That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 32

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 7 (14) –Family motor-boating

In her drill sergeant role, Suki herded the entire group down to the dock late the following morning. She included her daughter and Lani, but rebuffed Lauren and Lisa's entreaties. Skimpy bikinis and swim trunks were the attire for the day.

"You don't need towels," she advised them, "and food and drinks are provided. Let's go!"

Grumbling, some more tired than others, the group dutifully trooped down. Tied to the dock was a gorgeous fifty-foot yacht. White, with sleek black lines, it bore the apropos title 'Party Time'. A red-haired, blue-eyed, tanned and fit couple met them at the back deck.

The captain, a tall, wiry man introduced himself cordially. "Hello, I'm Liam, your captain today. This is my sister Jo, she'll be your crew. Welcome aboard the Party Time. Step right here, and head down into the cabin so we can go over the safety rules for today's cruise."

"This way please." Jo directed them down the steps into the main cabin. She too was tall, with C-cup tits and a trim swimmer's body. Her blue thong bikini made her eyes spark with electricity.

The boat had a broad main deck, with two large lounge chairs built in. A small, round seating area separated them from the control console and stairway. Below, the cabin ran the entire boat-length. Sumptuous leather-clad couches covered one wall and curled at each end of the room. A wood-paneled bar and stove stretched along the other wall. A large flat-screen TV hung at one end above the couch. A small access panel, probably to the engine compartment, lurked beside the other couch.

The family filed in. Duke curled up with Lani and Tammie on the couch at the back end. Suki, her daughter and Richard did the same on the other, underneath the TV. Candy directed Tim to a spot at the end of the long couch, near the Asian MDSFT. She plopped herself in his lap, idly played with the hair on his chest.

"Damn, mom. You're getting me hard already." He whispered.

"That's the idea, son." She giggled in his ear, wiggled her ass.

Reading the situation, Barbie snagged her brother.

"Come hang with your little sis for a while, Perry." She indicated a spot at the other end from Candy, near her son and Perry's daughter. She took a position underneath his outstretched arm, head resting on his muscular chest. Tina and Terry sat together in the middle.

After casting off the lines, Jo came down and gave a boat orientation and safety lecture. She sat on a bar stool and pointed out whatever needed indicating.

"Enjoy yourselves today; there's no Rules or restrictions, unlike in the hotel." She waved. "My brother and I are taking you to a cool spot we know. A tiny sandbar island, with a few scrubs. It's like a postcard. We'll anchor there, swim for a while, have a cook-out. We even have a digital camera if you guys wanna get decent and take some family photos. We'll do a sunset cruise back. We'll be heading east on the return, so if you wanna all cuddle up on the back deck, it's a great way to end your last day. Thanks, and welcome aboard. Let me know if you need anything. Make yourselves at home."

With that, she wandered back up the stairs while Richard stepped to the spot she vacated.

"Ahem. Before we relax for the day, I'd like to have a quick family meeting." He motioned Perry to stand with him.

Perry stood. "What's up, brother?"

Richard put his arm around his brother-in-law's shoulders. "First, thank you, brother. This has been an amazing, eye-opening week. Definitely the most memorable vacation any of us have ever taken. Am I right?"

The family chorused their agreement.

Perry ducked his head. "Thanks guys." He muttered.

"But. We need to address the return." Richard continued.

"Should be boxes with clothes for everyone when we get back." Barbie sang out.

"We had everything shipped to our house." Candy added. "Nobody's gonna bother them on our porch."

"Good idea." Richard nodded. "But I was speaking more about the reaction at church. We're gonna get some odd looks and a lot of questions. We need our story straight now. Plus--?"

"I think what we discussed before is still our best bet." Perry interrupted.

"What did you decide?" Candy asked.

Richard motioned for Perry to brief everyone.

"Well," he explained, "I think we should say that you ladies won a trip to a high-end spa. Special grand opening contest or whatever."

"Not 'whatever'. Details." Barbie interjected. "We should agree on whatever it is now, so we get it straight."

"Okay," Perry resumed. "So, the Paradise Cove Spa had a special opening contest. We'll get Lexi to alibi this. That's your job, Candy. You girls won, which resulted in a Total Makeover package, free of charge for all of you."

"Will do." Candy assured him.

"When people ask if you got plastic surgery, because let's be honest, you're all hot as hell now." A round of appreciative chuckles greeted that pronouncement. "We all deny that. Ladies, show whatever you have to. Let them feel you didn't get implants. Ladies only, of course! No feeling up for guys without permission."

"Unless we say so." Richard interjected.

"Unless we say so," Perry agreed. "Guys, you don't know what people are talking about. Yeah, they hit the spa, got pampered and everything, but otherwise play dumb. You've been hitting the gym. Tim, you said you're gonna go out for football this year?"

"Yeah, guess so." Tim shrugged.

"Okay, so that's the reason all you boys bulked up. You helped Tim get ready for the season."

"Sounds good dad." Terry nodded.

"You realize this means we need new Sunday best immediately, right?" Duke asked.

Richard agreed. "Good point. We have to stop by the mall on the way home. We'll go to the one in the city, so nobody from town spots us."

"Agreed." Perry ratified. "Now, the second step is up to you, Candy, Barbie. While we're all denying everything, giving our cover story, you get with Lexi and convince the other deacons' wives that they need to take a trip down here. Sooner rather than later. Three on one, if you gang up, you should be convincing. Can you do that?"

Candy and Barbie exchanged a look.

"Should be doable." Barbie conceded.

"We'll even get each one we convince to keep it quiet, so nobody compares notes before they come down." Candy added.

"Oooh, good idea!" Barbie exclaimed.

"Who do you think we hit first?" Candy mused.

"Hmmm, wait to see who seems most interested?" Barbie inquired.

"You're probably right."

"So, that's stage two." Perry picked up. "If you get anyone else who wants to come down here, slip them the info, but concentrate on the deacons. Stage three, after all the deacons are members, we go after the elders. The entire deacons' wives group is a solid base. Pressuring the elders' wives shouldn't be impossible then. What do you think?"

"We'll play it by ear, but sounds like a plan." Barbie agreed. "Damn, this is getting me hot."

She rubbed her pussy through her bottoms.

"You slut." Candy retorted.

"You're one to talk. What's Tim doing there?" Barbie said, archly.

Candy affected innocence. "Nothing."

"Yeah, right."

Tim had his hand buried between his mother's thighs. His thumb strummed his mother's clit through her bottoms, while his fingers pressed her pubic mound. She kept her knees together, so it wasn't obvious what he was doing.

"Let's not get sidetracked." Perry admonished. "So, we're agreed, step one: deny everything, step two: focus on the deacons, step three: focus on the elders, step four: spread to the rest of the congregation?"

Candy, Barbie and Richard all nodded. Candy squirmed on Tim's lap. Barbie stared at Perry while rubbing herself though her bikini bottoms. Perry gave them both a look.

"Great, now you guys," Perry pointed at the teenagers, "you're gonna want to have fun, explore, push the limits with the girls at school. Am I right?"

The boys at least had the grace to look sheepish.

"And at church." Duke quipped.

Richard silently shook a finger at his son. He grinned insolently back.

"Fine, church too." Perry acquiesced. "First and foremost though, your job's to protect Tina and Tammie. Got that? I don't care who she is, what she's offering, if it's a choice between any girl and looking out for your sisters, (to Duke) cousin, you choose family first. Agreed? Say it."

The thought of her son bringing a hot teenage slut home to bang made Barbie even hotter. She slipped her fingers inside her bottoms.

"Will do." Terry patted Tina's thigh.

His hand slid up, covered her mound. She covered it with her own, pressed down.

"Thank you, big brother." She murmured.

"No problem, dad." Tim piped up.

He'd pushed his mother's bottoms aside. He had three fingers shoved into her slit, his thumb still toyed with her love-button. She held herself stock still, desperately trying to avoid jumping him right there.

"Lani too!" Duke commented. "It's only fair."

She leaned over, gave him a kiss on the cheek.

This time, even the girls nodded.

Perry's eyes swept the room. They settled on Barbie's panty-covered fingers. He swallowed.

"Second, you do anything on school property, get caught it's on you. You will take your punishment like a man. You get a detention you'll do extra chores, suspensions mean grounding. Don't even ask about expulsion. Capiche?"

All six agreed. He glowered at them a moment longer.

"Finally, whatever your other commitments, schoolwork, etcetera, you keep those. No falling behind, or you will be in trouble. Any issues with that?" His gaze took in the adults, looking for support.

Richard folded his arms, nodded firmly. He too gave the kids a glare. They just shook their heads, attempted to look innocent.

Both wives were blatantly wiggling in their seats, nipples tented their bikini tops.

"Good to go." Perry spread his hands. "Anything else?"

After a moment, Richard clapped him on the shoulder. "I think we're good. Thanks, brother."

"Sure thing, Richard." Perry replied.

His eyes never left Barbie's crotch. He licked his lips. Richard smiled, Suki beckoned him to return.

"Have fun," he muttered at Perry.

Perry barely heard him. "Uh-huh." He grunted back.

He stalked over, loomed above his sister. Barbie gave him a flirty inviting look.

"See something you like, big boy?" Her knuckles lifted the thin fabric, shifted it aside.

Her dripping pink snatch hove into view. His eyes flamed.

"Breakfast!" He growled.

"We're running a special this morning, sir." She smiled.

He knelt. "What's your recommendation?"

"Fresh pussy, marinated in its own juices." She pointed her toes at the ceiling, slid the skimpy triangle up.

Perry finished the job, tossed the damp material to the side. He hooked her knees, pressed them back against her boobs. Her heady scent flooded his nostrils. He leaned over, licked her from anus to clit. Her sweet juices detonated across his tongue. He slathered up and down, snacking on her entire gash.

"Ah, yes, eat me brother!" Barbie exhorted him.

"Mmmm, delicious!" He hummed.

Barbie pulled the triangles covering her bountiful breasts aside, exposing her erect pink nipples. She tugged and pinched them while watching Perry feast on her tight, tasty fuck-folds. He looked like a hound bathing its young as he attempted to inspect every nook and cranny in her crack. The wonderful sensations drove her rapidly to the first orgasm. He was welcome to lavish her body all day long.

Perry loved how sweet his sister's flesh tasted. She was the ripest, most mouth-watering peach ever. Her cunt-juice buzzed his head with lust. He jammed his oral digit as far up her hole as he could, flexed it back and forth.

"That's it, fuck me with your tongue!" She encouraged.

She humped against him, thrashed her hips around needfully. Her hands pulled at him, wanting more. Always more. In response, he shifted, started writing the alphabet on her clit. By 'G' she rotated counter-clockwise, opposing him. By 'O', she begged him to go faster. When he got to punctuation, she mashed his face and tipped over into her first delirious cum.

"Don't stop, baby please don't stop eating my horny pussy!" She babbled.

Thirty tongue-lashing seconds later, and her second orgasm bubbled up. She flopped back, her body cresting even higher. Her feet rested on his broad shoulders as he relentlessly attacked her flooding snatch. She moaned, long and loud.

"Almost ... there ... another one ... Cuming! Ah! Fuck! Brother!" She cried out her third in as many minutes.

Richard stepped past Perry while Suki positioned her daughter spread-eagled on the couch. She'd already stripped Fuki naked. The girl smiled eagerly, her body, face, eyes invited him to fill her again. Richard looked around, realized everyone was busy getting naked and fooling around. He shrugged, dropped his shorts and flung aside his shirt. His prodigious member rose to meet his lover's waiting pleasure-pit.

He knelt before her, Suki lined him up. She pecked his cheek, murmured, "I love this part. Your dick looks beautiful sliding in. I could watch you all day."

Richard winked, "Nowhere else to go, you're welcome to do so."

She licked his earlobe. "I'm right here, you sexy man. Now, fill my daughter. Give her a baby!"

With that, she reached beneath his ass, cupped his balls. They didn't churn quite so uncontrollably today, but he still felt an urgent need to spew his seed. He slid his helmet inside Fuki's tunnel. She moaned, holding herself open for him.

"Fill my pussy, daddy!" She demanded.

He pumped, stretching her tight cunt-channel more with every in-stroke. Her eyes blazed with fuck-need. She stared at his spike splitting her crotch in two. Deep keening breaths escaped her clenched teeth. When he bottomed out, balls-deep inside, Fuki levitated, her back arched. Her pc muscles rippled along his shaft.

"Oh! Argh! Daddy!" Fuki exploded.

"Goddam that's so hot!" Suki exclaimed in his ear. "Start fucking her, hard!"

Trained by two days of near-continuous fucking, he obeyed without thinking. He reared back, slammed in like a battering ram. Fuki's groans changed pitch. He grabbed her hips for leverage, powered his dick in and out. Suki planted a hand on his ass-cheek, helped him along. Her other slipped into her own bottoms to play with her pussy. Richard roared his building excitement, Suki laughed happily while her daughter tried to gulp a breath. Fuki's second orgasm crashed without any respite, and she was off to the races.

"Fuck! (cough) Fuck! Oh! I (moan) Fuck! (gulp) Cuming!" She babbled, mindlessly.

"Oh, fuck that's fucking hot!" Suki thrashed as her own cuming cunt flooded.

Richard gave a self-satisfied smile and continued fucking the girl into oblivion.

Candy watched her sexy brother obliterate his little fuck-bunny. Between that and her son's ministrations between her legs, she quickly came all over his insistent fingers. If he hadn't had his arms around her, she'd've collapsed to the floor.

"Oh fuck, Tim! Bang mommy's pussy!" She twitched and wiggled all over her son's lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.