That's So Wrong!
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 5 (12) – Duke and Tammie

Suki's quiet murmuring on the phone woke Duke the next morning. Then Tammie's mouth descended onto his cock and he stopped caring about anything else for the next great while. He vaguely heard Suki hang up and join her daughter in their oral alarm clock on his father. He relaxed on his back, allowed the need to slowly build until it became unbearable.

"Gha! Ah!" He exploded down Tammie's throat.

She dutifully swallowed it all. When the pulses stopped, she slid up until her boobs pillowed on his pecks. A little wiggling and he was inside her steaming twat. She laid her head down, on his shoulder. They enjoyed an easy motion, he cupped her ass, a finger worked its way between her legs to gently massage her clit.

"I love waking you up like that." She breathed in his ear. "I could get used to this."

"Yeah." He replied. "Me too."

This time they went for distance. In the background, he heard pretty much everyone get woken with a blowjob, since they'd decided to leave the passage door open all night. Blowjobs turned to lazy morning sex. Moans and wet slapping sounds, occasionally punctuated by an orgasmic cry filled both rooms for most of the morning. No swapping, just an easy communal wake-up screw.

Eventually, his balls ached for release. He sat his cousin up and worked her body up and down on his throbbing cock. Her bountiful rack bounced all over the place. She clenched his shaft, milking him.

"I love the way you fuck me. Do me, cousin! Do me! Ah!" She cried out in orgasm.

Her juices washed down, coated his entire groin. This gave him just enough reduction in their friction that he could continue for another several minutes. Soon, even that wasn't enough. He shoved balls-deep into her wanton hole, emptied his nuts. He fired what had to be a gallon of baby batter into her welcoming womb.

"Cuming Tam! Cuming!" He hissed through clenched teeth.

Her eyes rolled back, she came again. "Oh! I'm! Cuming! Again! Duke! Yes!"

She thrashed about, shaking. A flush spread across her upper chest, while her cunt-channel grabbed at his dick. They enjoyed a timeless moment of mutual pleasure before she flopped back down on top of him.

Panting, she whispered. "Oh damn, I so could get used to this."

Let me work on my father, and I'll see what I can do about that.

"Agreed." He returned quietly.

Richard wasn't paying much attention at that point, anyway. He and the two Asian women were in the midst of an orgasmic threesome triangle just then.

"Give me a couple days, see if I can convince my folks to let you sleep over. At least occasionally. Okay? You think that'll be all right with yours?"

"I dunno. I'll check, though."

He squeezed her ass-cheeks tightly. "Atta-girl. Let's jump in the shower before they hog it."

Giggling, she slid off him and stumbled over to the enclosure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.