That's So Wrong!
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 6 (13) –Duke

Duke found the room Deborah gave him with no problem. He knocked on the door. He waited, but no one answered. He knocked again. He heard a faint, "Just a moment."

It was more than a moment, but if he remembered correctly, no one had any clothes and what was in the room probably appeared too ... skimpy. Eventually though, the door cracked. A half-face peered out. It was a teenage girl. A brunette, with blue highlights. A brown eye met his.

"Yes?" She quavered.

"My name's Duke. How are you today?" He started. He threw in the first command phrase.

"Fine. Sup?" She returned.

He attempted to paint an anxious expression on his face. "Everything okay in there?" He threw in the second phrase. Her eye got noticeably wider.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" She licked her lips. Her gaze flickered around his body.

There you go.

"We heard some ... unusual noises. They asked me to check it out." He temporized.

"You?"

He looked down. Collared shirt, decent pants. Nothing that said 'scuzzy' or anything.

"Yes ma'am, me. I need to come in. Check it out. You understand." He stepped forward.

She stepped back, but didn't shut the door in his face.

"I'm ... uh ... I mean I ... can't ... find..."

He stepped forward again, grasped the door edge. "Yes?"

She's naked, huh?

She slid to the side, kept her body hidden by the door. "I can't find my clothes. Please wait."

"It's okay." He placated. "Nothing to worry about, I assure you."

He trod across the threshold, slowly. She glanced behind her.

"Well, I'm not the only one."

He stepped fully into the room, slid around the door.

"Hmmm," he acted concerned. "No clothes at all?"

She stood there, naked as a jaybird. Fifteen or sixteen, he guessed. Solid B-cup tits with puffy pink nipples. She sported a bikini wax, and didn't do the arm across the breasts/hand to the crotch cover-up. He pushed the door shut behind him. She shook her head.

"Not that I can find. Just some bikinis and club-wear that isn't ours."

He glanced around, as if curious. "Who all is here?"

"My whole family." Her voice didn't tremble anymore.

Sensing her comfort level rising, he eased forward. He kept her eyes with his own.

"You're a sexy girl. What's your name?" He ventured.

She twisted side to side, lowered her gaze. "Am I? I'm Mary."

"Pleased to meet you, Mary." He held a hand out.

"You too." She gave him her hand. "What—ah what did you say your name was?"

He brought her hand to his lips. She smelled faintly of soap. Her natural scent didn't spring out.

"My name's Duke." He replied over her knuckles. Kissed her hand again. Her nipples looked ready to pop.

"Hi." She whispered.

"You the only one awake yet? That why you answered the door?" He let her hand go, stepped into her personal space. She tilted her head back.

"Yeah." She glanced into the room. "Everyone's in bed together."

His mouth brushed her ear, "That excite you, Mary?"

She licked her lips. "Maybe."

'Maybe'? Or 'I'm not sure what answer you want to hear'?

He kissed her neck, below her earlobe. She shivered. Her hand cupped the back of his neck.

"You want to have sex with me." It wasn't a question.

"Uh-huh." She affirmed. He kissed her neck again.

"Right here. Right now. (Kiss.)"

"Please..." She whimpered.

"You have to stay quiet." He glanced significantly into the room.

"Okay."

He shifted over, planted his lips on hers. She returned the kiss with enthusiasm. When it ended, he kissed his way down her body. He laid his lips on her neck, collar, cleavage, tummy, bush before ending at her glistening slit. He inhaled. She smelled sweet, light, and ready.

He looked up, met her wide eyes. "Anyone ever done this for you?"

She shook her head.

"Keep your balance. Hold the wall or whatever." He lifted a leg, draped her thigh across his shoulder. Her steaming twat spread itself for him. The inner lips were tacky with lubrication. The outer were flushed with arousal. He palmed her ass, pressed his face to her crotch. His tongue flicked her clit, feather-light. Her hips spasmed. "You like?" He winked.

She nodded energetically, a huge smile plastered across her face. She leaned against the wall, held herself there with one hand. The other ran through his hair, held herself against him. He resumed lapping, gradually increasing contact with her little nubbin. Within minutes she humped against his mouth, smearing pussy-cream all over his jaw. He licked upward, pushing the hood back and making contact with the clitoris itself. An electric shock ran through her on the first stroke. After that, she sank down. Reading this, he fell back, pulling her down to kneel astride his head while he lay on the floor. She pulled off and balled his shirt, tucked it under his neck for support.

Now she could control how much contact they had. She decided 'plenty' was the appropriate amount. She mashed her gushing gash to his lips, swirled her hips as he lapped up across her soaking labia and clit. Her head fell back, hair cascading down her back as she rode his face. She toyed with her tits, pulled her nipples, pinched them hard. She started moaning, so he tapped her ass, made eye contact and silently shushed her. A naughty grin twinkled in her eyes. She clamped her lips shut, and ground her groin on him. He shifted attention, concentrated solely on her buzzing love-button.

Within moments she was incoherent. A heat welled up from her loins. Her skin popped with goosebumps as her cunt exploded in her first ever cunnilingal orgasm. A tiny squeak escaped, but that was her only noise. She dumped a bucket-load of girl-cum in his mouth, as tasty a treat as any he had all week. She shuddered and collapsed off him against the wall. Smiling his victory, he forced himself back standing.

"Like that?" He whispered.

"Oh yeah. Wow, that was amazing." She gushed.

"Time to return the favor." He gestured at his loins.

She knelt before him, struggled to unfasten his pants. He kicked off his shoes as she pulled his pants to the floor.

"Holy shit." She uttered upon seeing his stiffening cock.

She tentatively held it upright. She moved it to each side, observing him from every angle. She met his amused gaze.

"You're pretty big." She told him.

"You've had sex before."

"A couple times. Not much fun, nothing like what we just did. Neither guy was anywhere near as big as you. Will it even fit?"

"Sure." He assured her. "Give it a taste, see if you like it."

She licked up the pre-cum dribbling from his hole. "Oh yeah!" She muttered. "Tasty!" She licked again.

She worked him from base to tip, bathing every inch with her tongue. She flicked his glans, watched the organ jump. She rimmed the mushroom head, dragged a slow line across the rough area atop his helmet. She kissed the base, where he was thickest. At his urging, she even took each ball into her mouth for a suck. With all that attention, no wonder he pointed at the ceiling while she pulled him between her lips for a suck.

She held him steady with both hands, bobbed her head quickly. Her lips, wet mouth and flicking tongue felt wonderful. He relaxed his control, allowed an orgasm to well up. His balls tingled, then his entire body twitched. The first shot splattered the back of her throat. She swallowed eagerly. He continued cuming, filled her mouth until rivulets drained down her chin to decorate her tits and puffy nipples. She emptied her mouth, showed him.

This time, he could see the fuck-lust haze descend in her eyes. The desperate need reflected there told him she was his, completely to command.

"Up," he ordered. "Time to wake your family. We're gonna have fun!"

She giggled mischievously.


It took him a few minutes to get everyone up. He used both the command phrases while they were still groggy, an action which seemed to make them even more effective. He made a note of that. He directed the mother (Joan) and Mary's other sister (Rachel) to clean all the cum from Mary perky tits. The two women dove at her eagerly, laving and kissing, a squirming girl-flesh pile atop the bed. He directed her father, Hal and brother, Todd to watch from a chair in each corner. They stared avidly, sporting erections they unabashedly stroked in appreciation.

Once he figured the women were sufficiently horny to obey unquestioningly he started giving instructions.

"Rachel," he pointed, "go sit on the bed in front of your father. Mary, you do the same by your brother. Joan, c'mere."

The women complied unhesitatingly. In position, they all looked to him.

I have control. Excellent!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.