That's So Wrong!
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 6 (13) –Richard, Fuki, Barbie and Suki

Suki led Richard downstairs to a random room on a regular guest floor. She paused at the door. He nearly brushed her aside to barge into the room. His balls were churning with the need to cum. The thought that Fuki waited on the other side for him made him impatient. Suki put a hand to his chest.

"Anxious much big boy?" She smirked. "Just a second. Look at me. Focus." She pointed at her eyes, then his.

He took a deep breath, turned to her. "The ah, pills Claude had me take are making me ... jittery." He blinked, shook it off. "I'm good though. Go ahead."

"Up til now, you've been having fun. You like my daughter, I get that. She's a hot little thing. What you're about to do, though, is going to change things. You're binding her to your life, pretty much permanently. You understand that?"

Richard smiled tolerantly. He paused to collect his thoughts. "I'm ... aware of what you're saying. First though, and foremost, I love my wife. I picked her to marry, and have no intention of leaving her. We talked upstairs, as you know. She's fine with this, and looking forward to raising another child. It's not hers, but it is mine and that's good enough. You're not planning to interfere with that, are you?"

Suki shook her head. "No, we'll stick to the agreement."

"Good." Richard continued. "Second, I understand she wants to stay in the girl's life. That means being in mine, and Barbara's. You too, if that's your wish."

"It is." She interjected.

"Okay. Again, we're fine with that. But," he held up a finger, "none of your head-games. I get one whisper of your conniving, and I'll cut you out so fast your head'll spin. We clear?"

Suki scolded. "Don't be mean, Richard. It doesn't become you."

Richard sighed, shook his head. He stepped closer, bored a glare into her skull. "You girls think your claws are sunk deeper than they really are. Yes, both of you get my dick hard as any woman I've ever known, Barbara included. You're hot as hell, sexy and a blast to fuck." He poked a finger into his other palm. "But that's it. You don't own me, not even a little bit. Keep it up, keep playing your games and you'll find out exactly what kind of man I can be."

Now she pouted. "You wouldn't do that to me."

"No?" Richard rolled his eyes. "Ever hear the phrase: 'for every hot girl, there's a guy who's tired of taking her shit'?"

Suki blinked, blanked. "No. The fuck does that mean?"

"It means," Richard poked her chest, "that I'm still a man, and you're still a woman. Regardless of the changes we've gone through. I'll let you figure out the rest."

He faced the door, closed his eyes. Centering himself, he pictured Barbara's gleeful expression when he told her about the deal, the child. He pictured Fuki's lust-filled expression the last time they fucked.

There.

Happy, and horny again, he spoke. "Open the door now, Suki."

He heard the latch release. He pushed the door open, opened his eyes. He stepped inside, rounded the corner to observe the bed. Fuki lay, butt at the edge. Her tiny, cute bare feet rested on the floor, toes flexed, heels raised. Her thighs parted slightly. He could see all the way up to her glistening slit. Beyond, her smiling face shone at him between her breasts. Her head rested on a pillow. Kneeling next to her, a nude Barbie (in this context, 'Barbie' fit) rubbed oil into the nubile girl's tan skin. Her hands wandered, Fuki's skin gleamed in the candlelight. Behind, he heard Suki follow, closing the door.

Barbie met his gaze. "Hello baby." A mischievous smile danced. "We've been waiting for you. You ready to give us a daughter?"

Richard's eyebrows rose. "Of course. And how have you occupied your time waiting?"

"Well," Barbie drew the word out. A hand dipped to rub Fuki's pudenda. "I know you love this scent. So, I got her ready for you. She, ah oh, had to return the favor."

Richard directed his look to Barbie's groin. She raised up enough to show him Fuki fingering her dripping snatch. She sat back down, and he saw a finger disappear between her lips. She wiggled her bottom in place. Her hands slid to Fuki's thighs, she pushed, spreading them for him. She rested her chin on Fuki's mons, winked.

"Time to get naked, baby." She invited.

Her look slipped aside. "You gonna help?" She asked.

Suki started. "Huh? Oh, yeah." He heard the smile return.

Her hands gripped his shoulders. She pulled the shirt over his head. She stepped close. She whispered, for his ears only.

"You sexy bastard. After you impregnate my daughter, and it's confirmed, the next time you visit we're gonna fuck like bunnies. For hours!"

She pressed her body against him, kissed her way down his back. She slipped his pants to the floor, helped him step out of his shoes. She gnawed his glutes, wrapped her hands around his swelling prick from behind.

"You have a beautiful cock, baby." Barbie breathed. "Come here."

Slipping free of Suki's grasp, he stepped between Fuki's wide-spread thighs. His hard cock bumped her leg. Barbie reached down, laid the slab across Fuki's waiting cunt. She leaned over, licked the top, from head to base. She lifted it up, pressed her lips to the side, tongue curled underneath. She dragged her mouth back to the tip.

"Yummy." She murmured.

She kissed the helmet, wrapped her plump lips around it. Holding him steady, she bobbed. Each stroke she fed more, eventually forcing him into her throat. She choked and coughed, but took him like a trooper. Her throat-muscles massaged the invading shaft. Deeper she went, until finally her nose touched his abdomen.

"Wow!" He complimented her. "That's amazing!"

She backed off, smiled proudly at him. Then dove back down, swallowed his entire length again. After the third, or maybe the fourth, he had trouble keeping track, she judged he was sufficiently ready. She slid him free, pointed the throbbing meat at Fuki's waiting gash. She met his dazed eyes.

"Now baby, give me a little girl!"

His shaft sank a few inches into Fuki's pussy. He grabbed her, hands hooked under her knees. He pushed them back to her breasts, spread her wide open. Fucking his hips, he slid deeper and deeper into the girl. Her cunt-channel pulsed against him, welcomed him. Richard tried to catch her eye, but she stared eagerly at their joining.

"You like the way that looks, little girl?" Richard finally seated balls-deep in her body.

"Oh yes, daddy. Fill me up! Give me a baby!" She begged.

Fuki's words shot straight to his cock. He threw back his head, roared.

"Fuck yeah!"

His cock swelled, dumped the first load directly past Fuki's cervix. He flooded her womb with a torrent of sperm. His balls had churned all afternoon, ached to release their potent seed. Now, they got their chance and pumped blast after blast. Fuki felt his prick jump, and the knowledge that he was impregnating her pushed her over the edge as well.

"Gimme! Gimme your cum, daddy! Make me pregnant!" She babbled.

Her cunt wept a wash of fuck-fluids. The slippery liquid coated his groin and balls, puddled on the floor. Her back arched as she tried to push him even farther inside. The lovers stayed locked in place, unmoving save his pumping and her cunt milking his shaft.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.