Wormholes Are a Serious Business
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

science fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Doctor Sandra is ready to conduct a new experiment but she is all caught up in her fears that her fellow project members are trying to steal her secrets. They are mostly Chinese and seem a bit to inquisitive about her new project...The Wormhole Transmission System. Her new personal assistant Miss Oh is getting closer and closer but Sandra can't help her feelings of desire. It is time for the first trip on the Wormhole Machine.

Caution: This science fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Steampunk   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Orgy   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

The daily trips to the exhibition circle became the highlight of an otherwise boring existence in the confines of their imprisonment. Sandra as a scientist appreciated the fact that the society of displaced stellar travelers were merely attempting to experiment with the limits of the girls capacity for copulation and to see if they would any secrets of the universe to assist them in their quest to find a suitable planet for their propagation and assimilation.

She had made "friends" with a pair of less aggressive males called Bork and Bodkin who liked to work as a sort of tag team when using a female for their pleasure. In fact, she much appreciated the fact that Bodkin would often pause whilst deep inside her and wait for her waves of pleasure to build until she lost complete control of all her senses. It was much more satisfying than normal human coupling which always seemed to lack that touch of sensitivity that she needed for final release. It was strange that she finally found it here on a world both unknown and uncharted for future reference.

Bork was an odd alien because of his apparent fixation on her tiny pucker hole. He loved to play with it even with his compatriots watching with delighted amusement. His insistence on inserting his equipment deep inside her clutching rectum didn't bother Sandra so much as the thought of all the pairs of eyes drinking in her reaction to anal impalement.

Poor Miss Oh had become some sort of mouth fetish experiment for the creatures. She could always be seen on her knees tending to the males with spirited enthusiasm. The society was not normally exposed to such activities and the men could not get enough of it. Eventually, the female aliens imitated Miss Oh's technique and were soon servicing the males with the same degree of happy submission.

They were under a constant barrage of questions to determine their planet of origin. Sandra knew it was part of the alien's plans to find more suitable accommodations for their spreading of seed. She estimated that there were about 100 of the males but only 20 of the females. Her eavesdropping during her pleasure sessions informed her that they had suffered substantial losses on their journey because when they started the females outnumbered the males on a 7 to 1 ratio. Their original fleet of a dozen ships had been reduced to the single survivor and it was under repair in a secret location.

The girl who was commissioned to tend to their physical needs was becoming more attuned to their auras and would often relax with them when the others were not observing. Sandra noticed that the girl was not as haughty as the other females of the group. She told them that the journey from their mother world was not at all what she had expected or had been promised. The loss of the majority of the females to some viral borne malady made the remaining females prized beyond belief because they were designated to be the final hope of the stellar explorers. The first of the offspring was due any day and the entire group was anxiously awaited the event. In fact, most of the females were with child and were accorded respect and honor by the male contingent.

The girl told them that her name was Shemba and that she came from a family of star navigators with an ability to chart safe routes through the vastness of space.

"I have lain with almost half of the men here but am still barren and childless. The physician has told the others that Vespera and I are most likely victims of the virus that took most of the women to the point of origin. We are used as labor and convenient holes for the males to spend their unwanted seeds. I have heard them talking about you and your friend and they have decided to make you both breeders like the other women even though your cycle of breeding capability is much shorter than ours."

This was more than enough information needed for Sandra to accelerate her plans for escape back to the laboratory and new methods to harness the magic of Wormhole transiting. Miss Oh listened to the entire story and seemed resigned to her fate as the mother of a new race of star travelers.

The very next night after a particularly exhausting round of anal antics in the exhibition circle, Sandra told Miss Oh,

"It is time for us to get out of here before either of us gets pregnant. Just take your water bottle and try not to look nervous."

Miss Oh was upset because she took the threat of immediate execution seriously if they attempted to escape. She cried a river of tears on her pallet and even Shemba was unable to rouse her from her depressed attitude. Each time that Sandra tried to pull her from her fetal position, she curled up even tighter and growled like a cornered animal.

In the end, Sandra left her alone making her promise to keep silent and not betray them. Shemba was trembling with the desire to go with Sandra. The scientist realized she had to take her in order to have the correct balance and weight for the return journey. The silly girl was kissing and licking her feet to show her appreciation for being included in the escape attempt.

They slipped out of the encampment shortly after midnight taking care to avoid the two sleepy sentries. The buoyant atmosphere aided them in the trek to the hidden engagement key and the location of the wormhole craft.

It was sitting right where she had left it. The defense shield was still in place and she entered the code for entry. Shemba's legs were a bit longer than Miss Oh's so she had to lift her legs on top of Sandra's in order to fit. The smooth hairless skin excited Sandra and caused her to cup the young girl's perky breasts in her inquisitive palms. It was all downhill from there as she explored the panting girl's female slit and interesting brown eye quivering with desire.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.