Late Bloomer
Chapter 5: Mel Moves In (and IN)

Copyright© 2013 by Cally

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mel Moves In (and IN) - I make up for lost time, losing my cherry later than most.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Needles   Slow   School   Nudism  

I offerred to drive my Parents to the airport but they had already booked a limo, so I only had to wake up in the middle of the night 6am to have breakfast with them before they left. We chatted half asleep and talked about nothing in particular. Pretty soon, the car was at the door and mom and dad were getting their luggage and heading out the door. Dad gave me a long hug and a kiss on the forehead telling me to behave myself. I laughed at him saying 'Dad I got to have my fun before I'm an old bag'. He just laughed. Mom hugged me, longer than dad, sniffling on my cheek. 'My little baby is going to play house'. I told her not to worry. I don't know what came over me but I cried a little bit too.

Then they were off and I was left with the house all to myself. It was too early to go out to the pool and I really didn't feel like going back to bed. I took a walk around the house. My parents wing. I had been there many times before but hadn't really noticed anything in detail. I walked into mom and dad's master bathroom and just stopped. I must've gone in there to do my business but looking back I dont really remember it.

I noticed now. Mom and dad had a sunken bathtub, shower stall, and I'm pretty sure the bathroom was the size of my bedroom. I usually woke up horny, but not today as I was kinda bummed about my folks leaving. Looking at the bathtub, I noticed that it was a spa tub with jets all over. I had already thought of all the possibilites everywhere else in the house, but not here.

I didn't think too hard, just enough. I turned on the water, making sure that it was the right temperature. I rummaged around on moms side of the bathroom till I found some bubble bath and dumped it in. Once the bubbles were foaming, I dipped my hand in to make sure the temperature was still just right. It was and I was naked in a flash (surprise surprise). I got in and just enjoyed the feeling of the bubbles moving up my body. Felipe and Matias had serviced me really well yesterday and my quim and arse told me that they were still not over it as the hot water and bubbles soaked them. My nipples were particularly sensitive and as soon as they were underwater they started sending thrumming waves to my clit. My morning hornies were at full strength by the time the water was at neck level.

I reached down and caressed my clitty and I thought of what to do next to get my morning started and right foot. I reached around the side of the tub and turned on the jets. The water started swirling around me and I just relaxed. My rubbing got harder and I got hornier Once I had a small orgasm, I thought if I'd brought the double dong I would be in ecstasy right now. There was a jet positioned just little to edge of my right thigh and I felt the water thrumming over my thigh. I moved around till I felt the jet at the top of my cleft. I lifted my hips a little and opened my legs till the angle was just right with the jet pounding my little clitty. Well, it wasn't little for too long. It must have doubled in size with the pressure running right into it. I held myself there and reached for my nips, which were begging for attention. I rubbed and rubbed with occasional pinches for my clit.

I was in a fine state of excitement and on the highway to heaven. I was about 30 seconds from reaching orgasm, panting in lust and anticipation when Oscar started barking right outside the door. I was going to kill that dog, I swear. I think that mom had secretly trained the fucking mutt to keep me in line. I shouted at him to shut up and he stopped barking. I tried again to get to the big O but it wasn't working. Oscar had broken the mood and it was gone. Gone Gone GONE!!!! Fucking mutt.

I looked at the clock in the bathroom and realized I'd been there for almost two hours. I guess the saying is true - Time really does fly when you're having fun. I got out of the tub, opened the drain and hunted for a towel. Once dry I put my jammies on again and opened the door. Oscar was lying down and gave me a look that I swear said - you did your business and forgot about me. All my anger at him vanished and sat down and gave him a hug. 'Oscar' I said Mom and dad are gone. You're the man of the house'. You are going to take care of me now aren't you?' He jumped up and gave my face a lick with his tongue and ran towards the stairs. I followed him down and let him out so he could take care of his business.

From past experience I knew that once out he wasn't coming back in till it was dark, so I started cleaning up from breakfast. Once this was done in all of 10 minutes I didn't know what else to do. The phone rang and it was dad. They were calling to tell me that they were boarding and I wished them a good trip. Dad didn't hang up and told me to go to the garage because there was a surprise for me. I went over and looked into the garage. Between my parents cars was a covered vehicle. Dad directed me to remove the covering and there was a bright red VW convertible.

Dad told me it was a graduation gift. Also, I was going to get 200 bucks a week for spending and gas money. Alfonso and his wife were going to clean the house and make sure it was tidy. I told him that I'd used their tub and he laughed. "Wondered how long it was going to take for you to find that one" was all he said. He put mom on the phone and she basically told me the same thing as dad. She also told me to take care of myself and behave. I promised and that was that. They told me they'd call once they got there and hung up.

I was soo excited about the car and wanted to call Mel right away and let her know. But she'd cuss me out for waking her up. I needed to do something about my nervous energy buildup and also my frustration(due to Oscars interruption). I decided to go for a run. I hadn't done anything to keep in shape with mom and dad's departure preparations, so it was about time.

I must have run about 5miles total and came back drenched. I took a quick shower and decided to try out my VW. There was only one destination and I headed to Mel's. With the top down, I just enjoyed the wind in my hair. I wasn't wearing any underwear, just a light summer dress. Pretty soon the wind had my nipples taut and my hornies started churning, the vibration of the car on the road and slight bumps in the road just got me humming. I didn't know what was going on, but everything was making me super horny. But who was I to complain.

I got to Mel's in about half an hour. By the time I did, I'm pretty sure, I had my juices running down my leg. Mel's mom answered the door. She gave me a hug and told me that Mel was still asleep. I told her about my folks and if Mel could come stay with me. I'd gotten to know Mel's parents very well since we became friends, and that wasn't an issue. She asked if I wanted anything to eat, which I refused because I was still pretty full from breakfast. She finally told me 'Callista, you'd better go upstairs and wake her up, otherwise she'll be in bed all day'.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.