Late Bloomer
Chapter 6: Mel Comes Over to Stay

Copyright© 2013 by Cally

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Mel Comes Over to Stay - I make up for lost time, losing my cherry later than most.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Needles   Slow   School   Nudism  

Just as I was about to reply there was a Knock on the door. It was Mel's mother telling her that she was leaving to do some errands. Mel told her that she would be fine and was going to leave around 7 to come over.

I fumbled for my dress and as I leaned over to pick it up from the floor, Mel came up behind me and grabbed my hanging titties, squeezing hard on my nips. I squirmed got wetter and tried to push her off. Mel released me and let me put on my dress and once I had I turned to face her. "I'll let it stay in till you get home, but what do I get for doing this?" Mel had a thoughtful look on her face "Why Cal, whatever you want to do to me'.

I swear she had the kinkiest look on her face. I stuck out my tongue at her and she came over and grabbed my tongue with her lips and sucked hard. "Now get out of here so I can pack to come over". I slapped her naked butt and walked out of the room. Mel walked me to the door – still naked- and gave me a long kiss goodbye while playing with my clit under my dress. I got in my car and drove off.

The car ride with the plug up my arse wasn't anything too exciting. I guess the plug wasn't too big and I really only felt it do something when I went over some bumps in the road. It was enough to keep me primed.

I got home and as soon as I entered, Oscar came running up and licked my face. I knelt down and petted him for a bit and then checked to make sure that his bowls had enough food and water. I guess some of my juices had run down my legs and he started licking my legs but I pushed him away and he lost interest.

I went up to my room, pulled off my dress and looked at myself in the full length mirror. I turned around to look at myself and saw the purple plug flat against my arsehole and between my cheeks. I moved around feeling it gyrate in me. It was very much like the night I had fun with my toys. I lay down on my bed took a nap.

I was woken to sound of the doorbell going on and on. I guess Mel was here. I went downstairs and opened the door to see mel standing there with two bags and a backpack. When she saw that I was naked, she broke into a shit eating grin and leaned in to kiss me. "Is this how you welcome all your guests?". I kissed her back telling her "Just the special ones". Mel was wearing a summer dress very similar to the one I wore over to her place and reached down to her crotch and, finding her sans undies proceeded to rub and finger her while she found my baps and nips and gave them a good massage. I felt something metallic at the front of her vag.

I broke the kiss and told her 'This is great, but can we get inside?'. She laughed and brought her bags in and we finally shut the door. I led the way upstairs and I know she was looking at my butt and the plug in it. 'Glad to see you follow instructions'. 'Oh bite me' I said. And she did, dropping her bags and pulling me into her face biting my butt. I giggled and led her upstairs to the guest room. Once the bags were dropped I told her 'Mel, first rule, If I'm naked, you're naked'. She didn't need to be told twice and she pulled her dress up and dropped it. As she did I noticed that she had put in a barbell at her clit hood and realized that's what I had felt. She also had a piercing at her navel and both her nips had barbells through them. I commented on the metal and she told me that she was going to see about getting the same for me and had brought a couple of things along to help me experience it.

'Sooooooo' I asked her. 'What shall we do? Play or eat?'. Her response was immediate 'Play ofcourse. I didn't get near enough of you this afternoon'. 'As you can see, I've kept up my end of the bargain and this butt plug hasn't left me since you put it in. And I've thought up a couple of ways to get my end of the bargain. She told me to wait and pulled a small bag out of her backpack handing it to me. 'This is for us' she said. As I started opening it, she told me to stop and wait till she got to my room. She started walking me out of the guest room telling me she had a surprise for me and I was to wait.

As I walked out she shut the door and I went to my room with the bag and rubbing my puss and idly playing with my nips to wait. I was intensely curious about what was in it but decided to wait. I lay down on my bed and started rubbing my clitty in earnest and pulling on my nips. I was totally lost in what I was doing and didn't realize that Mel was in the room till I felt my hand being moved from my quim and being replaced by a mouth on my clitty.

She sucked and put 3 fingers in me and I came like a champ. Mel wasn't finished and continued licking me while I came down from my high.

'That was one of many to come tonight' said Mel. She reached into the bag I'd brought to my room and pulled out a harness and a long dildo with ridges. It was about 9 inches long and had a gap between the ridges about a third of the way down. She pulled the harness till the dildo was settled so that the longer part of it was outside. I knew where the shorter part of it was going to go. Mel inserted the short end into her pussy and tied the harness around her waist. Then she looked at me and asked 'ready to get ridden?'. I smirked at her and said 'get going already or you're not getting any dessert'. She told me to get on my knees. As I was turning around, I caught sight of my anal plug just peeking out of the drawer on my nightstand and told Mel to wait.

'One good turn deserves another' I said and told her to get on her hands and knees. I pulled the dildo from the drawer and started sucking it and slobbering all over it. Once I had it nice and wet I turned around to see Mel with her ass up in the air. The rubber dick in her cunt had split her lips wide I couldn't help but run my fingers around the tight seal her pussy made around the dildo. She squirmed and giggled. She said 'Cal, stop horseing around and get that plug up my ass, I want in you'. I told her that good things come to those who wait.

I pressed the head of the dildo against her rosebud and pushed slowy. Mel moaned and relaxed letting the dildo start sliding in. once halfway in I pulled it all the way out, getting Melissa to curse and basically tell me to return it. I teased her a little rubbing it around her arsehole a couple of time. Mel rolled her hips trying to get the thing in her arse but I wouldn't let it enter.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.