Gillian - Cover

Gillian

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Some visits are very memorable.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent  

I was awoken early the following day by someone slipping into the bed and snuggling into me and planting kisses on my chest whilst a soft hand firmly grasped my cock and gently manipulated it to full hardness.

"Morning, daddy," came a quiet voice.

"Morning, Lauren, you're up early."

"Well, no one's up yet, but I'm hoping that's going to change in a minute," came the reply.

Taking her in my arms I could barely make out her features in the dark, though she did look delightful. She was slowly shedding the puppy fat of our first meeting and turning into a lovely young lady who was going to attract male glances wherever she went in life. For the moment though she was mine to enjoy and so I started returning kisses starting with her neck but gradually moving to her perky firm breasts, a lovely 36" C cup topped with delicate pink nipples. One of my hands strayed down to her silky soft densely covered untrimmed bush and my fingers probed and found waiting desire as I felt heat and wetness.

"Oh, my daddy knows what his little girl likes," she said with a delighted shudder as my probing fingers gently rubbed her clit.

For some reason or another Lauren loves to pretend that she's a young girl, a pre-teen being seduced by her daddy, and who am I to object if it helps her to hit the heights? Though she never plays it out in front of Ruth, it's just our special game.

I swiftly moved down to snake my tongue into her valley and onto her clit, to swirl around it before lapping up her juices from her entrance. Soon Laurens pelvis was bucking to the tempo of my tongue as I rapidly brought her to the boil until with a suppressed squeal of joy she orgasmed to my oral ministrations.

I took this as my cue to mount my delightful step-daughter and Lauren sighed in deep satisfaction as my cock slid into her hot tight pussy.

"Oh, I so miss this and you when we have company," she purred in my ear.

"Well, you have me now, so enjoy little one," I replied.

"Oh, I am daddy, I am!"

I kept up a steady series of thrusts alternating between long and short but always keeping the tempo going and feeling Lauren's beautiful body responding to each stroke of my cock into her channel.

"Could you put him up my bum, please, daddy, please?" she begged, asking for her favourite sexual act.

"Of course, my little girl," I replied, playing to her fantasies.

I rolled off Lauren and we moved into a spoons position whilst I grabbed and positioned my cock at her back passage. Keeping a steady pressure from my hips I slowly pushed him home into Lauren's forbidden depths, hearing her sigh in satisfaction as I finally had my full length in her.

"Ooh, your little girl loves daddy's hard cock inside her sexy bottom," she sighed, playing her role of the seduced pre-teen to the full.

"Daddy loves fucking his little girl," I whispered in her ear, which sent her over the edge into her second intense orgasm as my cock, slick with her juices, slid in and out of her anal sphincter.

"Ooooo daddy!" she moaned as I continued my thrusts as well as slipping my fingers around to caress her unsheathed clitoris, making her push back hard on any in-stroke. It didn't take long until she climaxed again with a steady 'unh, unh' coming from her lips, each stroke of my cock punctuated by low moans until, if anything, I felt my cock become even stiffer as my cum boiled out of my balls to coat her forbidden depths.

"Yesssss!" I hissed as the sensation washed over me bringing a happy gasp of delight from Lauren.

We just held the position for a while until my softening cock slid out of her. In the distance I could hear the muted tones of the girls alarm clock going off and Lauren turned and kissed me farewell for now as she got up and bolted for the shower easily getting there ahead of Ruth, who for once didn't launch into exaggerated insults and comment but who came into the bedroom to slide in next to me and enjoy a cuddle.

"Morning, Dad," she yawned.

"Morning, my beautiful Ruth," I replied as she snuggled into me, though there was nothing of a sexual nature in the snuggle, just a Dad cuddling his daughter, something Ruth loved almost as much as sex.

"My turn tomorrow," she giggled.

"Take your word for it," I chuckled, having no idea how the ladies arranged these things, though they all seemed happy with what they were getting.

I just held her softly until we heard Lauren leaving the shower whereupon Ruth darted out to take her place, whilst I showered, shaved and readied myself for the day as well.

Downstairs a tousled but relaxed Gillian had breakfast well in hand for all of us and we were just digging in when Emma arrived home to a group hugfest.

"Good shift?" I asked after we'd kissed and cuddled.

"Yes, began the ward audit and had most of it complete for the dayshift arriving," she said looking happy if tired.

"Well, we'll be going soon so you can rest up," I said.

"Where are you off too?" she asked.

"Thought I'd take Gillian into London to do the touristy stuff, if the weather holds, if not, perhaps the museums or art galleries."

"Ooh, sounds good, thank you Paul," said Gillian as Emma nodded.

I escorted Emma up to our room as the girls finished their breakfasts and gave her a more intimate kiss and cuddle as she slipped into bed.

"Mmmm, you lovely man, thank you for looking after Mum," Emma murmured as she settled.

"My pleasure," I replied and left her to settle for the day.

We dropped the girls off at school and set off to the Station in Chatham and got a rush hour train into London, though I did shell out for first class, so we weren't too crowded. Other than being bitterly cold, the weather was fine and I took Gillian to see Buckingham palace, the Houses of Parliament and finally Trafalgar square, holding her hand as we wandered. Eventually we had lunch in a small bistro off the Strand near Charing Cross and we just chatted about life, the universe and everything. It was clear to me that Gillian had something important she wished to say, but was in no hurry to say it either.

"Did you enjoy last night?" she finally broached the subject.

"Yes, very much so."

"Me too, you made me feel young again, Paul, and very, very desirable, something I haven't felt in a long while."

"My pleasure," I replied. "And I do find you desirable, very much so in fact."

"You did make it a bit obvious," she chuckled.

"Part of me tells no lies," I chuckled in return.

"Tonight..."

"Tonight?"

"I'd like to share your bed, Paul, to make love in at least, as all your ladies do."

"You'd be most welcome," I replied.

"Because I'd like you to consider me as one of your lovers ... if that's ok?"

"No qualms?"

"No, not now, you cured me of them last night when you made love to me as if I was special to you rather than just used me."

"Well, you are special and I'd be honoured if you consider yourself one of my Ladies."

"Ruth said you would be and that I should ask," Gillian chuckled.

"That girl is frightening at times," I laughed.

"She's very special, Paul; you're a very lucky man."

"I truly am," I replied. "I'll also bet she suggested it to Emma the day you arrived... , " I mused.

"No bet," giggled Gillian, "I wouldn't have put it past her."

We did some more wandering after lunch before catching a return train and hence off to pick up the girls.

Back home Emma came down when she heard us arrive looking a little tired, but told us she'd slept well. I began preparations for the family's dinner whilst the girls went upstairs to tackle their school work and Gillian and Emma chatted in the living room. Once dinner was on the go I popped onto the home PC and logged onto my work's server to sort out the company's wages as well as check out any correspondence that might need my attention. Other than the usual demands on my time there was nothing of great importance that wouldn't wait till next week so I joined the ladies in the living room.

Gillian was telling Emma about our day out and how much she had enjoyed herself.

"It was just so nice to see those places I'd just seen in pictures or on the TV," she added.

"Cold though," I added.

"True, but worth it, thank you, Paul," she added as along with Emma she gave me a cuddle. "I've had such a lovely break, it seems a shame to leave."

"We'll come down and see you soon, Mum," Emma said.

"Good, you all make me feel young again."

We chatted for a while more before I had to finish the preparations for dinner and we all sat down to eat it, chattering away about our day and enjoying a feeling of togetherness that was quite wonderful if hard to describe.

"So did she ask?" Ruth enquired when we had a moment alone.

"You're far too clever for your own good," I chuckled.

"She just needed your magic touch Dad and to feel wanted and desired," she giggled.

"Well, she'll be in my bed tonight, so be careful in the morning," I replied.

"I will, though we have time now," she added with a wink as she reached down to fondle my cock.

Emma was upstairs getting changed and ready for work. Gillian and Lauren were fooling around in the living room and what Ruth was proposing seemed very risky, even if everyone knew what we did.

"Don't go all noisy on me," I chuckled as I drew down Ruth's jogging bottoms and panties revealing her slim bottom as she arched her back towards me.

I undid my belt and trousers and pushed them down slightly to expose my cock and Ruth's hand snaked down to grasp it and manipulate it towards stiffness. I slipped one of my hands around to caress her pussy and found the centre of her pleasure zone quickly, making her gasp quietly and her knees to buckle slightly. Feeling heat and wetness I angled my cock at what I hoped was the entrance to her pussy and pushed forward feeling Ruth stiffen up and tense as I missed the target as it were and attempted to push into forbidden territory. I withdrew slightly and lowered my aim and pushed forward into my lovely daughter's pussy feeling Ruth relax and giggle slightly.

"Thought I was a goner there," she whispered.

"Easier with lubrication if that's what you want," I chuckled as I gently thrust in and out of her.

"No, no way ... well, not today anyway," she giggled then gasped as my fingers worked their magic on her clitoris and the sensation of my cock filling her took her over the edge. She stifled her normal desire to tell the world what a good time she was having.

I kept the gentle thrusts going whilst keeping half an ear out for anyone getting curious as to what we were doing as Ruth used her internal muscles to compensate for our normal rigorous coupling.

It took a little longer than normal, but eventually my seed boiled up out of my balls and coated Ruth's insides in a series of hard spurts.

"Mmmm, so good," purred Ruth as we quickly covered over our exposed parts and Ruth wandered upstairs to deal with my offering.

I continued to potter around in the kitchen tidying up and half listening to the sounds of conversation and laughter coming from the living room. Finally, when I'd finished, I wandered through and joined them as Emma came down looking very sexy in her nurses uniform, though I knew I wasn't allowed to touch ... well not till her shifts were finished anyway.

Eventually we all bade her farewell as she set off for work and we settled down to watch a film together before the girls headed up to bed.

Once again we were all snuggled under a blanket as we watched a film with the various ladies alternating as to who got to cuddle into me when loo breaks and drink runs were made. Attempts by all parties were made to slip their hands into and under my clothing at various stages too, admittedly I was also gently molesting them too and we all enjoyed the film to a certain degree even if it wasn't the primary source of entertainment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.