Late Bloomer
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Cally

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I make up for lost time, losing my cherry later than most.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Needles   Slow   School   Nudism  

Summer continued and so did my little encounters with Felipe. Mom and dad were doing their own thing and left me to myself. I hung out with friends and did the usual parties and late nites and it was fun pretty soon June rolled around and during the 4th of July weekend, mom and dad decided to take a trip.

Dad had pretty much been working like an ass since we came and all of his vacation time was banked which was about 6 months. Mom was the same and she decided it was time to take a bit of a break.

Mom and dad decided they were going to go back home to the UK and would go back and forth till they got tired of it. All I could think of was that he house would be mine and all the possibilities of getting reamed by

Felipe everywhere was mind boggling. The night I found out, I think I must have cum atleast a dozen times imagining the potential. The parental unit would be leaving right before the 4th of July.

Mom came into my room one morning while I was still sleeping to tell me that her and Dad had something to tell me that evening and that we would all be going out for dinner and I should be ready at 6. I groaned and must've mumbled something. She laughed and sat down on the bed next to me. I opened my eyes and just looked up at her, then put my arms around her waist and pulled myself up into her lap. Mom stroked my hair and said 'Callie, you haven't done that since you were 12'. I just smiled up at her and said 'Well ma, make the most of it'. Mom looked down and smiled 'wish I could love, but I just wanted to make sure I told you'. She got up and I groaned.

Once even half awake, I didn't think I would be able to go back to sleep. Mom slapped my shoulder "wake up sleepy head and make the most of the day'. It was 7'o' bloody clock.

I went down to the kitchen and Dad was sitting at the table eating his breakfast. Margrite was just clearing up the dishes from mother's breakfast. Dad looked at me in my pajamas and I'm sure I must've looked a sight. He smiled

'Good morning sunshine! I'm glad my one and only daughter could see me today'. I responded with an 'Aww Dad!! you're never home'. I walked up to him and gave him a hug, then stole a sip out his coffee cup. He kissed my forehead and sat back down to his breakfast. "Did mom tell you about tonight?" he asked and I nodded.

Dad and I got caught up for a while with stuff happening and kept telling him how bored I was. 'Callie, have you thought about maybe getting a summer job?'. 'Yes dad, I've thought about it, but its just soooooooo much effort' I groaned. Dad laughed and tried to put on a sad face while shaking his head - 'My only daughter is going to be a beach bum at 18'. He looked at me again and said 'Honey, you don't really need a job, but it would make your summer go that much quicker - at least think about it would you?'. I nodded and he seemed satisfied. Dad left shortly after and

Margrite asked if I wanted anything else. I didn't really and she left for her job in town.

I waited another 15 minutes to make sure no one was coming back and then went up to my room. Today was going to be another day lounging at the pool and I knew that Felipe was going to be coming (or is it cumming). After that first time, I avoided him till I got to my time of the month - nervously waiting to make sure I wasn't pregnant. I made sure

I went to the doctor's and got a prescription for the pill and both my time of the month arriving on time and the pill gave some rest to my fear that I was going to be a mom before I was 20.

Lateley I hadn't bothered with a bathing suit - by the time my day was done, it was off me anyway!. I took of my clothes looked at myself in the mirror. excepting my hair, which was still in its usual 'just woke up' mess, pale frecked skin, mid sized breasts, flat stomach leading down to an almost hairless crotch all supported by lean toned legs (I think I almost turned myself on with that description). I absently rubbed myself while I decided what I wanted to do. My pussy was in fine form and in a very short period of time, it was wet and my nipples were erect. I lay on my bed and started squeezing my tits and pulling on my nipples, while rubbing at my clit. I was getting a nice rythm going and was on the edge of cumming there was a scratching at my door and oscar started barking. Have you ever been interrupted in the middle of cumming - guys let me tell you, blue balls isn't just a male thing. I screamed at Oscar, but it didn't help. I got up, pulled on a robe, got my pool bag and opened my door. He stopped barking as soon as my door opened - fucking dog!. I opened the porch door and he ran out into the field. I just sat on the deck chair and looked at him till he ran around the corner. I could hear him barking and then he went further into the field.

I sighed, stood up and let the robe fall, got the sunscreen and ensured I was well covered and lay back. I was horny and tried to bring myself off again but I just couldn't get there. Finally after about an hour of trying and not getting there, I jumped into the pool hoping to cool off. It worked for a bit, till I swam by one of the jets and felt the flow on my nips, I was instantly hot again and the need to get off rose its head again. I stood in front of the jet, slowly moving from side to side and letting it play on my boobs, while I tried to figure out how I could position myself to get off.

The jets on the deep end were shallow enough that I could lay on my back with my knees on the lip of the pool to position my pussy right in front of it, but I i wanted to make sure that I didnt slip in the throes of my orgasm and either cut it short or get water up my nose. I finally found a jet on the shallow side of the pool where I could kneel in front of it on all fours and have it play on my pussy and ass. I got into position and lowered and lifted my hips and let the water play over my asshole, pussy and clit. As the jet hit my clit, all my frustrated feelings from the morning came right back and started squeezing my boobs and pinching my nipples. I came after about 10 minutes but the orgasm didn't satisfy me. I just couldn't get there today and was frustrated.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.