That's So Wrong!
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 6 (13) –Are we missing anyone?

Overhead, the loudspeaker crackled to life. The music outside softened.

"It's three a.m. folks! You know that that means! Let's kick this orgy into high gear! All you horny girls, it's time to get dirty! Show your men just how nasty you can be!"

Richard barely heard the announcement. He still sat on the couch, with Fuki still in his lap. Her discarded skirt and blouse now lay on the floor by his feet. They'd changed positions a few times, but hadn't gotten more than five feet from where they first started. For the first hour after midnight, Fuki'd whispered into his ear such a blue streak he'd been on edge continuously. He stayed on such a high plateau of arousal that when she demanded his orgasm, an event which occurred every five minutes or so at her mother's insistence, he'd obey instantly.

For the hour that followed, he'd been allowed to set his own pace. He finally figured out what it meant to have "total control" over his orgasms. He could ride the very pinnacle, that moment just before cuming, practically forever. A little twitch, single spasm, tiny shot of cum every so often ensured he'd stay in that zone. He lost count of how many bottles of juice or sports drink he'd consumed to keep his energy (and biology) up. He switched positions often, enjoying Fuki's tight teen body in every way.

Now on the third hour, Fuki still breathed in his ear, mostly just panting and moaning at this point. The occasional exhortation slipped out to keep fucking her or how big his dick was and how wet it made her pussy. Lewd thoughts streamed through his mind non-stop for hours. He really could go on all night like this. It was so wrong, and so, so hot! He stared at the swampy joining where her splayed cunt-lips sucked his cock in endlessly. She wouldn't even let him play with her little clit, protested his hand blocked their view as she watched along with him. So lost in his lover's pussy, he didn't even know they were alone.


Suki was a slave driver on everyone for that first hour. Having to deal with bullshit drama had set her time-line back. She moved from couple to couple, wheedling and cajoling, hissing nasty, perverted things in their ears. She did whatever she had to so they'd cum, again and again. She forced the bouncer outside to bring her a case of sports drink and one of juice. Passing those out helped. Lani and Tammie found themselves drafted as her always-available assistants. They shuttled newly-filled glasses, handed drinks, etc. Just after one o'clock, the waitress returned and informed her "you're good, you covered the room for tonite."

Sighing, Suki sank into a chair. Yes! Did it again. Told you I could do it. Fucker! Now, where's that boy, Tim? I need laid. Speak of the devil... !

When Tim stepped up to the doorway, the bouncer blocked his entrance. Suki stood, stuck her head out to let him know Tim was part of her group. He was sweaty and flushed, as was Lisa. Suki didn't care. She grabbed him by the shirt, pulled him inside against the wall and plastered herself to him.

"C'mere stud!" She smiled.

She shoved her tongue down his throat, ground herself into him like before. He was already hard! Goody! She spun in place, rubbed her ass on him. She beckoned Lisa over. Suki wrapped her arms around the girl, kissed her neck. Lisa joined their rhythm, rubbed Tim's shoulders around Suki's body while she writhed in place.

"Threesome." Suki whispered in Lisa's ear.

" ... okay." Lisa acknowledged.

Lisa and Tim had already worked up a good head of steam dancing. Once they were horny enough, he mouthed "Wanna fuck now?" Lisa had been ready when they started. Her eager nod led him to drag her over to their reserved lounge.

Suki pushed Tim to lie down on his back in an unused spot on the couch. A few deft fingers quickly had his pants undone and hard dick in her hand. She pointed at Tim's head.

"Go sit on his face." She ordered.

Lisa needed no further direction. She hiked up her skirt, slung a leg over to kneel astride his ears facing his crotch. She lowered her dripping slit to his mouth. Tim licked his lips, watching the teen's bare crack descend. It looked so tight, bright pink with arousal. When her labia touched his face, he grabbed her midriff, held her still. His tongue scraped her clit, down through her sweet folds. Cunt-cream dribbled, lit up his taste-buds. She was sweet as honey! The smell of wet pussy and the earthy smell of her ass assaulted his nostrils.

Suki, for her part slathered his prick with spit. She jerked and pulled and licked his massive meat. There was just something about a nice big cock she loved. Throbbing, leaking pre-cum, smelling of male arousal. She couldn't wait to get him in her fuckhole. But first things first. She teased his glans, rotated her tongue around the head. When it started drooling, moved her head back, offered the tip for Lisa to suck on.

Lisa eagerly bent over. She licked up the clear line of fluid draining from his pee-hole. A wave of lust flushed her body. She stuffed him down her throat, bobbed her head. Suki ducked low, sucked his balls. Tim had one leg still bent, foot on the floor. That knee started flexing, his heel beat a tattoo. Suki knew he was close. He hadn't spent the last hour learning to orgasm on demand like the men who stayed here had. She figured he had less control. She kissed a line up to Lisa's widely-stretched lips. She laved a long swath south again.

The foot-tapping sped up. Suki covered his shaft with her lips, tongue tickled. She moved her head back and forth on him. While sucking, Lisa's cries became louder as Tim laved her hard little clit.

It didn't take long for the girls to win. Two on one steamrolled him into orgasm. He bellowed into Lisa's soaking fuck-tissues. Suki grabbed Lisa's hair, held her in place while his cock jumped with every contraction. Jizz spewed into her mouth. Being a cumslut, Lisa swallowed with glee. Semen coated her tongue and throat, filled her stomach. The wave of lust she'd been riding for the last long while exploded.

"Ghah! Cough!" She yelled out her own orgasm.

Lisa's cunt showered fluids across Tim's face. He drank it all, mind riding the pleasure of spunking into her belly. Suki grinned with lewd glee. She and Tim would play with this little slut for the rest of the night. When Tim's dick stopped spasming, Suki pulled it free from Lisa's slack lips. She held it upright, hiked up her own skirt. Once he was situated in her needy fuckslot, she dropped her weight on him. Her tight cunt-channel flowered open as he bottomed out inside.

"Fuck!" She moaned.

Suki's wet heat pulsed around Tim's shaft. He mashed his tongue against Lisa's love-button. Lisa picked up her head, blinked away the fog. Suki's body looked so hot riding Tim, her pussy stretched widely to accommodate his girth. Lisa leaned in, her semen smelling breath wafted in Suki's face.

"This is so fucking hot!" Lisa exclaimed. "Wanna taste him?"

In answer, Suki grabbed Lisa's head, pressed their lips together. They tongue-dueled, riding Tim's body for all they were worth.

Now this is what I needed! Suki thought.

Candy watched her son getting double teamed while she bounced on her other son's massive fuckrod. Lauren still knelt, though she'd taken a couple breaks, the heady mixture of Candy's pussy-juice spiced with a little of Terry's cum (what little didn't get collected) had the teen girl entranced. She rode a crest of arousal, an almost religious ecstasy fueled her devotion to worship Terry's cock and his mother's cunt. Neither woman even realized they'd been at it for over an hour. All they knew was they didn't want to stop. Ever.

Candy knew what she wanted next, though. She lifted up, grabbed Lauren's hair.

"Eat me, bitch!" She demanded. "Clean my cunt!"

Lauren happily stuck her tongue as far up Candy's soaking snatch, sucked down any and all fuck-fluids. She slipped a finger in, to reach even farther. It scraped and prodded Candy delightfully. Any and all jizz Lauren could find, like a bloodhound she searched it out. Candy humped her face the entire time. When she felt Lauren had done a good enough job on her, she repositioned Terry just like his younger brother.

"Now, you can suck him off." She told Lauren.

"Yes!" Lauren dove on Terry's glistening prick.

She bobbed and sucked and licked everything off his pulsating shaft. She tried to deep-throat him, but the head was just too big. Her hands cupped and fondled his heavy ball-sack, coaxing it to make another big load for her to drink. She begged him silently to cum, to fill her with his jizz.

Candy mounted her son's head, gave him her maternal pussy to enjoy. The smell of sex overpowered him. He sank into a sexual stupor, licking his mother's clit and probing her openings with the tip of his tongue. Candy's dress was completely unzipped, her tits danced between the open flaps as she rocked her hips, attempting to rub her crack all over her son's face. She tugged and pinched her own nipples, sending sparks directly to her greedy clit.

Tina, on the other hand, noticed Tim and Lisa's sweating, realized they'd been dancing. She jumped up and spun to face her father.

"Daddy! I wanna go dance." She announced.

"Now?" He blinked.

Having his daughter's smoking hot ass in his lap was absolutely, hands down the best thing he could think of doing right now. Watching his other daughter dance like a stripper for their viewing pleasure and seeing his son and wife having an incestuous threesome motivated him to stay put.

"Sit back down here baby." He cajoled. "Daddy's got a nice big dick for you."

"I know." She rubbed her slit. "And we'll do it again. But I wanna dance for a bit. C'mon! Please?"

He sighed. After all the orgasms she'd ridden him to in the last hour, he could give her this. He tucked himself back into his pants, zipped up. Tina tried to get the crotch snapped on her daisy-dukes, but they were so tight it was tough. She turned away, bent over.

"And daddy? Would you mind snapping this up for me, pretty please?" She waved her ass in his face.

The sight of her flushed, soaking pussy dancing just beyond his nose was almost more than he could bear. He grabbed her hips and shoved his nose into her ass-crack. His tongue swiped from clit to taint in one long motion. That would have to do. He grabbed the two ends, forced them together. His knuckles dug into her sensitive tissues. When the snap closed, only the lubrication coating his fingers permitted him to withdraw them, the shorts were so tight.

He stood, palmed her ass-cheek. She pulled her top down over her tits. Her still-hard nipples tented the fabric. She kissed his cheek.

"Thanks daddy, you're the best!"

"Sure thing, pumpkin. Lead the way."

She grabbed his hand, dragged him out to the dance floor. No one else even noticed them leave. Passing through the seating area, he noticed every chair was occupied. Men and women lay back, their partners giving oral pleasure. The sight of so many hot, horny people lewdly frolicking made it tough not to throw his daughter down and ravish her right there. The dance area wasn't any better. Most of the participants were either partially clothed, or completely nude. Many women gyrated while men knelt, eating them out to the heavy beat.

Tina grabbed her father, wrapped herself in his arms, and went nuts. They'd been fucking for the previous hour, and to watch her dance you'd think they never stopped. She bounced, pressed her tits against his chest, gave him her ass to fondle. The best part was: no one even noticed. She couldn't wait, she knew exactly what they were gonna do when two o'clock hit.

Once Suki stopped ordering Lani and Tammie around, Duke saw his chance. He took control again.

"Tam, Lani, get your asses over here!" He called.

The two sluts ran over to the mother-son duo. Barbie continued to hump her son's monstrous cock. It felt like an arm shoved up her cunt, reminded her just how much a slut she was. With that kind of pleasure between her thighs, all Duke had to do was look her in the eye and call her a "whore" or "slut" or any number of degrading epithets. Immediately, she'd explode with deliciously depraved orgasm. Smart boy that he was, he'd figured his mom's trigger out in no time. He used it, too. Made sure she got off at least every time he did. She could see why her niece called him "master". Barbie found that word on her own lips more than once tonite.

"Mom's boobs need attention!" He announced when they snuggled up on each side.

Giggling, the two girls went to work, laving and sucking and fondling Barbie's massive mammaries. Lani still had her white mesh top and mini-skirt on, though the pasties and thong were laying on the floor by the pole. Tammie still wore her entire leather ensemble. The crotch zipper stayed open, so she could show off her fuck-holes. Both were dying to cum. Duke had denied them every chance, a torture Suki picked up on and aided in enforcing. Duke slipped a finger into each girl's pussy, played with them while they pleased his mother.

Both mother and son enjoyed the sight of his meat entering her lusty body. Even as wet as her crotch was, her entire pudenda collapsed inward every down-stroke. Barbie wrapped an arm around each girl, hugging them to her heaving melons. Duke pressed a thumb to his mother's clit, began vibrating it.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good!" She declared. "You're ... gonna ... make ... mommy ... CUM! Oh, fuck! Cuming!"

She yelled out her orgasm, overwhelmed by the sensations blasting through her. Her cunt-channel squeezed Duke's cock like a fist.

"That's it mom, cum all over my dick!" He smirked.

When her trembling died down, he ordered her off.

"Lani, on your back right here!" He indicated the area next to the stripper pole. "Mom, you sixty-nine with her. Lani, you get my mom off good enough, and I'll let you ride my dick next."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.