Wormholes Are a Serious Business - Cover

Wormholes Are a Serious Business

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

science fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Doctor Sandra is ready to conduct a new experiment but she is all caught up in her fears that her fellow project members are trying to steal her secrets. They are mostly Chinese and seem a bit to inquisitive about her new project...The Wormhole Transmission System. Her new personal assistant Miss Oh is getting closer and closer but Sandra can't help her feelings of desire. It is time for the first trip on the Wormhole Machine.

Caution: This science fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Steampunk   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Orgy   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Sandra was the type of person that adapts quickly to almost any situation.

She gathered her equipment including the weapons and instructed Miss Oh to stay close to her. She did not bother to destroy the craft because it was far too heavy to move from its location on top of the steep mountain and the control panel was covered with layers of titanium coded to open only to her fingerprint. The searchers would most likely just leave a guard on the craft and spread out to locate the riders of this strange craft that had landed in their midst. The craft would be waiting for them when it was time to quit themselves of this strange land.

There seemed to be a certain element of buoyancy to their movements that allowed them to flee down the rear slope into a lush valley filled with vegetation fueled by the feeding rays of the two suns and the running streams of melting snow and ice from nearby mountains. The place seemed familiar but Sandra knew it was just her mind playing tricks on her in her present confused state. There were no birds anywhere and even a total lack of insect life made the scene a bit surreal. Still, the dense growth afforded much needed cover and they swiftly made their way deep into the center of the wilderness.

Sandra was certain they had lost their pursuers and they paused almost breathless next to a pretty stream with some type of fish swimming below the surface. She stayed Miss Oh from either drinking or even putting her hand in the water. It just seemed like some degree of caution was necessary in such a unique situation.

They stretch out on the spongy grass next to the stream and both of them removed the heavy outer layer of travel armor revealing their hot sweating skin. She had been working on a recycling experiment to reclaim all of the body's liquids and re-process it into drinkable water to sustain extended life. Unfortunately the experiment was not completed and they would have to rely on their water bottles or hope that the planet's water supply was potable.

In a matter of minutes the two females were totally naked and they giggled at the sight of each other supine on the luxurious grassy slope still panting from their attempt to escape from unknown forces. Sandra lifted the slender and petite Miss Oh into her arms and drew her down on top of her. She wrapped her long arms and legs around her and quieted her with tender kisses all over her face. The dedicated Doctor was pleased to hear the sound of purring deep in the throat of the pretty assistant and she rocked her gently back and forth on her swollen pussy mound extracting a fair amount of female juices to lubricate their joining.

"My darling Doctor Sandra, please to hold me tighter. I request permission to taste your pretty nipples between my hungry lips."

Sandra laughed and pushed Miss Oh's head down to her expectantly waiting breasts allowing the girl to feast uninterrupted for a long time. Her nipples were standing erect and poised for more erotic action so Sandra whispered in Miss Oh's ear.

"Do me nice down there, darling. I promise to return the favor as soon as I have had my much-needed release from the touch of your hot pretty lips."

Miss Oh slid down further and opened Doctor Sandra's folds with the tip of her tongue and the help of her gentle fingers. Sandra raised her legs and caught her ankles in her hands allowing the tiny assistant to reach into every corner of her quivering slit. The sounds she made were echoing off the surrounding trees in the magical glen. Silent eyes watched them but it was impossible to determine if they were humanoid, animal or some other mysterious life form.

The orgasm hit Sandra like a ton of bricks making her slam her rounded bottom hard into the soft turf. The spurting liquids wetted them both causing Miss Oh to giggle in nervous delight. They melted into each other's arms resting with sweat pouring from every pore of their bodies. Sandra knew that she would be returning the favor with an enthusiastic vengeance just as soon as she caught her breath.

For some strange reason, Sandra found that she was dwelling on the possibility of male equipment on some of the humanoid figures who had chased them into the dense green jungle. She was entirely satisfied with the companionship of Miss Oh, but the thought of a long shaft parting her female folds haunted her pleasure center deep inside her brain matter and made her little "pearl" button slick with sticky moisture. It had been a long time since she had taken it in deep in any of her openings and she was beginning to think it would be nice to have just such an opportunity at the very first chance.

Sandra paused with her tongue buried in Miss Oh's vagina because she thought she heard a strange sound on the other side of the stream. Poor Miss Oh was oblivious to any danger with all of her concentrated attention on the release of her pulsating orgasm. She whined at the interruption and pleaded with Sandra to return to the task at hand. The beautiful Doctor scanned the edge of the jungle and listened with ears attuned to the slightest sound of danger.

Just as she had suspected, several humanoid figures appeared at the edge of the green open spot and cries of victory resonated across the stream. It was too far away for her to make out their features but the speed with which they moved convinced her further effort to evade was fruitless.

Little Miss Oh was so deep into her impending orgasm that she paid absolutely no attention to the situation and just shuddered and cried tears of joy into the soft green grass. It was too late to try to put their clothes back on and Sandra resigned herself to the fate only time would tell.

They were upon them in a matter of seconds. Four of the study males grasped each of them holding their arms and legs immobile. A small group of the more splendidly dressed captors who were obviously in charge came up and beat both Sandra and Miss Oh on their bare flanks with barbed whips that stung with distressing impact. It was more humiliating than painful because of their captive status and the fact their captors were apparently much amused by their reaction. Sandra found that it was erotically stimulating to be in such a situation and treated thusly but she had not a clue as to the source of her depraved enjoyment.

The creatures were snout-nosed but she could determine their elongated heads were merely a full helmet of some undetermined material used to give them more comfortable breathing processes. It surprised her because the atmosphere on this planet was exactly like Earth and perfect for both her and Miss Oh. Her assumption was that the creatures were not native to this planet any more than she or Miss Oh.

They rudely lifted them and slung them unceremoniously onto long poles letting their naked bodies swing perilously close to the ground as they travel back to the site of the original encounter.

Once when her soft bottom smacked into a boulder on the side of the track, Sandra let out a yelp of dismay. The captors thought that to very humorous and took delight in prodding her posterior to see if they could get her to make the same sound of protest.

Their craft was right in the same spot. It was untouched and their captors gave it a wide berth with inbred cautiousness born of years of conflict. They were hustled to the unknown interloper's hover-craft and rolled into cages made of interwoven vines of some strength. Miss Oh was a bit fearful but seemed to be taking everything quite well. She was looking to Sandra for some sign of having a plan for them to get away from the clutches of the unknown beings and back to the safety of their own time and place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.