That's So Wrong! - Cover

That's So Wrong!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 24

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 5 (12) –Duke and Lani

Lani took Duke back through the lobby to a service door. Her white wristband opened the electronic lock, he noted. Beyond was a plain corridor, and an elevator. She hit the button, then plastered herself to him against the wall while they waited. Her body was tight, and soft and shortly he was panting with lust. She only stepped away when the car arrived. She dragged him on and hit 'B4'.

He looked at the bank in amazement. How deep does this place go?

"Just how big is this place?" He asked.

"It's ... pretty big. Like an iceberg, more underground than above."

"Wow. You'd never know by looking at it."

She looked at him oddly. "You wouldn't, no."

The doors opened onto another hallway. This one with many doors on either side.

She marched down to the right, never letting go of his hand. At a door marked 'B436' she stopped.

"It's a little small." She warned as she unlocked it. "But I'm sure we can make do."

Everything here is electronic. Is that a good thing, or bad?

She wasn't kidding. The room was ... tiny. Narrow bed, small desk with a laptop, and chair. Closet on one side, open bathroom door at the far end. A couple of large posters showing mountain vistas covered the walls. They made it seem less imposing. A single full-length mirror beside the bed.

She pulled him inside and closed the door. Hungrily, she pressed herself to him, against the wall right by the entrance. She pulled up his shirt, shoved her tongue in his mouth. She was all over the place.

"Whoa! Hold up!" He pushed her back.

The wild, pleading look in her eye reminded him of Tammie.

Hmmm, wired like my cousin, perhaps?

"Go sit on the bed." He directed.

She flounced over, laid back, spread-eagled herself. Licking her lips, she traced a hand down, played with her pussy though the bikini bottoms.

"How do you want me?" She teased.

It's like that, is it?

"Kneel." He intoned. "On the edge. Sit up straight."

She blinked at him. He bored a hole in her skull.

Do it!

A moue escaped her lips. She pouted, but complied.

"Now what?" She whispered.

Duke grabbed the chair and sat. "Now you tell me what's going on."

"What do you want to know?"

"You're a staff member. You came out to the pool with the express purpose of finding me and getting me back here. Why?"

She wouldn't meet his eyes.

"Suki told me to."

"She told you to—what exactly?"

"She said I was to tell you I'm your 'reward' for getting off to a good start."

"And she can do that? Just order you to offer yourself to me, and you have to obey?"

Holy shit!

"No, she can't order me. She said..." Lani finally looked at him. A calculating smile crossed her lips.

"She said she had a hot guy, Diamond member, who deserved a reward. She said she and her daughter were busy, but if I agreed to fuck you ... she'd owe me a favor."

"So that's what I am? A favor?"

She stood, strutted over to him.

"Oh no. You're hot!" She untied the bottom string on her bikini top. She leaned over, it fell forward off her tits. Small brown nipples perked up.

"And you're my age. There aren't many younger staff members here. I don't have any friends." She untied the other string. Her top fell to his lap.

She straddled him, sat on his lap.

"No friends, right!" He scoffed.

"None among the staff. The older women look down on me. The guys just want to fuck me. It's fun, but no one cares about what I want." She brushed her tits across his face.

"Yet, Suki says 'hey, fuck that guy!' and you're all over it?"

She leaned down, kissed him. He grabbed her arms, pushed her back.

"Stop it! Answer me."

She sighed, made to stand up. He held her in place.

"Just relax." He ordered. "Answer my questions. We'll get to that."

She wriggled her bottom. "Promise?"

He cupped a tit, thumb brushed a nipple. "Sure. Now spill it."

She looked away, debated.

"I thought it would be fun, you know? Get away from home for the summer. A month, at least. We got an upgrade for doing it. One month for each of me and my sisters in exchange for platinum membership. Lori took June, Ana-July and I got August. Both of them said they had a blast. Got laid constantly! Made a few friends among the guests. Came back home looking even better."

"Um, what exactly do you do here?" He looked around the room.

She giggled. "I'm a dancer."

Sensing a punchline, he asked, "What kind of dancer do they have at a place like this?"

"The kind who fucks the customers, silly. I have a place in the Club. I dance up on a platform. If a customer wants to spend time with me, VIP room or whatever, they have to pay. I split thirty-seventy with the hotel. After my third month, I'm even. After that, it's fifty-fifty, and I do what I want. Two more summers to go."

A stripper and a whore. And she—

"You like doing this?"

"Hey, it beats a lot of other summer jobs! I get laid, which is awesome, since I'm so horny. I make a lot more money than I would elsewhere. My dad's happy, his membership got upgraded when we agreed. We only got it when we started working here. I do meet some people, but ... I dunno, I never seem to make any friends."

"How... ? Why... ? You..." He stuttered.

"Look," She stared right into his eyes. "I'm sixteen. I work as a stripper, for fuck's sake. I'm the youngest here, by several years. I like cute guys, decent ones anyway. They're who I wanna be friends with. It just never works out that way. People come here, they cut loose, ya know? They aren't looking for a new friend, just another fuck-buddy. And when men use me for their pleasure, it makes me so fucking hot! But, mind-blowing orgasms get old when it's never someone you care about, like a friend or family member."

"And, Suki's not just another staff member, you get that? She's a really good psychologist. She knows how people tick. She's got pull. I thought her daughter was my friend, we hung out when I first got here. Then it was always, 'let's fuck that guy' or 'threesome with him' or whatever. I realized she didn't care about me, just about the fact that having another girl meant even more sex for her. I don't do much with her any more. Plus, I leave on Sunday. My month is done."

Duke was confused. "And ... So, you agreed to have sex with me? I don't get it."

"Oh, well, I'm kinda babbling." Lani smiled. "You're my age. That's a plus. Not too many guys my own age running around; looking to hang with me. I work all night, by the time I get up and could go out by the pool or something, it's too late in the day. And no teenager has the money to afford hanging with me in the Club. Suki warned me you're a cool guy. I figured, get you laid at least once, and you might be up for hanging out, too."

She lifted up, unfastened his shorts. "Plus, the whole 'Diamond member' thing sounded hot. I haven't had a shot with one yet. The sex is supposed to be amazing!"

She pulled his shorts off, knelt between his knees. He'd been hard for most of the conversation. She'd felt it. She hefted him.

"Well, fuck me! This fucking log is enormous." She licked him. "Tasty, too."

She covered the head with her mouth, began licking and sucking. Her hands pushed his shirt hem up. He caught on, took that off as well.

Damn, that woman's a manipulating bitch! Using this girl like that is wrong!

Lani spit on him, started jerking his shaft along with her sucking. She really made a meal of him. She'd move down, suck his balls. Then lick all along the underside. She discovered just how sensitive his glans were. She tickled them with just the tip of her tongue for a long time. When the skin was beet red, swollen with need, she dove her mouth back on him. She bobbed and stroked like his cum was water and she was dying of thirst.

No need to hold back!

He felt the first stirrings of orgasm, let himself cum. His first blast made her jerk, but she gamely kept sucking. He gave her a full load, which she desperately attempted to swallow. By midway through, it was dribbling from her lips, running down her tanned body. When his tremors subsided, she stood. Her fingers scooped what she could find back into her mouth. She looked at him expectantly, eyes wild with fuck-need.

"Turn around." He spun a finger.

She cocked her ass at him. He reached up, pulled the ties on each hip simultaneously. Her bottoms fell away, revealing a moist, dark-brown cunt and asshole. He pulled her into his lap. She got her legs on either side of him, positioned her pussy just above him. She dripped juices onto the head. A wiggle and he was nudging into her.

"Fuck! You're so big!" She hissed.

She dropped down, his head spread her open.

"This is gonna feel so good!" She moaned.

She started working up and down. Every down-stroke she took a bit more inside. By the time he was fully sheathed in her body, she was screaming and thrashing about.

"Oh, your cock is so big! So fucking awesome! I'm ... cuming already!" She gushed.

With plenty of lubrication, he lifted her body, let her drop again. She looked back, found his stare on her ass.

"You, oh! Like my ass? Shit!" She rocked her hips, enjoying how big he was inside her.

He smacked a cheek. "Like it? It's amazing. I'm gonna fuck it in a bit."

"My ass? No! Please?" She wailed.

"Oh yes! And you'll be begging me to cum non-stop."

She licked her lips involuntarily. "I love your cum. So, so tasty!"

"I'll bet you do, whore!" He spanked her ass.

Her eyes rolled back. "Yes! I'm such a little whore!"

He pulled her back, grabbed her tits from behind. He found her nipples and squeezed. She leaned against him, held herself up so he could hammer his cock into her from below. She wrapped an arm around his head, the other hand found her clit. She was multi-orgasmic at this point. An explosion flashed through her loins every thirty seconds or so. Her body shook. She trembled with the effort of staying in place.

"Tell me!" He hissed in her ear. "Tell me what favor Suki promised you to fuck me."

"I'm, oh! Getting bigger tits! Oh! Oh!" She panted. "They're too small. Oh! Said I can have D-cups! Big, oh! Sexy tits! Fuck!"

She came again. Her fuck-juices rained down his dick, puddled in the chair between his legs. He sped up his thrusts. It wasn't gonna be long now!

Her head flopped back, eyes unseeing. His prick battered her pussy into submission.

"She never said you fuck like a champ though! Damn! Don't stop! Don't ever stop! Fucking! Me!" She shouted at the ceiling.

Another cum flashed through her. He cored her body, balls-deep and released. He roared his orgasm, cum filled her womb. Blast after blast until a white mess collected around his cock. They moaned and yelled together for a long moment, riding out their mutual pleasure.

Lani came back to earth, found Duke's dick still hard, still flexing within her. She reached down, played with her stiff clit. She found the mess of jizz and scooped some up. She licked her fingers clean.

"Holy fucking shitballs batman!" She exclaimed. "You're amazing. My whole body feels on fire. Fuck me again, please!"

He spanked her while she milked his shaft with her cunt-channel. She continued to scoop semen from their messy genitals.

"Damn that's a fine ass, girl! Time to fuck it!" He warned. "Stand up."

She swooned, struggled to obey. When she slipped free from his shaft, more jizz ran down its length. She spun around, licked him all over. She chased every drop of cum from his dick, balls and even groin. She stood there, bent over, panting, face lust-filled, eyes blazing.

"Turn around." He said, patiently. "Time to fuck your ass."

"Oh!" She moaned. "I ... was hoping you'd say that. I'm dying for it now."

She stuck a hand down, masturbated. He directed her back into place. He held her cheeks open, while she held his dick. She pushed, relaxed. He was so big, it took almost a minute to get the head past her anal ring. When it did, her eyes bugged out.

"Shit! Ow!" She screamed.

"Bitch!" He spanked her. "Get your ass on my cock you whore! Make my dick happy."

"Oh yes! Sir!" She mumbled. "Fuck!"

She slowly moved up and down. It took some time, but eventually she was bouncing on him. She took a little more than half easily. Her dirt-pipe was so tight, he realized a good squirt of cum might ease things down there. He stared at the junction of their bodies.

Fuck yeah!

"Fucking whore!" He grabbed her hips, shoved deeper into her and came. Several shots of jizz filled her rectum.

She nearly toppled over. His dick in her ass and her hand massaging her clit sent her over the edge again.

"I'm! Your! Whore! Sir! Ah! Fuck!" Juices splashed across his balls.

He held her in place as his cum worked its magic. By the time she could think again, her body was already involuntarily fucking him even harder.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She called in time with his thrusts.

He grabbed her legs, lifted her up.

Wow, she's so light! Or am I just that much stronger now? Fuck, who cares?

He spun the chair sideways, so they faced the mirror.

"Look!" He ordered.

"Aw, fuck!" She exclaimed.

Her body was splayed open. Her fingers spun on her love-button. Her pussy was dark-purple with arousal. Fuck-fluids coated her from belly button to almost her knees. Her ass stretched obscenely wide around his massive cock-shaft. A milky coating of jizz and cunt-cream frosted the base and his balls. It was the lewdest thing she'd ever seen. She looked like a total fuck-toy for him.

"You like that, Lani?" He taunted. "You like being my personal whore?"

"Oh yes! I'm yours! I'm oh! Your fuck-toy! Mas-ter! Fuck!"

Her body spasmed, thrashed. He nearly lost hold of her legs. He humped madly, her hand mashed down against her clit. He braced the chair against the desk for leverage. He lifted her up, cradled her entire body between his arms and chest.

He slowed his fucking, found a plateau of pleasure.

I could go all day like this.

Lani never really regained her senses. Her eyes lidded in ecstasy, she stared at him in awe. He used her ass for his enjoyment for a long, long time. Every so often, he'd let himself cum. Just a couple cock-jerks. About a quarter his normal load. Just enough to keep her ass lubricated and her body out-of-control horny.

"Tell me. Everything." He demanded.

"What. Else? I already. Told you." She panted.

"Why did she pick you?" He asked.

"I told you. I'm lonely. Little whore." She replied. "I have. One dad. Two sisters. Mom's gone. Ran out. Years ago. Dad prefers. Fucking Ana. No friends. At school. Everyone knows. I'm a slut."

"So she thought, what exactly?"

"How. Should. I. Know?" She asked.

"What did she tell you?" He groused.

"You're different. Dad too. I 'reward you'. I get. New tits. You're a. Good guy. I get. Invited to visit. Check up. On you. Maybe stay. Oh fuck! Love. Your cock!"

Oh shit! Checking on us at home? How deep does this go?

She blinked, realized what she'd revealed. "Please?" She pleaded. "I have no friends. Can I come stay? I'll do anything. For you!"

"Anything?"

She met his eyes. "Anything you want. Use my body, big brother! Ah!"

Oh fuck!

He'd never had a sister. The thought short-circuited his rational brain. He roared, stood up. He body-slammed her down to the bed, never lost his space in her bottom. Flat on her face, he pounded his dick in her ass. Heedless of her cries, he rammed himself deep. She flopped around bonelessly.

Dimly, he heard her begging. "Cum! Mas-ter! Fill! My! Ass!"

He saw stars, he fired a bucket-load of cum into her anal chute. He filled her completely, his cock spasmed for what felt like an hour. She moaned and encouraged him the entire time.

"Use my. Body! Cum! Fill me! Up!" She babbled.

Mine! My whore! All mine! He grinned evilly. He fell forward, collapsed on her back. He passed out.


When he woke, he was on his back in Lani's bed. She had a warm washcloth, and was cleaning his cock. She tossed the nasty material through the bathroom door. It landed with a wet splat. She kissed and licked all over his rapidly re-hardening length.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.