a truly consecrated cross."

"A cross? Like my mom wears?"

"Not quite, by the way, get up off the floor you look disgusting like that."

I quickly stood. Kafeeli nodded and continued

"You have nothing to fear from most religionist or their symbols. However, a religionist of true and mature faith or objects they consecrate can hurt you. A lot of people you meet will carry a small amount of "Taint" upon them. It is inconsequential. It just means they are in some small way affiliated or influenced by the opposition. However, some one who, as you say, glows with the "taint" are true believers and are dangerous. If you ever see someone who glows like a beacon run. You had better pray to Him that they don't see you or you will die."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.