Gillian - Cover

Gillian

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Some visits are very memorable.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent  

The following day we were all up early, save Gillian, who, I suspect, was awake but staying out of the way so as not to upset the routine we had which basically involved Lauren and Ruth racing to see who could get in the bathroom first and occupy it the longest. Fortunately for Emma and I, we had an en suite shower and toilet so we simply let the girls get on with it and ignored the litany of complaints as refereeing the outcome never worked.

Finally, after a breakfast of cereal and fruit juice for the girls and cereal and coffee for me, we set off in the Landrover to drop them at school, looking incredibly gorgeous in their uniforms of white blouse, dark cardigan and some sort of kilt along with warm thick tights.

"I'll pick you up tonight, or perhaps Emma will," I said as I bade them farewell getting a chaste kiss on the cheek off both, along with a surreptitious fondling of my cock.

Work went quickly and I sorted out the very few outstanding problems the weekend overtime had thrown up before briefing Bill on what was going to happen through the week.

"Any new business, you can get in touch; any outstanding orders, you know the drill. We're on track for pretty much everything, so just soothe their fears."

"You got it, Paul."

Other than paperwork and sorting out the hours against the timesheets the rest of my day was spent going over the final details for our expansion. There was a text from Emma saying she loved the car and was having fun in Maidstone. Apart from that, there wasn't a lot left for me to do, Ruth having taken care of the filing on Friday.

Finally I left early, picked the girls up and took them home. Knowing we had at least an hour before Emma got back, I was determined to administer their stress relief before it got out of hand as Emma so often put it.

Both girls raced upstairs to get undressed and then took turns to get my clothes off too, before we all fell back in a tangle onto a bed. Ruth kissed me on the lips and slid her tongue into my mouth whilst Lauren planted some kisses on my thighs and stomach before sliding her tongue down from my navel to the tip of my cock, then sucking me into her mouth as she ran her tongue around my glans. I was already pretty stiff anyway and Lauren was very enthusiastic and quickly removed her mouth and clambered over me to place my cock at her entrance before pushing down and sliding me into her. Ruth had finished kissing me by then and also climbed on top of me to place her pussy at my face as I moved to swirl my tongue over her clit and into her entrance in complex patterns which I knew drove her wild in passion and delight.

"Ohhhhh!" gasped Ruth as she swiftly built up to a climax whilst Lauren moved slowly up and down on my cock taking her time yet enjoying my friendly invasion of her hidden depths.

Suddenly Ruth pressed down hard onto me and, with an almost agonised squeal, orgasmed powerfully to my tongues ministrations.

"Wow, Dad," she gasped as her whole body shook to the explosion within her. "That's so good!"

Laurens movements had become quicker when Ruth had orgasmed as the eroticism of the situation drove her towards her own climax.

"Yessss!" she moaned as she pressed down hard with her pelvis as her own orgasm overcame her. "Oh daddy, daddy, daddy! So, so good!"

Both girls then slipped off me to change places and I felt Ruth's achingly tight pussy slide down onto my cock as Lauren straddled my face and allowed me to feast upon her.

"Oooooooh!" gasped Lauren, as my tongue teased and tantalised her pussy, whilst Ruth only gave low moans of pleasure as she moved up and down upon my length.

Both girls were clearly loving what was happening and were very enthusiastic in their motions as I felt myself coming quickly to the boil.

I reached past Lauren to grasp Ruth's slim hips and pushed myself up hard against her. With a groan of ecstasy I exploded into my beautiful daughter's hot tight pussy just as Lauren and Ruth timed their own second orgasms to perfection. We just pressed hard against each other in our mutual bliss before collapsing next to each other on the bed.

"Wow, Dad, I didn't think we'd get a chance with Lauren's Nan around," giggled Ruth as I cuddled them both during the afterglow. "Other than the odd quickie when everyone's upstairs, Lauren style."

"I just missed my daddy," giggled Lauren.

"Well you both looked so lovely, that I found you hard to resist," I chuckled. "As it is, homework now if you've got it, room tidying if you haven't."

"Aw Dad, haven't we got time... , " asked Ruth.

"I doubt it, Gillian might be liberal minded, but let's not put it to the test this early," I chuckled.

"True," giggled Ruth."

"OK girls, get dressed and do your stuff. I'm going to get dinner on the go."

There was a bit of confusion as they sorted out whose was whose uniforms and hung them up before getting into casual and warm clothing.

I dressed and went downstairs to prepare a spaghetti Bolognese and get it ready to cook just as Emma and Gillian returned.

"Hi Paul, girls OK?" asked Emma after we'd kissed each other.

"Upstairs doing their homework or tidying up I hope," I replied. "Had a good day?"

"Yes. We didn't buy much, but we had a nice lunch and wandered about quite a bit," Said Emma.

"A lovely town, I liked it," said Gillian, who was observing me closely I noticed.

"Dinner can be whenever," I replied. "I've cooked the meat so it can be warmed up when we're ready along with the spaghetti and garlic bread."

"God, you're a good man doing that for me," said Emma, giving me a hug.

"My pleasure, I rarely had the chance to cook in the past and cooking for one isn't quite the same."

"Yes, Ruth told me about your diet," giggled Emma. "He lived on ready meals and microwave rubbish, Mum."

"Well, at least he kept his figure," chuckled Gillian. "I think I would have ballooned on that stuff."

Gillian was much taller than her daughter, or Lauren come to that, at 5' 9", though was obviously related to them both in looks. She dressed to conceal her figure, though, from a few comments from Emma, I'd gathered that she had a pretty good one. That's not to say she was just an older version of Emma in the same way Lauren wasn't a younger version. They all had interesting and different personalities. Lauren being a real ray of sunshine, always happy and often singing. Emma was intense and smouldering in passion, rarely smiling but when she did capable of melting my heart. Gillian seemed to be very observant and often making telling or often witty comments on a variety of subjects and smiled far easier than Emma did, though with nothing like the intensity of Emma's smile.

"He has a gym membership Mum ... well it's a family one now and usually takes us at the weekend,"

"Ages since I've been to the gym. I used to love running on the treadmill," said Gillian.

"Well, we can take you if you want," I said. "We have time through the week."

"I promised Mum a trip to Bluewater tomorrow, Paul," said Emma. "Perhaps you could take her Wednesday or Thursday."

"It would be a pleasure," I replied to Gillian's keen nod.

"Good, will you be coming with us tomorrow, Paul?" asked Emma.

"Yes my Lady, though I promise to bugger off if not needed," I chuckled.

"So long as you can keep your humour in check when I'm going over the fashion rails, it shouldn't be a problem," giggled Emma.

"Not a great appreciator of modern styles?" asked Gillian.

"Definitely not, Mum, and sarcastic with it ... but often screamingly funny or incredibly embarrassing too. Ruth and Lauren love it, but I just go red and want to hide."

"I was just enquiring about the suitability of a bra and panties set my love," I said smiling.

"He asked out loud, holding it up in the air, if I thought it would be suitable an all-night orgy, Mum," giggled Emma. "The ladies next to me nearly passed out and I went so red..."

"So, not an orgy after all then?" giggled Gillian.

"No Mum, that would imply strangers and Paul's a good man."

One of Gillian's eyebrows rose at that comment and I could almost read the thoughts going through her mind as to whether she counted as a stranger. At that moment Ruth and Lauren came down having sorted out whatever it was they were doing and hugs and kisses of welcome were lavishly applied to Emma and Gillian.

Dinner, as ever, was a noisy affair as the day's events were gone over in fine detail. Both the girls were their usual happy selves and almost glowing with vitality and we allowed them both a bottle of low alcohol beer to wash down their dinners. After that Emma, Gillian and I settled to watch a DVD whilst Ruth and Lauren went on their laptops to do facebook or whatever it is they were up to these days.

Emma had thrown a fleecy blanket over us all when watching the DVD and cuddled into me her hands gently caressing me occasionally or just holding my hand. Gillian just sat relaxed watching the film until Emma nipped up to the loo when she slid her hand to hold mine and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"God, you tempt me so," she whispered.

"It's mutual," I replied.

"Emma hinted that she wouldn't mind, but I'm not sure if I can, Paul."

"Your decision," I said. "Emma and I are secure enough in our love that she doesn't mind me treating you."

"Or Lauren either I guess?"

"She seduced me," I chuckled. "Then Emma came along and didn't mind."

"Both daddies' girls at heart I know, though Emma got it out of her system after a year or so."

"Well Lauren will move on eventually too," I replied. "At the moment though she's enjoying being down here with her Mum and me."

"And Ruth?" she enquired.

"The same will happen when she goes to Uni, whether we want it or not," I said.

"A lucky man enjoying all the ladies of his household," mused Gillian.

"Their choice, I wouldn't force them ever and if Emma wanted exclusivity she'd get it, the girls know that."

"So you fancy me too then Paul?" she asked.

"You're a damned good looking woman, Gillian. What man wouldn't?"

"We'll see," she replied and kissed my cheek.

Emma returned at this point and we resumed watching the film, though this time both ladies were snuggling into me and occasionally running their hands over me as I occasionally squeezed and caressed them as well. But that was all, nothing further happened in the way of a sexual nature that night ... well, other than Emma and I making love.

The following morning more or less followed the same pattern other than the girls insisting that Emma took them to school in her new car. They had just driven off when Gillian came down in a thick robe and some unflattering pyjamas.

"Morning, Paul," she greeted me.

"Morning, Gillian. Would you like a coffee?"

"Oh, yes please."

"Sleeping ok?"

"Yes, it's very relaxing here, though I did get awoken by the bathroom squabble."

"I'll tell them to tone it down," I chuckled. "But I doubt I can get them to stop as it's almost a tradition now for them."

"They are quite ... inventive with the comments and insults aren't they?" she said with a smile.

"That they are and I'm just glad Emma and I have en-suite as I doubt I'd be impressed by the time they take either, though they can be quick enough if it's important and they've never made themselves late for school."

I handed Gillian a mug of coffee, though she put it straight down on the worktop and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for looking after my girls, Paul," she said as she gave me a hug.

"It was my pleasure; I'd have done my best for them even if no intimacy had resulted from our friendship. I'd have done the same for any friend of Ruth's."

"You're a truly good man then, Paul, if that's the case," she said, as this time our mouths met in a kiss.

We exchanged kisses for a while as our hands wandered, gently caressing each other's bodies in mutual delight.

"I'd best go get dressed," said Gillian eventually. "Whilst Emma might not mind if we have some 'fun' I doubt she'd want to witness it."

"I think you're right, though we'll have Wednesday and Thursday nights free if you do want to take things further."

"Tempting, but I'm still not sure if going 'all the way' is for the best, but I suspect I'll enjoy it a lot if we do," she chuckled.

We parted with a longing kiss and I put the breakfast bowls and other utensils into the dishwasher before setting it away and waiting for Emma's return.

We had a great time at Bluewater with the ladies going into various shops and trying the occasional article on whilst I kept up a steady stream of comments as to whether they looked good on them or not.

They made several purchases before we headed back to pick up the girls and simply chatted away the time as I drove.

With both girls safely picked up we returned home and Emma sorted dinner whilst schoolwork was done by the girls and Gillian and I simply chatted in the lounge.

"So, no one special in your life?" I asked, though I already knew the answer.

"No, Henri left for newer pastures a few months ago. I figure he couldn't compete with my ex for a special place in my heart," she admitted.

"Still carrying a torch for him? Your ex that is?"

"A bit, we were together a long time and I thought we were happy. We each took discreet lovers occasionally, but until Michelle came along, none were serious," she sighed.

"I'm sorry about that," I said.

"So am I," she chuckled before placing her hand on my thigh to squeeze it gently. "Still, water under the bridge etc."

Her hand slid further up my thigh until it rested gently on the crotch of my trousers before she traced the outline of my hardening cock with her fingertip.

"Nice," she murmured before slowly sliding my zip down and slipping her hand inside to grasp and squeeze me.

Her other hand slipped my belt open and undid my top button to allow her hand to slide under my boxers to rub the tip of my painfully erect cock, smearing pre-cum over the glans. I reached out to caress her in return though she just shook her head with a smile and continued to manipulate me with her hand, slowly wanking me off with a practiced skill until I felt myself coming to the boil. Sensing the moment, Gillian ducked her head down to place her lips over the tip of my cock. With a suppressed groan I blasted my cum into the back of her throat with several powerful spurts. Using her tongue she then cleaned the tip after sucking me dry and swallowed my offering before fastening me up again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.